Happy Taffy

I also make 100 mg chocs with a break line tho;)

2 Likes

Oh, I prefer them strong. My usual edibles are about 250mg. I am no lightweight! I want to feel my body vibrating from edibles.

3 Likes

U might like em tho 420

1 Like

Yea that’s what I’m talking about , melt me into a puddle and pass me the face towel

4 Likes

No melting. I don’t like that. I want energy coursing through me!

2 Likes

U don’t find a strong sativa gives u flushness in the face?

2 Likes

As well as energy?

1 Like

That’s what I like about heavy sativas, but they don’t melt me. When I describe something as melting me, I usually mean couchlock. :grinning:

4 Likes

Ahh got ya.ya that’s only good when I have insomnia or I’m sick l;)

2 Likes

Great a hr b4 bed

2 Likes

I used to solely grow 14+ weekers. Love them all but horrible long crops to wait for

3 Likes

@hoppiefrog
I’m not too picky about seed to harvest times, myself, except for the last grow of the season. I don’t really have to worry about it, too much, since I’m my only customer. :rofl:

I really try to pick plants based on flavor, terpenes, and effect, rather than yield or turnover time. I like them strong and scrumptious. Anything else is just a bonus to me. If I can harvest a pound per 12 week grow, I am happy.

I think Green Crack was my longest growing auto, at 105 days. That felt like forever! Completely my fault, because I used nutes to help manipulate her into thinking it was still veg time, so she didn’t start full bloom til about week 7! She’s lucky she gave me 6+oz. Definitely worth the time with that yield.

What auto strain took you 14 weeks?

Oh, also, Fast Buds now has a zkittles auto. I think I read in another thread that you were interested in zkittles, but can’t get it in Canada? I have a spare one or two, btw. Pm if interested. :grinning:

7 Likes

Honestly the only autos I have experience with are white Russian and blueberry .the 14 weekers were all photos (14 weeks of flower and 10 weeks veg) it was purple crack

3 Likes

@greenthunder907
Recipe for you!

2 Likes

I highly suggest this recipe!! She was kind enough to share some with me that she recently made and OMG they are the freaking bomb!! I am so ripped off of one and I’m a heavy pot smoker. A def 5 :star::star::star::star::star:

Thank you again @blackthumbbetty for the pleasure of trying one Girl :sunglasses:

I had ate over half of it before I thought to take a picture lol

4 Likes

First time I have heard of this recipe. Thank you! I love tootsie rolls, this would make a great Halloween gift for the adults.

4 Likes

Just found some of the craziest hash I have received… I have made better but when you pick up 400g of killer mideast saves a lot of you weed…

4 Likes

Great idea!

This summer, I was known up and down the Talachulitna River as that Tootsie Roll lady. People love them!

3 Likes

I love canna caramels they taste sooo good made some.verry tasty but unstable caramels before I got a candy thermometer lol and took them to a medical festival of about 600 ppl and they were a huge hit along with some chocolate covered strawberries. But without power come sat night everything was starting to melt and I had to give it all away fast haha. Well I shut down the festival literally the whole place got quiet and most had a good long nap. I was asked not to share them with performers as it didn’t help ppl get to the stage to perform haha. It kinda made me popular around here for a cpl yrs haha. Everyone wants more caramels and chocolate

3 Likes

Crap that was supposed to contain a question haha… To early here yet , Betty do you have any stable recepies that can handle a cpl months in a wrapper?

2 Likes