Here I grow again

That’s called a Sea-Dont… … Don’t Go no wheres! Glad to see you are stayin busy, have fun n play safe kid!

12 Likes

That looks cool! Where are you gonna put the ducks? :rofl:

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

11 Likes

I’m going to put them all in a row… silly…:laughing::joy::rofl:

16 Likes

I’ve seen some ducks that fly beside dudes boat that rehabilitated them. That be wicked if you … Oooh betcha 1st timer could train a duck. LoL
If you can train a duck you can dodge a ball…

13 Likes

You know we gotta come up with names for the boat right Hap. Mr. Happy is so taken don’t even! Oooh got to get the ideas flowing. Pot Luck, no Pot Duck, Your Highness, Shhhh - It Floats, Happy Days… . Nope no no … I’ll work on it!

What’s your favorite strain Hap?

11 Likes

Pot Duck :100:

9 Likes

Sunday, September 11…:v:t3:

21 Likes

Now that’s what im talking about👍

15 Likes

:speaking_head: of Sept 11th… Did you know the 1st fire fighter to die that day actually was killed by a jumper landing on him…that’s friggen horrible huh. I doubt jumper could follow where he was landing and didn’t think “oh shit I’m landing on a good guy in his last thoughts”. I’m gonna be an :sob: wreck at the memorial in November. I can’t watch a special on the subject without tearing up. Anyways - Never Forget…

18 Likes

I live an hour from where flight 93 went down in Shanksville pa. I have never gone to the memorial though.

They fought to make sure the plane didn’t reach Washington DC.

God bless their brave souls!

Nice plants, @happilyretired. You always got it goin’ on. :+1:.

15 Likes

Thank you @chavez78
I appreciate it. :+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

very impressive Hap, i;m jealous.

11 Likes

Ahhh @happilyretired , your grow is looking unreal, such happy plants, really big buds. Got some good advice from you on Sunday, thank you. Happy harvesting sir, you have a big job on your hands.

11 Likes

Gota love them small greenhouses :rofl::rofl: awesome view @happilyretired

9 Likes

…Fusty…:rage:

14 Likes

Awwww, the joys of sweeping and picking up !

Looks like you have a south wind blowing today…just lucky !

7 Likes

Is that a red shaker I see? Or as my Grandfather use to call ours the Red Headed Stepchild!

6 Likes

No the shaker was last Thursday. Bob knows the name of the machines but this particular one sweeps and blows the almonds into Windrows. much dustier than the shaking. And in a few days they will pick them up when they do that that machine will split all of the leaves dirt and dry hull’s out the side and almonds ago up in the back of it Along with some hull’s. then while it is picking up and putting almonds in the back of it another one comes up behind it and pushes on a plate with its bumper and a conveyor turns on and dumps them over the top of the driver into the next machine which it takes the almond to another conveyor and dumps them out the bottom on that conveyor and it goes up into A trailer. So it’s pretty bad now but when they pick them up it will be much worse for a very short time. They go pretty fast picking them up. But when they do it you will not be able to see my house from across the street.! :man_shrugging::v:t3:

12 Likes

Yes sir, I worked in almond orchards as a teen. That’s one of the reasons I joined the Army to get away from working in the fields! Lol!

10 Likes

It looks like it time to start getting the clothesline ready. :rofl:

Your plants are looking great!

17 Likes