Growing 5 auto's in grow buckets for the first time ever with both

Yes and mine does as well. Two EC’s and then the PPM readout. I also use the HM Digital brand for my EC/PPM meter. It’s at least 15 years old.

Marty

12 Likes

Mine doesn’t automatically switch between the modes…but you can manually cycle through the three EC and PPM readings while you are using it.

Marty

11 Likes

Thanks . I did both calibrations. And i think i might even have done the calculation rite. Happy Thanksgiving if you are in the States. Have i said how much I Love this place

12 Likes

@greyalien44 I am in New York also you ever need clones to kill I

may be able to help you with that :wink:

I have grown for little while and have to tell you I have found sometimes it is

not what you give your plants that make them thrive it is what you do not give them :slight_smile:

all the best in your grows and be safe

Dequilo

9 Likes

Thanks. Same here always be safe. But I have plenty of seeds to slowly kill lol. If you you want to take a look and see my list

Always willing to share. As long as I can find a way to ship them without getting destroyed. Sent some to Mr Monkey but they got crushed. Heartbreaking

10 Likes

Here let help you with this and thank you for the offer

this what is called a coin flip

if you take one of them and get one of these

hose washer and put that in your coin flip your beans inside the washer

seal the coin flip and staple if you like

you can send a couple of them for the cost of a stamp and the post office’s rollers

will not crush them

the flip and the washer posted here are just to show you what I am talking about

not the ones to order

all the best and be well

Dequilo

11 Likes

See that is a great idea. Love this place. Always so many good people with advice

10 Likes

And looks like this all put together… @dequilo

Sent to me, thought it was really cool !!

10 Likes

Really great idea.
Going to have try this again for Mr Monkey.
And let me know if you liked something on my list.
Willing to share with all the good people on here best i can.

9 Likes

@sssportsmfg stole it from someone :wink:

8 Likes

LOL, He’s a crafty ole Codger !

8 Likes

@greyalien44 Have you grown any of the blueberry big bud auto? I’ve never really done autos before I’m just wondering the yield size

6 Likes

Not yet . But 2 of the ones im doing now are the Northern Lights Blueberry. Except that they don’t look the same

11 Likes

This is only my second grow, and i wanted to try the auto’s . But if you’re experienced in growing im sure they will be better than what you see here . Im not experienced enough to know.

9 Likes

You are doing fine my man. Don’t worry about the difference in looks or any difference really. That’s what is called different phenotypes. Different observable traits, though the same strain. Every seed grown has a specific combination of traits that make up its specific phenotype. Look at it like brothers and sisters from the same mother and father: unless identical twins, none are exactly same…

When you grow clones from a ‘motherplant’, all of those clones will grow with the same phenotype characteristics as the motherplant. This doesn’t mean all of those clones will look exactly the same tho because other parameters during their development come into play as well, like environment; amount of light hitting the leaves, etc etc. But they will more or less all be alike.

10 Likes

Well said Mr Monkey !

8 Likes

Mr Monkey Going to try and resend you some seeds.
And hopefully you get them Intact .

8 Likes

This is exactly why I love this “family” no matter what everyone tries to help instead of just bashing people @MrMonkey420 you sir are the man!

10 Likes

UMMMM, Half man/Half ape…Have you seen any of his photos??
He is quite an attractive simian when dressed in pink!

8 Likes

I’ll make it easy for you!

Thanks for the compliment Bob, appreciated!

Greetings,
Flattered Monkey

11 Likes