First Grow!

Mine is the 1000
I keep the light close like @mouse935 mentioned earlier.
After a week or two above ground I raise to 24” then raise it as the plants mature.
DM anytime .

3 Likes

With what intensity for the seedlings? Thanks!

2 Likes

I have mine at 100.
It is what’s has worked for me.
You will find that as your grows go so will your knowledge of what works for you.
When you learn here; you try to apply what you have learned, but all of our growing conditions are different.
We are learning to adapt to our growing conditions which differ from others conditions.

3 Likes

They are stretching to much.
I would lower it for a few days, and monitor.

2 Likes

I am going to tag another grower that is using the same set up that we are. He and I have found each other, and sound off on what we are doing. He is a awesome guy, and right down the hall.

Hey brother @OltimeGrower, can you also jump in and help with this one?

3 Likes

Hey Growhiems

I go to 28, for seedlings under domes, after 2" of growth, I lose the dome and go to 20 and after 4"of growth I go 18" for veg. I had the TS600 though but I remember the owners manual giving recommendations similar to this. These little gals look fine, they looked just like mine at thier age, Oct 19.

6 Likes

Nov 19th

6 Likes

Dec 19

6 Likes

Today

7 Likes

@sike
@Jimhigh66
Hope this helps!!

4 Likes

@sike,
Those buds are why I called upon oltimegrower.
Thank you for jumping in, and also telling sike your seedling light height.
You are the man brother. Your plants look amazing.
Still baffled by the frost that hasn’t taken over though.

4 Likes

Ah I’m just a rookie like you guys are…I’m obsessed though …lol…:pray:

6 Likes

@dan10…I am asking this not as a smart remark…trying to learn as I plan on trying autos again outside come spring. Back in the day as my post above said it was plant in the final container and leave alone with autos. Has this changed? Is it now considered ok to transplant two or three times with autos?

1 Like

I grow with feminized seeds not auto, my comments are from my experience with feminized seed.

3 Likes

This above is an Auto @sssportsmfg

This newbie was told too you can plant in final pots and should bro. I didnt and one plant got really stressed from the transplant. I think more experienced peeps do the transplant better than I, but based on what I did, final pots. Wet down the soil BEFORE planting them.

3 Likes

Heres a good shot of the impact the transplant had on mine. Planted same day, same minute.

4 Likes

Hi my comment are regarding photoperiod seeds, sorry if I created confusion about Auto.

4 Likes

No worries dan10…alls good

Happy growing!!:metal:

2 Likes

Humble man.

2 Likes

Oh, bring on the obsession! I hate it when people say “don’t worry about it!!” when I call it “I am just trying to be very thorough.” I definitely appreciate it’s not a perfect science and there are a lot of good opinions! I want to hear them all. Thanks for joining my first grow journal!

5 Likes