Here I grow again

Those make some good xmas trees lol

9 Likes

Very nice im sooooo jelly!

10 Likes

Thanks guys. So far this has been a really good grow. Very few hiccups.:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

Very nice healthy trees! The amount of stretch in so little time really is amazing.

8 Likes

So are you getting flooded Hap? I’ll be getting storms here into September is our busy season with canes. Hope ya stay dry man.

8 Likes

Ummmmm… I love’em fat just like dat! :joy:

7 Likes

08/22/23

Cherry Garcia

White wedding cake

High note

Skunk hero

Punch &pie

Family jewels

Raspberry parfait

… it’s ON…:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

16 Likes

Nice smorgasbord of ganja!

7 Likes

Yes it is. I have very high hopes for two that I have never tried. Skunk hero, raspberry parfait and cherry Garcia are all home runs that I have previously Grown. The two new strains from Ethose that aren’t available to the public yet are extremely vigorous. Fantastic performers so far. If they smoke as good as they grow, they will be added to the keeper collection. White wedding cake, and the family jewels are my two least vigorous plants. This is the second time I’ve grown family jewels. I grew it last summer and threw the whole plant away. Didn’t even try it. It was horrible. so I started another one this year to give it another chance. It’s just a sad plant. Always droopy. I planted it in a different spot than last year in the plant that was here last year was one of my best performers. Unless it turns out some kyna absolutely crazy good flower, I won’t be growing it again. :v:t3:

14 Likes

I’ve grown a bunch of ethos cherry g crescendo and 10th planet was special good genetics

9 Likes

I did the Crescendo and Purple Majik last year and they were both good producers. I’m doing the Grape Balls of Fire this year.

10 Likes

I got too many seeds lol also have some samo want to try soon

9 Likes

Hap, it ALMOST looks like you know what you’re doin !!

Hey how much rain did you get down there the other day ???

15 Likes

I’ve grown the 10th planet and the cherry Garcia before. Definitely good smoke. 10th planet was a giant plant.

@TheMadFlascher
I have no idea. We planned a trip up to Donner lake for a couple of days a few weeks ago. Needless to say there was not much time spent at the lake. Rain pretty much the whole time. We made the best of it and had a good time anyway. :+1:t3::v:t3:

13 Likes

Mail call…
I received my free test Seeds :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

15 Likes

Oooh what’s AlienZ ? :alien:

6 Likes

AlienZ (Watermelon Zkittlez x Velvet Moon)

7 Likes

I went to their website it’s really vague. but if you just Google Alien Z strain it looks real good.

These are regulars. So once I get them going I’m probably gonna pick the nicest, female and clone her and chuck the rest. I was going to reach out and see if you wanted me to get you a few clones of some of these things I’m starting. It’s gonna be a minute before I get into it so I’ll let you know what I’m talking about. :+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

I looked up the Flying Carpet….very interesting!

9 Likes

I didn’t see very much info from this particular breeder. What did you find?

7 Likes