Here I grow again

Could have been worse news, so I’m happy to hear that you’re alive.

14 Likes

Oh nooo, sorry to hear ur under the weather!! Get better big guy!!
:blue_heart:

14 Likes

Sounds like you purged your system huh, did a little fresh water flush if you will.
1 yr old… parents are finally getting some sleep again. Now it’s time to
child proof the cabinet doors and clear off anything under 2’ …LoL
Ol pappi gardening with the grandkid I can see it clearly. Get well old man, rest up - they say at your age it gets harder and harder to recoup after even a common illness. :joy:

17 Likes

I’m with loco hap, straight water flush for a couple of days and u should be good :rofl:

15 Likes

Hap, if u need a lovely poop song to enjoy while ur flushing, hit up me and doggyfarts-- we got u covered!!!
:blue_heart::wink:

9 Likes

Man the stomach flu is kicking my ass. I have felt like throwing up since Sunday 24 seven. I’ve even been taking Zofran… if it persists until next week I’m gonna have to go to the sawbones. Probably gonna tell me ulcers again. :man_shrugging:… oh :thinking: I don’t think I mentioned I’m still on the fence but there’s a good possibility that I’m going to be building a mini jet boat. This will probably be my last build. It’s gonna be a 12 footer and I’m gonna buy a newer Yamaha waverunner with a naturally aspirated 180 hp engine as a donor for everything except the hull… haven’t committed yet but I’m close. I just need to feel better before I make a decision that requires this kind of expense. Anyways enough rambling. I’m not gonna comment on this anymore until I pull the trigger so there you go.

Now to the weed I’m just gonna do a photo drop of where everything is at today. Probably not gonna give much description. The plants will speak for them selves. :wink::+1:t3:

One of my plants has some variation going, it’s pretty cool.

I’ll be around a little more when I’m feeling better…:v:t3:

18 Likes

Garden is looking real good @happilyretired , hope you get better soon.

11 Likes

All the best Hap, speedy recovery! Plants looking great. Didn’t knew you build boats! How good is that!

And make sure you hydrate enough when puking like that buddy. Get some aquarius in ya. Electrolytes is what you need now.

9 Likes

Get well soon @happilyretired

8 Likes

Light 12 footer w/ 180 HP oughta do the trick !
Are you doin a cool little picklefork???

8 Likes

Still pukey. . . Dang, sorry Hap!!
Hang in there. I hope it resolves now. Enuf is enuf!!

Ur build a boat plan is very exciting!! When ur done, will u pls sail it here?! (To me and Loco) Rumor has it that he knows where the good swordfish are!!!
:zap::+1:t3::fish::shark::tropical_fish:

Your garden looks stunning!! A page right out of Weed, Home and Gardens!!

9 Likes

A little note for everybody, personal experience as of this morning. My wife didn’t believe me but tried it anyway and now feels great…

ETHOS SKUNK HERO really really helps with nausea. I can’t believe how much of a difference it made in 10 minutes after hitting a dab. My wife was feeling like crap so I told her and she went out and puffed on some bud, and is very please with the outcome… :+1:t3::v:t3:

For the well wishes everybody. :v:t3:

17 Likes

Very helpful info Hap,
You ought to post that on both forums!!

11 Likes

Man you can tell your sick the plants look so neglected… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :partying_face::tada:
Hey I love variegated genes. My :lemon: tree I bought was variegated, my monstera… it’s the coolest trait I think. I’m glad ol Dr. Canibis did the trick. I was just getting ready to say you should try and dab some ETHOS Skunk Hero too. :+1:

11 Likes

I knew you had my back bro…

9 Likes

What was the other one again.

6 Likes

You could always skip the home remedy smoke sesh and make some bad ass Exorcist memes with your double hole expelltation issues. Just saying… I don’t want to see them but there some sick somsabitches out in this crazy world.

9 Likes

You Americanos are crazy. And I thought I was.

10 Likes

I know Mr. Pants!–its our best trait!!!
:grin::zap::woman_cartwheeling:t6:

10 Likes

That reminds me… Remember to stay hydrated mate! Keep them juices flowing… Erywere like!
You up and about flowering your little plants… Got your little t pot in one hand … Cane in the other just moseying down the pathway whistling Dixie!

9 Likes