First indoor, and first post on the forum

So I’ve started my second grow.
Changed out the 4x4x8 tent to a 4x8x8. Added a third mars hydro tsl 2000, and swapped out the vivosun 6" exhaust fan for an AC infinity Cloudline t6. Love the controller on it. Makes checking temp and rh easy from outside the tent.
Dropped 2 Bruce Banner, 2 Skywalker OG, and 2 Black Widow seeds. ILGM guaranteed seeds, feminized.
Bruce banner 1 popped 2 days after drop. BB 2 3 days after. Skywalker og 1 at 5 days, and Skywalker og 2 after 7. Sky og 2 is not looking so hot. Black widow was a no show on the first 2 seeds. So I dropped 2 more, and one additional Skywalker og in case #2 doesn’t pull through.
Using fox farms happy frog, and switched to cloth pots. Still using dyna-gro nutrients.

8 Likes

Nice. That’s a big tent, you should be able to grow some big plants. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Sweet set up @benjblazen

2 Likes

I have noticed that different strains need different things, (temp/humidity) so I stopped mixing them to grow together…

1 Like

Delayed update. Flipped to flower on 12/5. Added an ac infinity 4" intake fan, tied to the 6" exhaust fans controller. Ridiculous difference in air exchange.
Everything appears to be doing well. One Skywalker og is towering over the others, I’m regretting not topping her.

10 Likes

As noted previously, and probably noticed, the one Skywalker OG is skyrocketing to the light. I am roughly 3-4 inches from plant to light, and the light is 4-6 inches from the top of the tent. I’m in week 3 of flower, and honestly don’t know what I should, or even can do with this. Is it too late to top it, And risk hurting it during flower? Or should I try to just tie her down as much as possible? Using dyna-gro pro-tech doesn’t make for very flexible movement with it. Any help here is greatly appreciated.
Crazy how the same strain, under the exact same conditions can be SO different.

2 Likes

Current pics. They are all due for a nice defoliation today also.

8 Likes

If you just bend the stock side to side a few inches apart all the way up and down the stock to soften it up a little bit. Then just tie it over to the side. You could easily get it over a foot from the light immediately and then in a few days you could do it again and pull it over a little more if you wish.

6 Likes

I agree… A super crop with a good tie down would be good… Then you can lower that light. :facepunch:t3::v:t3::sunglasses:

5 Likes

So your not Ben, and your not Blazen…but you HAVE “been blazing” ? lol

4 Likes

@sssportsmfg I’ve “Ben” blazing for about 40 years. Lol

6 Likes

Take some string (preferably hemp) lol…and tie it to the top about 4’ down…then tie it to the stalk about mid way down and then slowly shorten the string for a few days and it will pull it slowly down without breaking the main stem.

Marty

4 Likes

LOL, IMHO should have named that Skywalker…Space Cadet, or perhaps Jack’s Potstalk…

7 Likes

So I tied the skyrocket down, and noticed this after I did. Should I be concerned, and maybe snip these off? Only other one I found that look like these, is on the opposite side of the stalk from these pictured.

4 Likes

Yes you should be very concerned. Remove any and all of those you see immediately. If the plant keeps spitting them out you’re gonna need to remove it if you don’t want seeds.

8 Likes

Thanks @happilyretired . Exactly what I was worried about. I neutered her, so I hope that’s the last balls I see on her. Damn Rupaul wanna be. Lol.

3 Likes

So I held back a little on trimming the Black Widow. Wanted to try a couple clones from it to be honest. Seeing how only one out of four seeds of it popped. I’m in the end of week 3 of flower. Is it too late to clip these for clones, and is it OK to keep them in the same tent, with the same lighting? I know they won’t be huge producers, but I thought if they would produce more than being at the bottom of the plant, why not. I can partially shade them if need be. Just don’t have the room to set my 4x4 tent back up right now.
Or is this just a pipe dream of mine? :laughing:
Sorry if this has been addressed before. I searched the site, and only found @oldguy having done something similar. Might have missed anyone else trying it.

4 Likes

Hey. How ya doin @benjblazen
Not sure what ur referring to that I’d be the only one here doing. :grin:
Clones late in flower ?
Or clones straight to 12/12 ?

If straight to 12/12 then I personally wouldn’t waste my time again.
They spend too long trying to make roots or flower at the height you cut them at.
I had 6 nuggets on that Lvpk 6 in stem btw. :joy:
Good smoke but short plant. :grin:

4 Likes

If you clone them now underneath the same light schedule they will probably root but they will be two or three weeks behind all of the plants you have going. So it would totally screw up any schedule you have. Now if you wanted to clone them and revenge them and then grow another crop when this one is done, you can do that. But you would need to set up a small area to start them in where you could get them 18 hours of light or so. This would be on Photos only.

5 Likes

Thanks guys. That’s why I figured I would ask. @oldguy I was referring to you going straight to 12/12, but I also thought I had read you did it while in flower. My bad.

4 Likes