Gelato and Skittles in a 4x4 AC Infinity tent

You seem on point with everything homie! Maybe a lil more water… .or add in some blumats and totally forget about it. Ever consider blumats???

5 Likes

Thanks ! Appreciate that.

5 Likes

Yes i have been behind on the water a bit, been looking at the XL autopots… but they are a bit expensive.
Will be out of the country as of tomorrow for the week, so my wife has to do the watering. Writing out the schedule for her as we speak :slight_smile:

Her initial response was, well if I murder them you can just plant new ones, you have enough seeds anyway… Cant argue with her on that lol.

6 Likes

I’m sure they’ll be just fine. Been fun watching man appreciate you letting us check it out!

5 Likes

Hello, back from my travels and they have grown ! The wife did an excellent job keeping them alive… !

7 Likes

Lots of bud sites. !! They will be getting a defoliation this weekend, need to trim some of the bigger leaves to let the light in.

8 Likes

And not sure what to do with the clones, but they have rooted very well. They have been outside completely ignored and neglected, but there are roots everywhere…

8 Likes

Heck yeah man

5 Likes

They are drinking water like crazy, think they are bulking up but since I am seeing every day again hard to tell the difference… Still going pretty good I think. !

7 Likes

Think I have around 30 days to go in flower, that will bring me to a total of 105 days…45 days of veg and 60 days of flower (almost 9 weeks).

5 Likes

I know this a bit of question that is really circumstancial, but how much water do you guys give your plants ? I have them in 5 gallon pots and they are basically getting 1 liter each every day at the moment (32 oz, or 1 gallon for all 4 of them together).

Every now and then I give them a bit more, they are looking great but I have the feeling I should give them a bit more…

5 Likes

Remind me what media you’re growing in and what you’re using for nutrients?
Regardless, if it were my plants, that size would be getting watered to run off at least once a week.
It will tell you’re really quick if you’ve been under watering. My Indoor is final in stages of flowering, and the 6 plants are in 3 gallon bags and I get about a quart of runoff every day from the six plants. They get about 3 gallons in total per day. :+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

Using farm fox ocean soil which I diluted ever so slightly with some regular potting soil. And am using the advance nutrients line ph perfect line (micro, grow, bloom), which I supplement with Cal/Mag and now the overdrive nutrients as well.

5 Likes

I would say water to runoff once a week. Are you feeding every watering? Or just supplemental once a week or twice a week or what?

4 Likes

It was not my plan to feed every watering, but they seem to enjoy it so I have been continuing that… I give them just plain R/O water like once every week or so.

4 Likes

Well then, you could try watering to runoff with straight RO. when you get to that point of your rotation, give your normal daily quart and then grab another quart and slowly pour it in and see if you get runoff. If you don’t do it again until you get runoff. This will not hurt you at this point. you could learn a lot from doing this. It will also carry any residual salts all the way through and out. This is kind of important if you’re going to start feeding every day. This could also be a good opportunity to check the weight of your pots. Just raise it up a little bit to see how heavy it is before you water. Then add your quart and do it again. Then water to runoff and do it again. This would be a great time to try these things and learn a few tricks if you don’t already know them.
You might need to skip a day of watering after doing this. You will know real quick if you need to water or not just by picking up the pot a little bit. Anyways, that’s all I got. Hope it helps. :+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Nice job on the clones to…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

Thanks this is really helpful, going to try this today !

4 Likes

@qaysar
This is a grow community. you’re welcome to join us start a journal and we will gladly help you with any problems you may have growing cannabis. :+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Just growing for fun a few plants, no commercial scale here… Hell I don’t even smoke myself, just love growing them !

4 Likes