Flowers of the GOTU šŸ’™

Nah youā€™ve got the main dicksā€¦

8 Likes

Lol Slymey!!! Thatā€™s for when I have a sticky between my lips?!!
:kissing_heart:

Oh yeah. . .and that means a dooby!

Well my husband left to pick up subs, so I took that as an opportunity to discreetly smoke a joint. I had one rolled already. Itā€™s sunset sherbet. Itā€™s ok but not my favorite smoke, so I wonā€™t grow it again.

You guys know I waited all my adult life to be in a position to grow weed, 35 years! Back then we called it ā€œpotā€, not ā€œweedā€! And there were only 3 strains of pot, that I had heard of, anyway. (1. Mexican 2. ThaiStick and 3. Acapulco Gold.)

And if u got fancy, u used a bong instead of rolling a joint. Or you used a roach clip that had feathers on it.

And so for me, to go from 3 strains to thisā€“what we have currently, a million strains. . .

Well, I wanted to get back to weed smoking, --I didnā€™t know there would be all these flavors, forms, different ways to partake!

10 Likes

Stoned a wee bit is yaā€¦ :cowboy_hat_face:!! Hey T should I transplant that alotta ? Or can it go in the front yard in my huge walkway planter??

10 Likes

Either is fine. Just beware if u plant it in the ground, and it gets massive! If size matters. . . does it???
( No! Itā€™s how you use it!!)

Ok, Iā€™m slightly toasted.
@LoCoRocK

8 Likes

BEFORE

AFTER

Holy Barber shears!!! Is that my dog?!?! Lol

11 Likes

Haha
Thatā€™s What she Said!..No really! She did!

Thatā€™s 2 different dogs!

9 Likes

girl! if that is the same dog that is the cleanest shave down i have ever seen! i need to find out what your groomer feeds them too because it looks like that bad boy gained 5 pounds :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

Ikr, she looks so different, itā€™s a shock!!

It really is the same dog, my dog Addy.

Trish, my gf is retired, but before nursing school she was a dog groomer. Thatā€™s why Addyā€™s haircut looks so even!!

7 Likes

Iā€™d be scared to shave that 6" tongue hanging out. How the ben n Jerryā€™s did she trim the furry ass faceā€¦ thatā€™s pronounced furry ā€¦ Ass face! LoL surry!! Last pic she looks like sheā€™s naked and embarrassed :flushed: !
What a relief for her tho itā€™s been swelteringā€¦ hot ass sticky oohey gooey heat! Dogs loving life bare as a ball sack!

9 Likes

this might seem weird but can you ask her what clipper she used on his face? i have some flat face dogs that could use that. she did an excellent job!

8 Likes

Oh man. Seems like I just came back here, and I sadly have to take a break from GN.
Iā€™m having some health problems that need my full attention.

U guys behave urself!! Lol
I shall return!!!
:blue_heart::purple_heart::two_hearts::+1:t3:

8 Likes

So Sorry, be well!!..God speed, hope its just normal gettin old business like we all have!

6 Likes

Cancer. But Iā€™m gonna beat it, mark my words!!

8 Likes

Yes, Eff that C_ _ _ _ _ you will whoop its assā€¦Iā€™m gonna tell my dogs, they are closer to HeyZeus The G-man than Iā€¦ I wish you the best maā€™am. Chime back for some bad humor at least. Sending :blue_heart: :blue_heart: your wayā€¦sorry loco no cockroaches man noā€¦ cockroachesā€¦ Chirp chirp ā€¦chirp chirp

8 Likes

Lol Doggy, I love bad humor!! :+1:t3:

6 Likes

You go, girl! Weā€™ll be right there with you!

8 Likes

Yes we are! Cā€™mon Tenga! Sending some love straight outta Belgium :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ty First time and Mr.Pants!! I appreciate ur positive vibes very much! I will start chemo and radiation on Aug 15th. It will be a 6 week treatment. So, as Arnold said, ā€œIā€™ll be back!!!ā€

:blue_heart::two_hearts::purple_heart::+1:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:
My love to u all!!!

12 Likes

I know I donā€™t know you, but Iā€™ll be sending you the best wellness vibes I can! And, weā€™ll be here waiting for ya. September, it is! :green_heart: :seedling: :green_heart:

9 Likes

i have been thinking about you. i am hoping for the best. now you have all the crap to do to get ready for your fight. kick that cancers ass!

11 Likes