Here I grow again

Here’s what’s up. All the babies are up and running a few of the ones that I’ that I’ve already planted Got stunted, slow to start but they’ll get going. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

I thought that I would label all of the new babies for you guys so you would know what up. :+1:t3::v:t3:

13 Likes

Looking good I see some purple rain in there nice lucky you :wink:
:v:t2:

8 Likes

:shushing_face::shushing_face: yep, I’m very appreciative too. I can’t wait. Heck this whole grow is exciting. Growing some auto flowers for a quick turnaround, and then a bunch of other strains. Mostly, I’ve never had before. I’ll clone most of them and decide if I want to put them in the ground outside after I taste them. So it will probably be June before my outdoor is set. I think I’m going to get another 10 strains from Ethose here in the next month or so, so we’ll see on what grows over summer. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

Wtf how did that happen? They must have accidentally fallen into the package i was sending out to @happilyretired :man_shrugging: those damn ninja seeds are sneaky.

9 Likes

Good Sunday morning one and all.
Couple updates today.
At the doctors appointments last week I was told that it would be all right for me to go for a rip in the boat. If I can get in and out, I’m good. Tried it the other day, less painful now than before surgery. enough on that. :+1:t3::+1:t3:

Plants are kicking along nicely. The three that were having a hard time have decided to takeoff. The rest are doing good. I took a couple of clones from the bottom branches on my largest Stupid fruit. I started two for me and one in soil for my brother-in-law, and his died. So he’s going to get a clone off of the largest one. That is if they take.

BBP Applied today 4/7/24

8 Likes

Glad you are able to spend some quality time in the boat. :sunglasses:
As for the babies, :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: Looks they are hanging in there well. Look very healthy :thinking:
:beers:

6 Likes

As long as I give everybody the proper food and water I think I’m golden. I got one I’m probably gonna throw away. I’ve never grown it. It was a freebie , punchline Bx1. if anybody’s grown it, let me know if it’s any good, or I’m thinking it’s going to be a goner.The top picture in the above post, the two closest plants were planted at the same time. The one on the right is tiny. They are both the same strain. One of them just got shocked in the transplant. It looks like it’s going full force now so that one’s going to my brother-in-law. he’s growing outside so he can handle a smaller plant starting out. I’m putting the bigger one in to flower with the rest. In the next picture if you look close, there’s two super freak, they’re also tiny. They were planted at the same time as the rest of the plants in that tray. They are regulars they are going to him also but I am going to hopefully get a couple of clones started off of them so I can sex them… anyways, thanks for stopping by. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

Spray BBP on 4/15/24.

7 Likes

I’ve got most of my plants outside getting acclimated to the sun. I’m gonna go ahead and use the sun instead of electricity to get these things through veg. Then I’ll sanitize them for insects And put them back in the flower as they’re ready. :+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

Well, my sister and brother-in-law came and got all the plants I started for them. So now I got everything all repotted for the most part and ready to throw in under the lights for another week or so and get the irrigation set up and start flowering. I have a bunch of cleanup to do in the grow room and then I’ll get it all done

I got my auto flowers planted into a freshly set up planner box. I’ll get a photo of those in the morning or sometime tomorrow anyway and put them up. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

Looking awesome! Yep growing is a lot of work and most people have no idea what it takes to grow good high quality pot!

9 Likes

Here’s my auto flowers in their new home. :+1:t3::v:t3:

12 Likes

Sweet they’re looking good

8 Likes

05/04/2024, BBP Treatment and switched to 12/12 Light schedule.:+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Everything is set up and rocking. Few more small details and auto pilot will be set. I haven’t done the timer’s yet and I still gotta do a little work on my netting.

10 Likes

Your such a pothead! An epic farmer of a pothead but none the less a pothead!! LoL ppl think I’m kidding when I say I grow just to support my wife’s habit, what towns habit are you supporting? Gosh dang…Happy dispensaries at your service! Oh man… looking snazzy Jazzy. Tell the brother in law I says high. LoL

8 Likes

Both my purple rains turned out to be male… 🫨🫨 :expressionless::man_shrugging:
I’ll try again in the fall. :+1:t3:

8 Likes

Dam the luck

6 Likes

I really wanted to see them inside first and then grow them out so I could compare so that ain’t gonna happen. Starting a bunch of plants, and then having to have them sext and then picking just one, naa I’ll just wait till next winter and run all of them and keep the best one for summer. :+1:t3:

7 Likes