Growershouse.com needs you to try a product

Hi GN

Growershouse.com has offered 10 lucky growers the chance to trial and document one of their products, Stash Blend, a premium plant additive.

Introducing the Stash Blend Premium Plant Additive: Maximize Your Plant’s Potential

Unlock the true potential of your plants with our Stash Blend Premium Plant Additive. Specially formulated to supercharge your gardening efforts by one of the nation’s leading nutrient formulation chemists along with the experienced team of home growers that make up the From the Stash podcast, this exceptional blend combines nature’s finest ingredients to give your plants the essential nutrients they need for optimal growth and health.

https://growershouse.com/media/catalog/product/image/246318f11/stash-blend-premium-plant-additive.png?quality=80&fit=bounds&height=700&width=700&canvas=700:700

https://growershouse.com/media/catalog/product/image/24631c387/stash-blend-premium-plant-additive.png?quality=80&fit=bounds&height=700&width=700&canvas=700:700

A couple requirements:

1. Active GN member with a grow journal.
  2. USA based citizen"

How to enter:

Please nominate a member you follow by tagging their username in a post below, also referencing their grow journal. e.g

@chrisj

Once we have 10 community members we will ship your product to the postal address you specify.

8 Likes

that might be hard to get 10 members to cast a vote ???

5 Likes

I nominate @HostileHippie420 he can use some of this to boost his already great looking plants!

6 Likes

I nominate @spades90 I think it will help him out here is his thread I’m following.

I would also like to nominate @flannigan his plants are looking great and I think they will get even better using this product! Here is his thread.

6 Likes

Greatly appreciated I would love to try new things especially if my girls will enjoy it I’ve heard about this stuff not to long ago definitely interesting

6 Likes

I wouldnt mind trying it out but i still cant respond to all peoples threads only some. Also i really dont know if i should try it this round or wait until next. And i dont know how to go about this i mean as far as getting the product.

5 Likes

Thank you man i forgot to mention. I will try this product out if given a chance.

5 Likes