Here I grow again

@repins12
@OltimeGrower
Could you guys please tag me in your journals. For some reason some of the journals that I’m following are not popping up on my notifications. You guys are two of them. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

@cww03
Good morning sir hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

2 Likes

@happilyretired
Hey buddy, what’s you recipe for bud wash?
I have to do one today

Thanks in advance

1 Like

I use a cup of peroxide to 5-7 gal of water, for wash and plain water for rinse but, I make sure that water is room temperature before I wash. I know that you didn’t ask me but, that seems to be the general consensus that I have found

8 Likes

Awesome…I think Happy is busy…

Thank you very much…:pray:

1 Like

A while ago, I had made a guide about bud washing somewhere in this forum…

5 Likes

I just watch a guy do it this way on You Tube as well. Pros or cons of either way ?

2 Likes

Pros: Very clean harvest, also gives a smoother taste (might just be my imagination). Removes any impurities that doesn’t belong there.

Cons : takes a bit of work.

All my outdoors grow now are washed. And any of my indoors if I had any problems with insects or something…

3 Likes

@OltimeGrower
I use one cup 3% hydrogen peroxide to 5 gallons of water. I never worried about water temperature because my water in my plants are the same temperature. I have a well so my tank is the same as ambient temperature more or less and I do most of my bud washing on my outdoor.
Pretty much the same as @repins12 and @kapouic

7 Likes

I wash everything nowadays… been so for about a year now, I’d say my last 3 grows for sure. I use half a bottle of 3% to about 2/3rds of a 5 gallon bucket. Dunk, slather what have you for about 20 - 30 seconds and then mist of w hose setting… that’s my routine…

2 Likes

Kap I’ve been suspended from ilgm again. Last time I was in was like 2 weeks ago… It looks like because I mention GN is why??? Is this true yiu think. It says mentioning competitor’s seed bank… GN isn’t even a seed bank I wonder right

5 Likes

Yeah I’m with you there. I don’t get it either.:thinking: probably just residual from previous interaction with certain people. I don’t know. I have mentioned Gn numerous times and never been flagged.🤷

2 Likes

The problem may be with the rest of the reason they give for your suspension… :

“trolling staff, creating dissent among community. Second violation.”

Not everybody appreciate your humour, it seems…

3 Likes

Damn you Kap… Can’t I dream I was well behaved!!

5 Likes

You can put on record that I appreciate your humour, but that won’t help you in this case my friend…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The last time, you came in, you visited a few threads, shafted a few mods and ran away… that may be why… :nerd_face:
:rofl:

I’m going to have to have @tenga discipline you! :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

You know you’re a Rick sometimes man… Grrrr I was in my own lil world minding my business acting like Im an angel :innocent: and you got to slam the truth down my throat. LMAO
But seriously you are right…like normal! I can’t remember what I said (and no need to show me) but I seem to remember a couple mod slams. LoL

6 Likes

I remember, I even asked you to be nice… to try to prevent such a situation as this one… :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

@happilyretired Thanks Happy, right after you rinse, what steps do you take with all the water still in there, direct fan dir a few minutes??

2 Likes

Hang upside down to drip dry for about 2 hours or so with growers discretion. Have an oscillating fan blowing in their direction.

7 Likes

My well water is very cold and it was my understanding that cold water can result in loss of trichomes, kinda like when you freeze it with the grain alcohol. I don’t know this to be fact but just my understanding. :v:t4:

6 Likes