Finally back at it!

hey hippy question for you bud what size pots are you using? I was going to use my 5s but i see everyone using these bigger ones an i may just have to make the switch :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

11 Likes

@HostileHippie420 The one in the middle of the picture is a 7gal and the other 2 are 5gal

11 Likes

Ahhhh just the Way the Picture Looks! makes them look bigger!! 7 gallon it is!!

9 Likes

GC is starting to bud quite nicely she got a feed today
Of full strength AN 3part and BB,BC, Revive.

The FL and PK got a top dress of Gaia power bloom a couple days ago everything seems good

14 Likes

Also put the last of what I had left of the worm castings in the PK for a bit more N and sprayed the soil with
as it was starting to fade a bit. They both also got a molasses watering when I top dressed them.

8 Likes

Went out this morning to give the lady’s a shake down as we had heavy rain last night. What a smell off of the FL :drooling_face:

FL☝🏻

GC☝🏻

PK☝🏻

13 Likes

My BC God Bud has pink pistils too, looks cool.

9 Likes

Thanks I’m excited. Never grown anything that had any colour.

8 Likes

moved the ladies into the garden trying to hide :face_with_peeking_eye: them lmao. Actually did it because of the rain and heavy dew in the mornings. I just need to make sure the light doesn’t get turned on outside the front door.

15 Likes

Looking good and jelly i had to move mine inside therefore ill just follow yours to feel like im outdoors too!

10 Likes

Hey thanks man. Thanks for stopping by.

10 Likes

You know i gotta stalk ya grows lmao

6 Likes

Organic where i feel best @happyhippy

7 Likes

Well good to know I might have to pick your brain at some point

7 Likes

Same to you starting with that beautiful 5 cola perfectly trimmed girl up front what a beaut.

6 Likes

Too be honest I just kinda got lucky. I tried to FIM them, GC I got PK I missed on a fuck I missed lol and the FL only topped. Then just a dollar store plant ring (halo) and tucked. It’s not doing much anymore but I keep it in to help spread the buds away from each other. Thanks for the kind words @csrtslammer much appreciated.

9 Likes

Always brother! With trial and error comes knowledge i just pinch fim/top anymore not to be mean to the girls but just used to defoliating leaves as i see. We all find our ways to do things and no way is wrong adapt and overcome! Ps they show your dedication and craft cheers to one day sharing a good organic smoke brother :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Update

PK☝🏻

FL☝🏻

GC☝🏻

14 Likes

The GC is really starting to take off it’s going to be a big plant👍🏻!

8 Likes

Looking dank @happyhippy , nice growing. When are you going to harvest?

9 Likes