Grow30%thc

We have a neighborhood bear… I am pretty sure fishheads, molasses, and other products like that will bring him around in no time flat.

5 Likes

Ok. Lol. No more. You can critique grows not people. No actual insulting one another. Find a more professional way to dig for truths. It was an interesting read though. Thanks. Lol…

17 Likes

If you got direct messages its not detrimental. Just erased your posts.

5 Likes

I just wanted to see how he does his process?. Because i can tag an expert in foliar spray feeding. @FarmerK what do you think?
Now ya got the big dog off the porch! @acereefer

this grower has got an amazing foliar nutrient line and has resesrch papers that explains it all.

11 Likes

I do not know of anyone who has a technique that foliar feeds up till harvest.
Except for myself. I will post 50 or 60 pictures, and video showing last years harvest. I will do a grow and show the technique. Any grower indoor or outdoor can improve their THC content in the final product. That is the only claim I make. Everything I have done is outside. A experienced indoor grower adapting parts of my technique will improve THC . But they need common sense and not afraid to get out of the box.
I started this technique10 years ago and have improved it every year.
Ace Reefer

1 Like

cal mag is fertilizer ? Am I correct ?
Ace

2 Likes

I believe it’s Calcium and Magnesium. It seems to be widely used.

I asked you a question before but didn’t get a reply… what does your folier spray contain? I would like to experiment.

4 Likes

We are here to teach and learn. If you have no positive comments you will be silenced. Its your choice to comment. No one needs negative anything in their lives in this day and age.

Grow together. Not apart.

13 Likes

You foliar feed in flower? Wouldn’t the water cause molds and mildew issues? What about smoking the flower? If that builds up over the bud wouldn’t people be at risk of some issues from the foliar feed?

7 Likes

Would like to start out by saying hope everyone is doing well! I’m intrigued, this caught my eye! If you search Ace Reefer on Youtube you can find a video showing some of the grows and buds that were produced. Looks very fluffy to me in the photos, I know it was mentioned " I don’t grow monster colas, been there done that. I lost to many to mold. " Beautiful plants and a beautiful grow! My question would be, What is the component that triggers the growth of density in buds and could the fluffy buds just be a direct result of not trimming off the lower colas? " I don’t cut the colas off. I train the plant to distribute nice buds top to bottom. " They look beautiful I will say that.

4 Likes

I assume that strain and grow environment plays a role in this as well.

1 Like

Hi Ziggy
I dont cut anything during flower or late veg growth. I make specfic cuts, early veg to produce long branches. I dont top the plant. I train the plant to produce flower top to bottom. You have a good eye when flufy . At some stages they are.
But the final product is a sugar coated tight smelly bud.
I grow multiple strains. This year Bubba OG kush and Chemdog.
What is the component that triggers the growth and density of the buds.
That is the secrete you will find out very soon. I will do this on openflowercannabis.com. It is not snake oil or anything in a bottle.
I would guess the plant reacts as if it is producing seeds that causes rapid fluffy growth. But I assure you it is pure sinsemilla.
Ace Reefer smokin30% :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I am outside grower. I live in a mountain area. last night 34 degree. I don’t plant early because of cold snaps. If I plant 6-10 seedlings before June It will serve my purpose. I will get 4- 5 pounds. If a outside grower wants a larger harvest start earlier (my tip) all you need to do is protect your small plants.

1 Like

I believe the record is about 44% at the moment!! With the right genetics and environment and not pushing plants too hard with light it’s crazy how far things have progressed in the last few years! Best of luck my friend :facepunch: that’s one hell of a goal, I have been growing inside since 1997 and admittedly I doubt I could reach much higher than 35-40% even with the right genetics, I have a few strains that hit 31-34% in most people’s hands but nothing in the 40s yet, if u find someone that will let a cut like that out of their hands you will be famous tomorrow haha hard stuff to find someone that’s not bound to a legal agreement that prevents them from sharing said genetics.no matter how good we can grow its impossible to hit record breaking numbers without record breaking genetics unfortunately. Peace love and happiness ,keep on growing on!

5 Likes

I have never grown inside. Records will be broken inside ,because you have complete control. The strain , technique, grower will produce that.
Why do i grow Outside only ? Because it is there.
Most of my life I have lived under the strain of a very long prison sentence for what I love to do. Now I can drive down to town ,and buy smoke at the dispensary.
The biggest problem I see with indoor grows is what hoppiefrog said pushing plants too hard, light and nutrients.
Inside growing since 1997. I need to expand my knowledge in that field.
Ace Reefer Smokin 30% :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

My climate is generally good growing conditions. June, July( Veg grow).
I can put a x on August 1 for the plants to show flower. My harvest window begins
September 20 to October 10

The you tube video was GS cookies.
Ace Reefer

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AiIJG9lk0O0kj0oTjkookna_ergH?e=Dr7vzy

1 Like

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AiIJG9lk0O0kj1e8ZFGxrs5cScPC?e=RrpJUB

Moved a few tons of organic soil.

Equipment Used

40 HP tractor with Rotary tiller & Boxblade