Here I grow again

That’s crazy. It jumped plants. I wonder what it is.

5 Likes

Post 2778, 2799, 2819, 2821 all have pictures in them that show you that type of training. I’m not gonna look any further. There’s a whole journal here full of it. Like I said earlier look at the pictures. The ones you will see the most training will have solo cups in them. Anything bigger than that there’s too much foliage to see what’s going on underneath. Hope this helps. :v:t3:
There’s also a lot of good videos on how to top on YouTube. That’s how I learned a long time ago before all this forum stuff started. :+1:t3:

8 Likes

The plants aren’t looking any worse this morning. I have one branch looking a little better in one small spot. So it didn’t spread and there’s a possibility that some of this might come back that’s a good thing. Still think that the affected branches are toast! I got three of them caged up today. Will finish up the rest in the morning. :+1:t3::v:t3:

14 Likes

I really like the metal trellis you built there , I may take this idea for next years outdoor run :thinking:

8 Likes

It’s concrete wire. it’s a bit expensive nowadays. But you only have to buy it once. I happen to get the stuff for free. I wish I had enough for all my plants I love it. It’s easy and fast. 6 inch squares, which makes it easy to see how much they’ve grown overnight when they’re stretching. Also easy to reach through and work on your plants. I stretch netting across the top once they poke through. They work great. :+1:t3::+1:t3:

8 Likes

Isn’t it about time for almond dust! LoL… :joy:

8 Likes

That would be September :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

7 Likes

Yippee… Good times!! I’ve been thinking about an almond cross with a sativa. We shall call it Almond Joy! Wait a second. So it’s now obvious to me the makers were obviously pot growers!

11 Likes

…. Obviously…:wink::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

I think I may have laughed entirely too hard about this :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

9 Likes

Saturday, August 5, 2022. Fogged the girls with Pure1 one Captain, Jack’s and BT. Also gave a good feeding this morning.

Here’s my auto flowers. You’re 100% cloudy. They’re supposed to be done the 12th so we’re definitely in the ballpark. As long as I don’t get no worm predation, I’ll let them keep going for a while.:+1:t3::v:t3:

15 Likes

They all look great @happilyretired!

8 Likes

Yep, they actually look great. As do yours every time I look at them. Which is way more often than I post mine…:+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Do you use the Purecrop1 once a week?

6 Likes

Yeah, pretty much. Once they go into flower little less often wile the flowers form. right now I’m doing maintenance. So my once a week or so Fog at the maintenance dosage. If I see a bunch infestation somewhere then I hit them all with full strength immediately and then again in three days and then back to the maintenance. Once you’re in flower, you really should consider using a light dose of BT with it. Nothing worse than worms in your flowers. :+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

These girls look absolutely phenomenal! I am already looking forward/planning my next years outdoor , by then I will have the cattle panel hoop house …. An I may be just going straight in the ground …… we shall see how the plans work out , either way thanks for the look into your grow!

8 Likes

Well looks like you went ahead & took it easy this summer grow Hap… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I have a 5’r out back that I got to get some pics of. It was kinda a transplant it and forget it deal. I had t seen it in like a week or 3 and it’s all of 5", I was surprised it living off straight sugar sand and pine needles. LoL

7 Likes

Wel… auto flowers are looking good. I will be at their 80 day mark on Saturday. At least for this plant it looks like it’s gonna be right on time for maximum THC…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

14 Likes

08/15/23

This picture is back on the fifth.

Here’s today…

Here they all are today with a 5 gallon bucket next to them for perspective. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

12 Likes

Really is amazing how they stretch this time of the year. Pretty impressive Sir. :beers:

11 Likes