First indoor, and first post on the forum

It won’t hurt anything. Give it a shot see what happens.

2 Likes

Yeah man… Need any help just pm me and I we’ll work through it man! :facepunch:t3::facepunch:t3::metal:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks guys, didn’t want to hurt my other ladies if it was a stupid idea.

2 Likes

It’s not a stupid idea. It’s a very good idea. You just made a clone. By not hardly trying I might add. Which is awesome and now when you put it in with your other plants you’ll get a quick lesson On the rapid growth of clones. It will also show you just how much stretch you can get out of a clone. Have fun with it.

4 Likes

Little update.
Day 53 since flipping to 12/12
Believe I have a little longer, but starting to get milky white more so than clear on the trichomes. Waiting to see some amber show up.
Leaves on one plant have started drooping, getting dry and crunchy. Closest plant to the end of flowering it appears.

This is my droopy crunchy leaved girl

12 Likes

they look beautiful. good job! :green_heart:

4 Likes

Day 70 since light flip. Miss 1a ,as I tagged her ,has been chopped. Hanging to dry as I type.
I took the top part off, and allowed the lower sections a couple more days of direct lighting.
I am happy so far with how this grow went. Minimal setbacks, multiple adds and upgrades, but all in all I learned alot.
I again have to thank everyone here for their help. @happilyretired definitely got me on track, from nutrients, to ph of water, to pest prevention. Can thank you enough for the help and kindness.
So here are a couple pics of the dead lady.
Please remember this was my first grow, and I viewed it as an experiment more than anything. So I am thrilled with the outcome. And I am still open to any advice, especially with curing. Planning Mason jars and boveda rh packs.

17 Likes

They look great! I dry till the small stems snap then into jars with the boveda and burp them daily for the first few weeks.

5 Likes

Well done grasshoppah…:joy:
Outstanding, there are some beautiful bu d shot you have there. First grow hell yeah nice job :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

7 Likes

congratulation good job

4 Likes

Wow great work :+1:t2:! You should be very proud that’s a great first grow. :clap:t2::clap:t2:

5 Likes

Lovely grow journal @benjblazen and nicely done. Bovida packs are a very good idea to get the best out your harvest.

5 Likes

Great harvest!

5 Likes

wow man! that’s a great journal, keep it up!

5 Likes

What are you feeding those baby giants bromo?

3 Likes

I’m using dyna-grow. Grow, bloom, and pro-tekt. Also adding cal-mag. Using RO water.

3 Likes

So I trimmed plant # 2A on Thursday, September 2nd. She was a little bit plumper than plant #1A.
1A yield was 5.21 ounces. Very very happy with that. Still curing, but have been sampling along the way. No complaints here.
I chopped plant #1B last night, and hung her up. Plant #2B comes down this evening.

Pics of #2A hanging.

Thanks again to everyone on here. Without the help from this community, I would have never been this successful with my grow.

13 Likes

Outstanding. Beautiful job well done. You should be proud of yourself. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

Mmmmm looks scrumdillyumptious!

AdorableAromaticBlackrussianterrier-max-1mb

5 Likes

Awesome job bro !

3 Likes