Here I grow again

Dang man. Those are some very danky looking nuggies. Hot fire.

8 Likes

Yeah, they surprised me at the end. Really sugared up nice. The stupid fruit has one Plant that’s fox tailing really bad. The other two are nice dense nugs. The plants closely resemble each other have the exact same frost but one of them has a little bit larger very Larfy buds. that one will be first to the press…:wink::+1:t3:

7 Likes

So I cruised over to Chitown Seeds to look up some of the genetics on the plants I’m growing. It’s never a good thing to snoop around a seed site…:face_with_raised_eyebrow: so I figure while I’m there I would look through Humboldt and see if there’s anything that I haven’t seen on there. It really sucks that I have enough Seeds for quite some time to come. BECAUSE you might find something that sounds just spectacular for your needs… look at the effects on this strain… :heart_on_fire:

11 Likes

Haha, I feel your pain.

7 Likes

Hmmm, some “Halle-weed” huh. Not bad.

5 Likes

Energy enhancement, yes please hahaha.

9 Likes

I know, right…:+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

I’m not gonna buy them. Maybe next year after I get some of the unteen strains I have now that I like but I haven’t grown yet…:man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Ahhhh Grasshopper, you have prevailed over temptation !!!

7 Likes

OK it’s done. They’re hangin… :+1:t3::+1:t3:

Four pictures for each strain random flowers on different plants.

… Hibiscus…

… stupid fruit…

16 Likes

13 Likes

Great photo
:right_anger_bubble:

8 Likes

I can do a couple more if you like. It’s a feature I just discovered on my iPhone pretty cool…:+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

They truly are spectacular!

6 Likes

Oh! Do tell!!

6 Likes

Well, I went to zoom in on my picture and one finger touch the screen before the other and I held it there for a second. I thought about something else, and it started making a ghost line around the part of the picture that was in perfect focus. I can do it and send it, but I haven’t figured out how to do it and save it. it really looks cool if you text it because it has a black background. :+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

13 Likes

Man, I can not for the life of me figure this out! Maybe it’s cuz my iPhone is an 11. It does do a weird yellow/orange square but it’s not the same thing. I suppose I can google this. So funny how we learn things on accident!

11 Likes

Try a bunch of different kinds of pictures. It doesn’t work on all of them. I think it’s more for like close ups :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

And now he adds photography to his resume. In the words of the late great Freddie Prince… aka Chico - " looking good" !!

10 Likes