Here I grow again

… yup…:wink::+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

Lol

Patty

:grin::+1:t3::woman_cartwheeling:t6::herb::evergreen_tree::herb::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::herb::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::herb::evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Good grief Dave, do you live near a nuclear power plant? What is your secret to growing such large and healthy plants? And outdoors! I will definitely go through your post(s) to learn.

9 Likes

It’s all luck Mark… he just gets lucky year after year after year!! I’m kidding of course… he basically just started growing 3 months ago. Can you believe that! His first ever try at it … Lucky dog!! Some ppl just have a green thumb! Dave is one! He’s also blind in one eye, has no hearing, sense of smell or taste. Those last 2 are from COVID tho. 1st 2 are from the ex-wife who tried poisoning him but guess what. He got lucky and survived that too. I’m telling you… dudes lucky!!

13 Likes

@ArtVandalay
Mark meet Loco. He is our local comedian. Usually about 5% of the information he gives out is true. Kinda like the above post. Yeah my tinnitus(ringing in the ears) got a lot worse after Covid. The rest of it not so much. Still married…:neutral_face::+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

I’ll take the 5% … Thanks mi hombre! Was it the COVID taste and smell part? :thinking: too much? LMAO … Sounded good I thought!!

11 Likes

LoCo is the purveyor of the GN Gazette! If nothing else, you have something to put in the bottom of the cage !
Always good at lightening your day !

10 Likes

So I’m pretty sure Flash Gordo just said I’m about as beneficial as hamster cage shit matting… hmmm :thinking: !! Can’t be upset about that. thanks man … for lightening up my day!

12 Likes

Bahahaha :joy::rofl::rofl:… you’re killing me…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

Well, three or four weeks from taking delivery on the boat, getting excited. Thought I’d go out in the garage and build something for it. So I decided to build a bow eye… I just happen to have about a 7 1/2 in. Square piece of aluminum plate 1/2 inch thick laying around. Here’s what I came up with. 6 inches long 2 1/2 inches wide… :wink::+1:t3::v:t3:

19 Likes

Nice work.

11 Likes

@papajerry
Thank you sir. I worked on a little more polishing it up a little bit not to shine but getting most of them 80 grit scratches out of it. :+1:t3::v:t3:

13 Likes

Pick up a rattlecan or 2 of Protecta clear, I use it on my polished aluminum parts on my panheads.

Second thought wait till after you Tig that on and polish up the dimes.

8 Likes

Sorry dog, this is A bow eye. It’s going to get a hook ran through with a ratchet strap on it to pull it on the trailer. No paint no polish. Just something to tie too. I just want to be clean…:+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

That’s what I assumed a “Bow Hook/Lift” maybe terminology… doesn’t this get welded or attached to the bow of the boat. My boat is fiberglass so its a couple bolts thru the hull.

8 Likes

It’s alright… at first I was like eyebrow… wtf he talking about :unamused: !!
Dang gum ol spell check. Look it’s the top half of a raven he’s making!! KaKaah!! Oooh Oly - it’s top half skull of a velocitaptor! Roar!!! :t_rex:

9 Likes

Yes it gets welded on. But it doesn’t get polished or clearcoated.

9 Likes

Assassin bug!

6 Likes

Your greenhouse is bushing up nicely. Looking good and some big plants in there. its shot up quickly.

8 Likes

I have no idea. I just know where he was hanging out the plant was tore up. Since his passing, there has been no further damage to the plant. :+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes