Here I grow again

Let me borrow that boat man. Dang!

7 Likes

We had a break in the storms yesterday, and I took it out with a few friends with their boat and my family. We had a blast got a couple of short videos that I haven’t seen yet because my daughter took them on her camera. She also took a whole Lotta photos. I’ll post some as soon as I get them. Everybody had a blast. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

Incoming…:+1:t3:

16 Likes

Cool picture!!

8 Likes

Thank you. And yes, it is, my daughters a photographer.
should be a lot more cool shots. Just got a wait till she has time to get with me to go over them.

8 Likes

Hell i didnt know you had a plane…

7 Likes

JetstreamMeanMachine!

8 Likes

Tuesday will be four weeks since hip replacement. Recovery is going well so far. Just taking it easy.
My mobility is really good. Range of motion is really good and strength is coming along as well. My daughter and her family were here over the weekend. My son-in-law help me do a few things around the yard like go to lawn and such. He also helped me get my grow room set up so it would be easy for me to get started. I’m starting a little bit different than I usually do because I do have limitation. So here’s what I’m starting. :grin:

:thinking:… I think we need a little splash of color here. :wink:

12 Likes

Let the fun begin, glad to hear you are healing well. :+1:

7 Likes

Man Dave I don’t think I knew about the hip surgery… sorry man, life gets in the way sometime. Maybe a good thing … I would have only busted your nuts for a good laugh or too surely. You know that whole laughter makes the world go round thing. I’ve started breaking down my engine make it a little easier to pull. I’m hoping to have it out by next week if I can get the time on the lift at my buddies barn.

And here’s some awesome trivia that I just learned that you’d appreciate. In the Grand Cherokees if you lift up this compartment in the center console and pull this orange cord you unlock your tranny in the 4x4. Pretty friggen sweet cuz I had to start the bitch for a millisecond to get it on the flatbed. It won’t even unlock in accessory being a push to start FOB.

8 Likes

You lost me! Was the transmission locked up because the motor blew up? Was it stuck in four-wheel-drive, don’t know why it would be. It won’t go in neutral unless it’s running? I guess the question is did you have to pull the orange cord? And why? or is The hidden cord just FYI. :+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

Here’s what popped up so far out of the germinating seeds. The two I stuck directly into Promix are up and a little smaller than most of these. Most are up. Four of the seeds from @DefNSmokn haven’t shown yet. Two of them look like they’re on the way. Should be up tomorrow one. The seed hasn’t done anything yet and the other one looks like it’s trying. We’ll see in a day or two. I have one cheese that is a no-show yet, these are five year old Seeds. So I wasn’t expecting a lot.The other one is AK x skunk hero. They should be very fresh seeds. I just received a package from ethos a few months back. We’ll see if it pops or not. I’ve got plenty going here so I don’t know if I need to drop any more seeds. Probably not there’s plenty here to keep me busy as I want to be.

8 Likes

After having my usual issues, getting back into the groove, things are starting to click along a little bit better. I lost a bunch the first round, and I started some more. And I got a delivery yesterday from a friend. I got some monkey slaps and a little something something else special. And I decided to start some apple slapz, blueberry muffin, and something gelato. I can’t remember. Anyways, I got three more seeds to put in tomorrow, because two didn’t pop yet and I dropped one… twice and couldn’t find it the second time. I can’t carry much yet because I’m walking with a cane so that leaves me one-handed. I know I know excuses excuses I was just stoned.:face_exhaling::face_exhaling::face_in_clouds::face_in_clouds::face_in_clouds: Anyways, here’s a couple shots of what’s going on.

I also gave a lot of these their first treatment of BBP. 3/26/2024

8 Likes

Nice selections you have there!

7 Likes

Yours hit the water five minutes after they showed up, there in the cups. The six plants to the left or should I say bags are for my brother-in-law. He’s also going to get a couple of others also. He’s going to wind up with seven hopefully. I started a couple of super freaks hoping for a female. That’s going to be an extra so they can Put anput it out on the patio. :+1:t3:

8 Likes

@sidecardude
Here’s my journal if you want to take a look. Just go to the beginning and look at the pictures. You might see something interesting as you flip through the pictures.:+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

Absolutely, nice little machine shop, I used to install surface, OD and ID grinders for Okamoto out of college, fine craftsmanship there!

8 Likes

I hear a lil mechnic talk shop. How many ppl you know with a lathe in their garage shop. …give me a sec… Friggin none!!! Too bad the one legged man can’t use it … sept for maybe a prop me up. LoL youve had enuff surgery’s for the entire clan. Oops . LoL nevermind!! Prey is practically a robot :robot: !! I been walking like an old man by kid says. Lil shit .
Of fudge!! Guess what. We’re going to Tampa for the Big Air show for 4 days. Leave tomorrow … My son is worked it with CAP!! He gets his Wright brothers pin in the uniform for it . Ha ha ha… friggin kid!! I’m sure he ain’t mine! I got nothing but loser genes on my side! Thunderbirds are the headliner, but I want to ride in a Huey man. Cross that of my in your dreams list…
But to the matter at hand - Hap. You know they’re all going to pop tomorrow that you recalculated for so you’re going to have 30 or 50 now. Man I ain’t talk to defnsmokin for a long minute. He’s in Arizona now or a Southwest place… must be 3 years I bet. Ok I’m out. Been in trim jail for day or 3. I still got one hanging that won’t dry. And I leave tomorrow. Is it bad my one jar has 99% humidity!

That’s the shit plant… fukn fluffernutter!!

9 Likes

@defnsmokn swing by every now and again. He hangs mostly over on the conclave. you’re pretty busy these days yourself so U2 being here at the same time is probably not likely. Anyways he’s doing real good. He’s doing lots of breathing right now. Coming up with new strains. :+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Nice guys…i missed a bunch of this thread already…but i work a lot and dont have the time i wish I had to hang out more.

8 Likes