Here I grow again

Beautiful plant !!!

5 Likes

Yesterday I decided to plant my underperforming seedlings. These were starting around the first. Since they weren’t growing, I decided to change their environment. I’ll give them a week, if they don’t Kick it into gear, I’ll just start more. :man_shrugging: Oh, I started some ethos banana auto. Direct so into the ground. They are under the cups.

Here’s the ones I have inside. :v:t3:

13 Likes

What made the tips of the leaves on seedlings in the cup turn yellow?

7 Likes

@boo1965
I think, probably over watering. That soil shouldn’t be too hot. :man_shrugging: :v:t3:

7 Likes

I should know this but my brain is so tired. What is the white powder around the plants? IPM? DE? :seedling:

4 Likes

Just guessing but its probably Myco’s

6 Likes

Yep, you hit it on the nose. DE…:wink::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

I knew it was familiar but couldn’t place it. Yay for some kind of memory! LOL

7 Likes

“I smell dead ppl” … LoL That could be a problem… If you had neighbors… lol so your good on that one… they are some pretty gorgeous blooms no doubt. :face_with_monocle: I still prefer peyote or a San Pedro. Ha ha. I just dropped some seeds in the drink last night. We’re about to hurricane season so rainy time already started with our daily afternoon showers. Glad to see your keeping busy old man. I know how you like to take it easy usually. LoL. As if!!

7 Likes

Sunday, May 28.

Thought I would do an update this morning. We’ll take a look at my indoor first. It’s roughly 4 weeks into flower. The hibiscus is very consistent. All three plants look exactly the same and are at the same place in flower. The three stupid fruit, well, each plant is a little bit different. One looks like it’s about a week and a half behind the others. Here’s a few pictures of the indoor.

Stupid fruit…

Hibiscus

Whole gang

I started my outdoor plants on the first. They popped up and stalled so about a week ago I put them in the ground and then recovering nicely. The plan was to put them in the ground on June 1, glad I did it a little early. They seem to be happy. I hit them with BBP this morning.

Here are the strains in no particular order.
Skunk hero
White wedding cake
Raspberry parfait
Family jewels
Cherry Garcia
Punch and pie.

13 Likes

This is a first for me…:v:t3::+1:t3:

This will look very different. Come, July.:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

16 Likes

Don’t think I’ve ever had a lucky 3 leaf pot seedling. When you think you’ve seen all the mutations… boom!

8 Likes

Well, it’s still alive. If it’s still alive in a week, we’ll know exactly what it’s gonna do.:+1:t3::v:t3:

12 Likes

Betcha it will be kicking ass !
The cotyledons are stored energy for root formation, so I’ll bet she’s gonna come off the line fast !!!

12 Likes

Yep triple is like having 3 legs its gonna be fast!

10 Likes

Okay… I’ll take the under then if y’all betting it will kick ass! LoL

7 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:… thanks for the support…:joy::joy:

9 Likes

Douche … it didn’t type so well like I had saw it in my head. I meant - It will just do normal not super duper energy steroid supplied superhero bud! Is MY bet … But ya… LoL ha ha

Now it’s not even a thing no more. Over talked about. End all ends! Silly ragamuffin!!

8 Likes

Well, it’s been seven days.

Indoor – hibiscus

Stupid fruit…

Indoor, 2 x 4 table…

Outdoor is starting to let loose…

:+1:t3::v:t3:

14 Likes

Hell yeah man

9 Likes