Here I grow again

06/30/23. BBP treatment today. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:
My very basic training technique this year got a little messed up on a couple of plants. Accidental topping, like 3 inches long. The first one that happened to was the cherry Garcia. I tried to patch it up, but it was broke too far. about a week ago maybe a little less while tying down the top of my white wedding cake, snapped about 3 inches off that one too. I threw it in a cube to see if it will take if it does I will have a smaller version. on those two plants, every branch was topped today. They will now be bushes that need to be trained.:face_with_raised_eyebrow: anyways, that’s it for now. I’ll take pictures again next time I feel like it. :v:t3:

11 Likes

07/01/2023
Cherry Garcia
(Accidental topping #1)

White wedding cake…
(Accidental toping) #2

High note…
(Seed hit the dirt June 1. :+1:t3::+1:t3:

Skunk hero…
(Beast of a plant)

Raspberry parfait.
This one is my least vigorous. And yes, that’s a lot of water. The hose was left down inside and it wasn’t off quite all the way. Oops… it’ll be fine…:smirk:

This one is family jewels. I grew this one out door last summer, and it turned out so crappy. I threw it away. The whole plant. Didn’t even try it. Fugly…
I had hopes that it was going to do better this year, but it’s kind of sad too. Probably won’t grow this one again unless something changes drastically in the next month.

l

Punch and pie…
(Another beast)

Beautiful, thick stems…

12 Likes

They are all GORGEOUS! Do you have anymore cherry Garcia seeds?! I’d trade you some exotic genetics for some I can always send you my list an you can look it over if not do not stress it! I just love CHERRY , or Grape pheno types!

9 Likes

@HostileHippie420
I have more. I just bought a new pack a while back. They’re one of our favorites. It’s from ethos. I really don’t feel like trading any but if you got something that’s a really killer sativa dominant or a 50-50 I think I can part with a couple. They’re feminized.:+1:t3:

10 Likes

07/06/23
And again purecrop 1 this morning.

I anticipate a lot of growth this month so I decided to break down my bigger plants a little bit. I know they’re not that big, but I want to be able to easily cover everything up when they harvest the almonds.
So here they are, after I did a little super cropping morning of the fourth.

06/07/23 Here they are today…:+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

I’m just now trying to do this on purpose. :joy: Most of the time I do it it’s an accident.

11 Likes

Trust me most if not all have had those accidents lol I do love the bender clips though I can’t lie they help me not break but get a good bend @OlyBoy

8 Likes

My problems usually the branches straighten back up again almost straight if you don’t like the clips on or tie them down. When the stems get a little bigger, get hollow, they almost always break over.:+1:t3:

11 Likes

Want to hear something funny that I thought I knew … I sware I heard a while back… years back. Like long long ago when I first started growing that hollow stalks were NOT a good thing. A sign of a plant not in tip top shape. :joy: Yeah… that’s what I use to think.

7 Likes

Well… it looks like pre-flower stretch on most. I gave them all a heavy defoliation two days ago, they got BBP yesterday. today they got a heavy feeding of some free stuff I sent away for a while back and a bunch of leftovers from the last few years. It look like a real nice soup.:neutral_face:

I put up the 30% sunshade yesterday. It’s been over 100 here during the day for the last three or four days supposed to be over 100 here for another week. It is 108° in the shade on my patio right now. :hot_face:

Well, here they are.

Cherry Garcia

White wedding cake

High note

Skunk hero

Raspberry parfait

Family jewels

Punch & pie

14 Likes

Looking oh so pretty in the sunshine. Great job Sir.

12 Likes

@Dforce
Thank you. :+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

I’m a little late on doing this (dammit!). I’m doing the ones in the bakery tomorrow, I hope.

8 Likes

Well, figure I should put a picture up…:+1:t3::v:t3:

14 Likes

Gorgeous my friend absolutely gorgeous!!

9 Likes

Thank you. As you know, a labor of love.:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

12 Likes

Very very nice my guy.

11 Likes

Well guys after a long discussion with the Madflascher this morning and after looking at each branch that I have affected with the problem, after looking very closely, considering the surrounding conditions of all other vegetations in the area, we came to the conclusion that it seems like curly leaf has spread from my orange and pomegranate tree to my cannabis… I quickly treated the affected branches and started making HCO. Gonna keep the generator running all day until I have about a gallon and a half then this evening the fogger comes out, and everything gets sprayed/fogged. here’s a visual for you on the problem I’m having. I’ve never seen anything like it before. It has now spread to another plant across the garden. :scream: i’ll know in a week whether fixed it or Not…

If you have had this problem before, or you have seen it before and have the answer please please feel free to elaborate… :+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

@nelsonh
take a look back on Waze and see if you find what you’re looking for. :+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Whats waze? I looked truh the recent ones and didn’t find much like mine.

5 Likes