Finally back at it!

Hap’s got you dialed in ! Your softned water is acually the best to use with your R/O system and your membranes will last a good long while…just don’t ever apply ‘soft water’ to plants of any kind…the sodium content will eventually kill them all !

Most isopropyl alcohol is 70% by volume…I think Hap was thinking of hydrogen peroxide @3%.
If you have 99.9% you would use 165 ml in about 890ml water…FWIW

7 Likes

You are right. I saw hydrogen peroxide I didn’t see alcohol or something else happened in my brain but you’re right I was wrong… :joy::joy::v:t3:

7 Likes

Not a big deal Hap,
I’ve read one thing and seen another many times…in fact I hate to admit it seems to be gitting more frequent !!

7 Likes

Thanks to both of you @TheMadFlascher @happilyretired. I knew about not using softened water but wasn’t sure if it would affect the RO. I know it shouldn’t I just thought I’d make sure. Thanks again

6 Likes

12 Likes

Looking like a party… or is it poomp (my bad Canadian dialect)…one dude, three ladies struttin.

8 Likes

GC☝🏻

PK☝🏻

FL☝🏻

The whole clan☝🏻

14 Likes

Nice colas on the FL! @happyhippy

10 Likes

Thanks much appreciated. It has 4 mains and 2 smaller ones and is stacking up nicely.

9 Likes

Awesome commercial from when I was a kid!

6 Likes

That was a good year, Molson’s was giving out t-shirts and bucket hats and some other stuff I just can’t remember lol. That’s all my old man drank for years my brother and I had all kinds of stuff, seemed cool at the time but looking back it was the beginning of a bit of shit show that is still around every once and a while.

6 Likes

I love Beaver Liquors. Best licker store ever…even with a drive thru!

well afterthought … yeah no thanks thats some trucker uhhh weird bookstore stuff. lets not finish that…

6 Likes

I just watched that movie today! Weird

6 Likes

I wasn’t watching…I swear (you had tape on your laptop camera)

Signed and to high to do so officially.
NSA

5 Likes

I wouldn’t have had a clue what you were talking about if I hadn’t just finished watching it a couple hours ago. The world works in mysterious ways lol.

5 Likes

Hey man, be happy, be you, find your personal calm, whatever that is…enjoy life…everything else…bring it on and GFY yourself before we get started! Lets get it on!!!

5 Likes

I know sadly, sounds tough that’s me talking to myself after first cup of coffee and trying to get that morning shit out before driving 40 mi to the office. Wooooo Tough guy, soft paper please.

Ok now lets grow some goodies.!

5 Likes

I love the PK :slight_smile:

thanks for the look

Dequilo

5 Likes

Thanks for stopping in. Need to get some new pics

5 Likes

GC☝🏻

PK☝🏻

FL☝🏻

12 Likes