Flowers of the GOTU šŸ’™

Ty for that translation! Rn Iā€™m studying Spanish. I would like to spend some time in Mexico in the future, so Iā€™m all hell bent to get fluent. Someday Iā€™d love to go to Australia!

6 Likes

Welcome welcome, youā€™ve got food in yer belly and a roof over your head at monkā€™s place! Oh and a sticky between your lips!

8 Likes

Thatā€™s a joint in your mouth, no other weird things youā€™re all thinking of.

8 Likes

Good correction on your partā€¦ Itā€™s definitely official Monk knows her boundaries. He gets his official GN Superstar :star_struck: !!

10 Likes

how-bout-noooo-you-crazy-dutch-bastard

5 Likes

Lmaopimp
Omigoddess. . . .too funny!! And I wonā€™t say what I thought when I first read that. . .

mind outta the gutter. . . Lol

Tx for that invitation tho, Mr. Pants!! Very nice of u mate!!! :blue_heart::+1:t3:

5 Likes

Iā€™m not supposed to eat red meat anymore
(health reasons) ā€“ but I told my husband I was still gonna have filet mignon, once a year on my birthday!

My birthday was a couple weeks ago, and I couldnā€™t eat then.
Sooooooooo

They were the biggest, juiciest filets I ever saw at the grocery store! I had to butterfly the hell outta them!!

And for dessert. . . .Tangie!!! :heart::wink:

And for a lil mood music . . . a tune by Locos ex gf!

:rofl:

6 Likes

Lolā€¦ the wifes not mine!!!
No red meat but once a year. Ill take the heart attack :wink: ā€¦ gulP. Iā€™m suppose to be on a gerd diet or sominā€™ crazY like that! Not good for my tummy or ulcers maybe it is? But could you imagine no :coffee:, no soda, no nothing thatā€™s good basically. Iā€™ll take the excruciating curled up fetal position 2 or 3 X @ year over no coffee. Thank you :heartpulse:!! Imma be a fiesty bastard sob old man when Iā€™m 80 ā€¦ I tell you! 80ā€¦ LoL ya right! Imma die the day of my retirement. #godsplan# LoL :laughing: sorry :neutral_face: how do we know he isnā€™t a comedian. He made Canada didnt Hee!
OMG :flushed:ā€¦ no he didnā€™t!!!
o - yes - he - DIDā€”

6 Likes

:man_shrugging:ā€¦ The shit that comes out of your fingersā€¦:joy::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

i feel your pain! no soda, no dairy, NO CAFFIENE, no red meat. it has been a year for me almost. i cheat all the time. i thought butter was a food group.

6 Likes

My dearest Trishaā€¦ No effin way! You want to know somethingā€¦ They donā€™t teach the four basic food groups anymore in school like we learned. Itā€™s now a food pyramid or some shit. First it was - we learned math the wrong way, then they got a better way to teach ? FOOD? WTF whatā€™s next ā€¦ My guess is historyā€¦ theyā€™ll start doubting all the facts and teach it like a bible or something. You can just ā€œbelieveā€ , excuse me interpret it how you want!

Footnote: yā€™all have come this far with me ā€¦ donā€™t go getting mad at me now!!

7 Likes

Anyone mad at Loco can go thru me first!!
I happen to love his ramblings, musings, thoughts and rude remarks (aka: the shit that comes out of his fingers!!). Lol

Ty Loco, for making me smile/laugh every freekin day!!! Did God create Canada! Ohhh lolol damn. . .

I did some defol this morning, and oh wow, my fingers smell so good!!!

Two more of my girls are shooting up too tall to hide. But Iā€™m not gonna turn their containers sideways. HappyMan taught me to instead tie them to a stake placed at a sharp angle.
Heā€™s right (as usual, King Friday!)
Itā€™s harder ( extra work) to water the plants in sideways pots.

A storm just blew up with lots of thunder.

My handsome boy in his hot pink!! And I do think this thunder jacket helps. Pepper actually likes the jacket, and he is calmer, fosho. Heā€™s on my lap, but not trembling.
I wonder if people who say it doesnā€™t work are looking for a total ā€œcureā€. Itā€™s not that, but it definitely helps. Itā€™s good for separation anxiety too.

I used to have this dog, Dingo. ( Thatā€™s him in my pfp). He was scared to death of storms, all 120 pounds of him! I would be working at my computer, and suddenly heā€™d start trying to cram himself in the space under my desk and in front of my legs. And it would be sunny and fine outside. But within 15 minutes, without fail, a storm would blow in. So I think dogs are very sensitive to the changing barometric pressure, and it bothers some more than others. And something about the compression of this jacket calms them. ( Who doesnā€™t love a good hug?!)
God created Canada. . . Smh, lol. . .

So yesterday I top dressed my girls with nutes. They just got rained in!! I feel like a mad scientist when I mix them up. Oh yes, a little bit of this, some of that. . .
Trish, butter is a food group? Hell yeah! Lol

7 Likes

Hello dear GOTU, I just wanted to thank you for the Tangie recommendation. I grew one in your honor when I saw that you liked yours so muchā€¦ and you were right, itā€™s really a great smoke and buzz! Thanks to you, I found another keeper! :kissing:

If you ever want a massage, just ask! Iā€™ve been practicingā€¦

Have a great day Sunshine! :peace_symbol: :love_you_gesture:

13 Likes

Oh my word, MC! That is no longer cannabis-- itā€™s a work of art!! Stunning!! I love it!
And glad u like Tangie! Iā€™m down to my last 2 half-jars of it. But I bought 5 more seeds of it at Nirvana. I just hope theyā€™re good. My blue cheese auto seeds from Nirvana are 0 for 3! Zero germinated. ( And I had been feeling so clever that I got in this last seed order just before their big price hike!!).
Well dang! If the seeds are shi-poopy!!!
Dan u would prob like PBJ too. Iā€™m trying to make seeds. So far itā€™s not going too great!! Lol
:zap::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Even that one is already outdated. Over here they turned the thing upside down. Literally.

:rofl:

7 Likes

Really doesnā€™t matter what other people think or say, if you notice your doggie is a bit calmer, even only 10%, then itā€™s worth it. Your animal, you know him best. x

8 Likes

Please feel free to continue our penile chat here. . . .

hmmm

Por favor, hables de verga muy grande aqui.

@Dog_Fart1 @MrMonkey420 @kdawg @Slym3r @TheMadFlascher

Did I miss anyone?

6 Likes

I just found your ashtray.

7 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::+1: For when peter piper picked a peck of peter peppers n buds!

8 Likes

Thatā€™s it right there!

8 Likes