Here I grow again

holy crap. this makes the gopher problem seem so small.

11 Likes

Yeah, Gopher problems not a problem. this shit on the other hand… I guess it’s pretty common in vegetable gardens. ben doing a bit of reading.

Cherry Garcia, raspberry parfait and punch and pie come down tomorrow. Bright and early. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

OK, finally got all the little tweaks taken care of… “51mph/82kph top speed…”

COOL

15 Likes

I love the boat! I’ve always wanted one but that will be a lil while lol :joy: glad to see you speedin around! Sorry about the issues you’re having I feel like it’s been a very rough outdoor season across the map I know up here it has been REALLY WET

9 Likes

This summer probably been the best weather for outdoor that i’ve had. Nice hot summer humidity where it needs to be or a little bit low. We actually got a little bit of rain a couple of times through the summer which was great for keeping the dirt and dust down. It also took care of a lot of the bug problems. I only really had two problems. The first one was I started noticing a deficiency in an outdoor when you notice deficiency it’s usually far on. And it was. This was from me using all of my old nutrients to get rid of them. I was using some bloom nutrients that were several years old liquids. They had solidified in the bottom of the jug and I did not realize it for quite a while because you couldn’t see it looking in there, and I shook it good every time. After I started, noticing a deficiency dropped the almost empty jug, and it sounded like a broken window. anyways, to shorten the story up a little bit, it caused harm. and the second thing was the root rot nematode. Luckily, so far it only infected one plant. So all hope for the garden is not lost. Oh yeah, another big thing is they have not started the harvest on my almond trees yet. I have three plants down and hanging and they haven’t even shaking the trees yet. The long winter And all the water these trees got this year let’s push the harvest back fairly late. And having a nice cool fall for a change, things are clicking along nicely, but other than the bad juju that’s already gone by. anyway, sorry for the long winded post…:v:t3:

11 Likes

That is flat out awesome!

8 Likes

It’s very exciting for me. I started working on it the end of January. About another month and it’ll be done. I wanted to make sure everything was working properly before I had the wrap and the decking done. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

@spliff35

This is it take a look around.

8 Likes

Here’s my last three. The first one is going to be family jewels. The second one is going to be skunk hero. Another one is going to be punching pie. probably one to two weeks on these plants we shall see

10 Likes

My worst issue ever
Man mites! Here is my personal grow and my real mite infestation pics!

Yeah thats really crazy.

10 Likes

Pot update. Got a couple pictures here. First ones will be of white wedding cake. This plant is at maximum THC right now. I’m not seeing any clear and almost no Amber. The second one will be high note. It needs to cook a little longer. Seeing too much clear. hopefully it will get cloudy here by the end of the weekend. I would like to take both down at the same time. Which will leave my skunk hero, which is a little ways out still.:+1:t3::v:t3:

White wedding cake

High note

13 Likes

Bad ass boat and trichomes homie. Looks awesome!

10 Likes

Thank you.

I got a cool comparison for you. The top pictures the Family jewels just looks green. Almost no sparkles. The high note looks like ya shook a salt, shaker over it for 10 minutes. :v:t3:

10 Likes

Boat action heck ya!

8 Likes

No California droughts this year I guess huh. Look at you go… Vroom vroom!! Wheeeee

Dear Lord forgive me for I have sinned, it has been one month since my last post!

8 Likes

hiya hap! i have been sick for a while. wed got legalized in ohio! time to get all my duckies min a row!!! i missed all of you! i have plants and clones going now. dang if i could remember what to do with the clones!

10 Likes

i had 4 seeds of ice cream cake. only 1 made it to harvest. it was the pickiest plant

8 Likes

Yup. Sometimes it happens that way. Cup comes up half empty instead of half full. I’m getting ready to figure out what to do indoor. Probably fire up the room January. It depends on how the next few weeks go with the Boat drama. Almost there. Couple of hurdles a few more parts in a little bit of time it’ll be done. Then I can focus on growing again. :+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

i got all my stuff still sitting in the floor. wasnt going to start until july but i needed to teach my grandson the few things i know so he can get plants to harvest.

8 Likes

LOL, Hap come on now !
You know that those ‘Big Boy Toys’ will bleed you dry faster, and frustrate you more than a Perky lil redheaded girlfriend…

8 Likes