Growing 5 auto's in grow buckets for the first time ever with both

HAHAHAHAHAHA>>>> That’s what I’m talkin about…you lil hottie you!
:wink: :upside_down_face: :crazy_face: :monkey_face: :monkey_face: :monkey_face:

7 Likes

Is that your small garden lol :crazy_face:

7 Likes

That’s cause if they be bashing , we sends 'em packing… lol that did not rhyme…

BriefFrayedAfricanclawedfrog-small

Aint nobody got time for that…

7 Likes

Nobody messes with the family.
Nobody

9 Likes

Tighter than a wolfpack, the cannafam.

7 Likes

not even close :wink:

7 Likes

Question for you on this recipe? Will this work with a pro mix soil ? I just bought the Billions. I need the frass . And Azomite . Do you use the white Azomite or granulated trace one ?

8 Likes

Yes absolutely, but only add about 25% pear lite as the pro mix already has a lot in it, whereas pure coco has none. You can also use 50/50 coco/promix if you want to. Both are sterile mixes as far as nutrients go. The promix has microrizza in it, so if you use it, take the recommended amount listed in billion and reduce by 1/2.

9 Likes

Will do, im going to run my 5 gallon fabric pots next round. And would love to use this mix. Much appreciated. Looking forward to doing my next round even more now. Going to do the Bruce Banner and Gorilla glue, like a originally wanted to.
But with much more confidence. Thank you very much

9 Likes

I have a question for you?
I don’t have any Compost for your recipe. Can you recommend something good that I could get on Amazon? @sssportsmfg
And you did say i could use Pro Mix Bx or Hp rite?

8 Likes

Blue Ribbon organics on
Amazon, and yes I’ve used ProMix, coco, or a combo 50/50. Quick reply cause I’m at work.

Marty

9 Likes

Np. Thank you. I’ll check them out. Don’t want to bother you at work. Thanks again for the reply @sssportsmfg

9 Likes

Powered Azomite, I think it’s 60 lbs. per bag. I use it in my veg garden also to replenish minerals and trace elements.

Marty

9 Likes

Thanks again. Going to start my next run ASAP in 5 gallon fabric pots. Hopefully i don’t screw up .

9 Likes

Be sure and “cook” your bags for a month before you put your seedlings into them, so nutes are available. Put the fabric pots into plastic bags with good amount of moisture but not too wet, when you take them out of the plastic bags you should see a covering of white mycelium across the top, that is the fungi breaking down the organic matter into nutes. And keep the bags warm. 70-80 degrees.

Marty

10 Likes

Never heard about putting into bag’s before.
But definitely will do.
Definitely feel a lot more confident with the next grow.
Thanks for all the help. :alien:

9 Likes

Yes, when you go 100% organic you want to begin to break down the organic nutrients before you are ready to plant your seedlings, this process will continue throughout the growth cycle. If you mix Gaia green into a sterile mix like ProMix or pure coco or a combo, it is devoid of nutrients until the organics begin to break down, so you start the process in a plastic bag to retain the moisture and let the microbes start working on breaking down the nutrients and make them available to your plants. Some of the organics will be available as soon as you add them depending on what they are like some of the Guano, but some of the ingredients like ground rock phosphate require microbes to break them down, so in order to get a good rounded availability of nutrients you “pre cook them” HTH

Marty

10 Likes

I was doing it in a large plastic storage container from Home Depot.
Premixed all the ingredientsr for only 2 weeks my last grow . Trial and error. That’s why I’m hear to learn from the real growers , and hopefully one day become one. Thanks for all the help @sssportsmfg

9 Likes

That will work too. I did my first organic by cooking the soil in tubs as well. I do it the actual bags I’m going to grow in now because if you cook in one container and then move to another it breaks up the mycelium web that is formed in the soil, and while it doesn’t kill it it has to recoup. It’s a part of the “no till” method of gardening. I stopped turning over my outside garden long ago as well, just dig a hole large enough to put some amendments in the bottom of the hole and the plant start.

Marty

10 Likes

Is it safe to start a seed in ?
Or is it to hot ?
I plan on going from solo cup, to a one gallon fabric pot. To the 5 gallon. Or what would you recommend?

9 Likes