Finally back at it!

Still have at least a month for the FL and probably a month and a half for the PK and even more for the GC. Hopefully by thanksgiving everyone will be done so I can have some home stone for hunting lol.

10 Likes

Looks great! I like how the PK is growing.

9 Likes

Yea it’s looking like a Christmas tree :christmas_tree:

7 Likes

Beautiful!!! GC for sure gonna be big

5 Likes

GC☝🏻

FL☝🏻

PK☝🏻

11 Likes

Mmmm.mmm.mmm…good looking girls

7 Likes

Thanks brother

9 Likes

Man I havent been around as much id like lately , with the move an all that coming but You have some Gorgeous Plants i cant WAIT to start… couple more weeks! an you will have pictures similar to these of MY grow!! Patiently waiting lmao

9 Likes

Thanks for the kind words and for stopping by. I am excited for what these lady’s are going to turn out like.

8 Likes

Little bit of bud rot on the PK halfway up the cola

Cut it off and tossed it in the fire.

14 Likes

I hate that nasty fungi shit!

11 Likes

Yea lucky this is the first time I’ve had it. And hopefully the last :crossed_fingers:t2:. I think it was a leaf I had tried to prune and didn’t get it off of the bud. Either way it’s gone for now. I trimmed a bunch of the smaller shoots and bud sites off of the GC to open it up to better air flow.

10 Likes

That’s the ticket airflow airflow air flow! @Slym3r Just Defoliated like a mad man BUT they are going to SHOOT UP bc that biggest key AIRFLOW!! I hope you don’t get anymore buddy your grow is BEAUTIFUL!

9 Likes

That’s the plan. And thanks for stopping by and the kind words :+1:t2:!

9 Likes

Buncha hippies. Lol

8 Likes

I always liked this look. It was me when i was younger lol

6 Likes

PK☝🏻

FL☝🏻

GC☝🏻

12 Likes

love the PK :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That is the one I was most looking forward to. But I hope she makes it I already had to cut a bud off the cola. They haven’t been getting wet with the rain but the humidity is up and down more often than a whores pants.

12 Likes

What a beautiful garden you have there. Girls are looking nice.

8 Likes