Here I grow again

Actually, you could treat it now to kill the bacterial infection you have going on.
The Peach Leaf Curl (which I PRESUME is a species closely related to yor citrus issue) is very active in the cool weather months…November to Februrary here in Cali.

I think I would treat it just once to hopefully eliminate the bacteria from moving into your new growth…
That new growth will be ‘tell tale’ for you to determine the copper is doing the trick!!

Mix up a batch and shoot it just before dusk…maybe 7:30-8:00 pm…

Only important thing to remember (and I wouldn’t expect you to do so) is NEVER APPLY any foliar sulfur, in either a fertilizer or sulfur based fungicide after treating with copper!!!

It will take that copper into the plant and KILL the shit out of foliage…bad juju grande!

7 Likes

When I mentioned the early morning I was really really hoping you’d say night time… LoL I am not an early riser!! Dusk is Good stuff!!

8 Likes

Early to bed early to rise makes a man healthy …wealthy…and wise… Right hap ???

6 Likes

Well, here is squirt. She was switched to flowering light schedule last night. Now it’s off to the races. It is going to be amazing to see what I can get from a solo cup. :+1:t3::v:t3:

Here is her growing partner. Her name is raspberry parfait. She is another beauty.

20 Likes

Talk about geometrics…lol

9 Likes

I like your bush dude! I wish we could of seen your feet … then it be the bush Between your legs. AND w/ O’s tree we got all the colors of the rainbow in here. Uh-huh… :bulb: … Who’s gonna B 1st to vine one?? Actually I think Nacho got that one. He’s gonna be tempted now to have the EverWistWeedia grow…

6 Likes

Here’s one outdoor I did last summer. Gave up at some point :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Nice there monkey. In my pictures above if you look at the one in the black pot it was in a solo cup three weeks ago or maybe two weeks ago I can’t remember :thinking: Would have to look back. Anyways it will be interesting to see what kind of weight I can put on this little thing with the entire root mass contained in a solo cup! And grown entirely under my veg light that I’ve built a few years back. Bridge light strips white. I can’t remember what number they are. :v:t3:

12 Likes

Hap … do you have the chicken coop tracker / movable wagon doo-hickey?

8 Likes

The Wizard uncuffed me, and let me back in!

13 Likes

No loco I do not.

Hey GF good to see you back T… :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

Hello T… I’m Loco.nice to meet you!

10 Likes

Best introduction so far :rofl: “Hello T… I’m Crazy. Nice to meet you!”

11 Likes
12 Likes

It’s been a while… Although T is kinda hard to forget… she leaves a mark on ones cerebral mass. A good mark… not like a turd stain or nothing. More like a cattle prod imbedded in ones ass without the searing pain ofcourse. Well maybe a little pain in the ass. :rofl:

13 Likes

Lmao Loco. . .without the searing pain. . . :rofl::joy::rofl:

@MrMonkey420 Nice to me u too, monkey pants, I am the goddess of the universe. Altho, u can call me GOTU, for short!!
:thinking::wink::+1:t3::blue_heart:

Lol Dog farts!! Nice song!!

And to he who has hot hands. . . .
:tongue::tongue::tongue::kiss:

13 Likes

Don’t goddesses turn into queens eventually? Just saying woman! Ya ya… it mite technically be princesses but that doesn’t work here!

8 Likes

:thinking:… do you already have that spot filled up yourself?…:joy::rofl::rofl::v:t3:

10 Likes

Is there no love in this world? I sound like a princess so I’ll give ya that one. You know how often I hear “okay ma’am” on the phone. lol oh it is so on when that happens, poor phone operators. If I’m not manic that day and nice I usually just call them ma’am back and they quickly correct me. So I say “well then that makes 2 of us!” LoL it works to my advantage when I’m trying to get something free or complaining about a service or what have you. Hee hee! Damn bi-gender name… it’s not Cris or Krissy.

It’s 92° here Hap… feels like 102° . I just jumped in the pool at work. LoL finished pressure washing my last dumpster thank baby rhinos for that nasty azz gig. So I’m on easy street the rest of the day. I’m off to get some grub, gonna go wake the kid up with some taco bell I think. Peace n chicken grease, cathx ya later.

11 Likes

Dave I just saw an old post and I was wondering. Do you ever see hydro or Jim on any of the other forums? I have not talked to Jimbo in too long. I would love to get back in touch with him… I thoroughly enjoyed his insight on everything, having that broadcaster background he has some gr8 stories.

11 Likes