Here I grow again

They look great @happilyretired!

8 Likes

6/8/22
Treated with Pure crop.

5 Likes

You still got like what? Two weeks on your indoor?

6 Likes

Yeah, the hibiscus seems like it’s getting close. I’ll look at it again in a day or two. I haven’t even checked the stupid fruit yet. It just doesn’t look close yet. It’s probably gonna go 10 weeks.

8 Likes

Well Roy,
I snipped off a lower nugget and here’s what it looks like.

Yeah, probably a week, maybe more who knows :man_shrugging::+1:t3::v:t3:

12 Likes

And now we know what it smells like…The mother-in-law walks past the room where the little bud I took pictures of is in. The bud is about as big as a kidney bean… she says it smells like a skunk in here…:joy::rofl::rofl: so there you have it.:grin::v:t3:

13 Likes

Stupid fruit is looking and smelling, super dank… The only thing I can say about the smell is, it does have a hint of fuel/fruit.

Look at the stems on the trichomes on this one…

14 Likes

6/12/22 BBB treatment…:+1:t3::v:t3:

12 Likes

This morning to check on my plants, go into to grow room take a look over the girls and noticed a couple of manners on a hibiscus. These plants got a week or two left but they’re in the window. I start looking deeper into the plant? I see Nanners all the way through the plant starting to emerge. So I think about it for a short while and I decide to remove the plant. So I removed all the fiberglass rods that are holding the plant up and remove it from the Scroge and replace all the fiberglass rods that are needed. I really like the way this screen works.
Anyways, my stupid fruit has 2 to 3 weeks left and I didn’t want to have half baked seeds through it so I went ahead and pulled this plant trimmed the fans off and hung to dry. these plants want to survive, no matter what you do. No sense getting upset. I think this is just a survival instinct, that is strong in this particular plant. It was also a little bit more sensitive than all the rest to nutrients. No pollen sacs had opened!

On the glass, half full side of it, I get fresh smoke a week or two earlier…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

(Didn’t feel like taking pictures, sorry)

16 Likes

Awe in a way that sucks but in other ways, like ya said, earlier smoke. I’ve trimmed a little bit of the dos SI dos and haven’t found a single seed yet. Which on my last grow there were quite a bit.

8 Likes

Making lemonade is ALWAYS the best option !!

9 Likes

Doesn’t it smell super piney?

6 Likes

I will smell the stupid fruit first tomorrow morning specifically to give you a report, that is, if I remember :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I’ve been paying a little more attention to the Hibiscus which is super gassy. :+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

I’m actually not getting any pine from it. This particular group of plants is fruity gas. I don’t know any other way to explain it you take a big whiff and it smells like you’re eating a handful of fresh fruit after dipping your hand in a canna gas. I don’t get the taste of gas. I get the smell of gas. The smell has a fruity backdrop, but I get a taste of fruit in my mouth. If that makes sense to you, or not there you have it.

Here it is this morning stupid fruit…

12 Likes

Alright, I was just wondering, never grown the actual plant but they sent me those scratch cards with an order and they were the stoopid fruits. Smelled super piney on the card. Probably nothing like what the actual flower smells like. Good to know. Don’t go by their sniffer cards :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

It turns out Humboldt made two different strains for stupid fruit. The stupid fruit that I have is called stupid fruit and it is a 80% sativa dominant. They have another one that I believe is a indica dominant and I think it’s called stupid fruit OG or something like that. I was looking last night before I faded….:+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

OK guys, Tuesday morning, June 20. 2023. So my indoor is done and my granddaughters are running amok in the house. So in the next day or two, I will Bree bringing down all of my indoor.

Here’s a few shots of the two strains, several different plants of each. I got them mixed up, so I guess it don’t really matter. They are all spectacular. It is extremely sticky and stinky. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

15 Likes

Some beautiful buds there @happilyretired!

7 Likes

Thank you I appreciate it. :+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Outdoor girls in training…:+1:t3::v:t3:

15 Likes