Flowers of the GOTU 💙

I’m having a test. They gave me this patient gown to put on. Geeeez Louise, it has enuf fabric to cover Barnum and Bailey’s. I could fit the entire Tampa Bay Bucs under here.

Good morning!

10 Likes

The BUCS minus Gronkowski, he has retired again. So dumb!! I knew Brady wasn’t retiring… Good luck with the tests… morning and all that jazz too.

8 Likes

Hiding your outdoor cannabis plants

Even if u live in a legal state/country, there are reasons to keep ur grow discreet, like theft.

This grow season I decided to plant a thick wall of giant sunflowers on the west wall of my grow area ( which I call the estrogen horseshoe).

Well, even tho it was stunning in bloom, in hindsight, it was a bad idea. Luckily, long before they ever bloomed, I realized my error. A sunflowers life cycle is way WAY shorter than that of Mary Jane – meaning after they are spent, ur weed plants will be exposed!

I like to use these two plants to hide and blend in with weed, because they both have foliage that look like weed fingers:
Cleome
and Cassava Yuca .

But there’s a third one that is saving my butt. That is shampoo ginger. It grows thick and tall and lasts the entire summer/fall grow season. And it spreads/ is easy to propagate. I have 4 or 5 big 25 gal pots of it. Boy does it come in handy! I’ll show pics later, it’s getting dark out.

Ohhh, and when ur girls are emininating the weed stank, a good tip. . Have an outside smoldering fire, all day. Use green wood.

Party on Wayne! Hope everyone is doing great!!
:blue_heart::+1:t3:

10 Likes

Don’t forget them vinyl flowers . Can buy 100 variety pack like on Amazon for $10 I think. Staple a couple to the girls and boom… looks like a flower. Totallyy takes your eye off the leaves and camouflages em.
Remember that swamp dude cat in the old forum T… roofer dude, old cat just ocd to the enth degree. Just to say hello it took him 2 paragraphs. Yah that was his claim to fame. Good claim too. Works!!
I leave you with today’s thought - take it day by day… life is short - enjoy it Today - tomorrow’s gone!

10 Likes

Great sentiment, Loco. Very wise insight (for such a young whipper-snapper!)

And yeah, I forgot about the fake flowers, but that’s a good tip too. :+1:t3:

On my way to Cocoa Beach-- the fam is celebrating today!
:two_hearts::blue_heart::heart::person_cartwheeling:t5::grin::swimming_man::surfing_man:

9 Likes

Gm…round round get around i get around…in my daddy’s t-bird…going to see my surfer girl…and at the end of the day you can find me in my room…beach boys …alright alright alright…lol…

9 Likes

Lol Dubbers!!! I’ve got my daddy’s car, and I’m cruisin to the hamburger stand now. . .

The water is rough today!

14 Likes

Good morning!

11 Likes

@tenga hey is that wagon one of those vivosun off road wagons?

6 Likes

Goedemorgen.

3 Likes

I’m not sure, that’s my daughters wagon. I’ll ask her.

We took our wagon also, but never again!! It was too hard to pull thru the sand.

My daughters wagon has wheels that were 3 times wider than ours. But my son-in-law said their wagon was really hard to pull thru sand too! But then we have them weighted down with tons of heavy stuff! Chairs, cooler, umbrella, towels, etc. And in his case, two toddlers also!

We need a more beach-worthy wagon! Ours is good for getting the groceries from the car to the kitchen!

4 Likes

Gesundheit!!!
:wink::grin:

6 Likes

Gezondheid. Friggin Kraut :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

:upside_down_face:
No idea what that means-- I hope it’s not bad!!! Jajaja

6 Likes

You know it’s easier for me to read English than German? German words just look really weird to me, it takes a long time before I can make any out of it :stuck_out_tongue: People think our languages are so alike, but I hardly understand any German.

4 Likes

What nationality are u? Is English not ur first language?

5 Likes

Nah mate, I’m a Belgy. Dutch is what the mother speaks. English is second to me, French third.

5 Likes

Ahhh, ok. And u speak Aussie too, right?!
( But not here!!! Lol)

6 Likes

Aussie is English, innit. Throw in a couple blokes, sheilas, c*nts & mates and Bob’s ya sister.
Lived there in 16 - 17 and going back by the end of this year! Gunna try and settle down in straya. But omg, real estate is so expensive!

6 Likes

It says when colleagues become friends

6 Likes