Here I grow again

Here’s the rest of the plants indoor. Forgot to put up a picture.

11 Likes

The last treatment of BBP applied this morning 05/13/24 :+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

It sounds like you’ve had quite the adventurous journey with your grows! Transitioning from autos to photos and then moving from indoor to outdoor shows a lot of flexibility and commitment to adapt and overcome challenges. The tough shed setup seems like a smart move to keep things going despite the limitations. It’s all about experimenting and learning from each grow cycle. Looking forward to seeing more updates and how your current setup evolves! Keep sharing those pics and experiences.

Thanks,
Suganya
+91 73050 92965
Green Scienx

6 Likes

I did one spray of bbp on the cherry ice cream clones to see if i noticed a diff wee rence with the one spray. Upon spray and the next daybyes there was a difference as the 3 i sprayed stood out atraiter better stances and the color of the newer growth on them 3 was a more vibrant color than the ones i didnt spray at all. However i dod do a second sts spray on the cic and mid snak clones last night. Sure hope this works as i see a differences in the leaves and all a slight bit now not sure if its a good thing or bad thing lol. Its not bad looking leaves just can def tell they were hit qith something to alter thwir state of well being

7 Likes

BBP, :thinking:
How do I explain this…it works molecularly. It needs a few days before you spray again with something else. It pulls what ever you spray straight into the plant’s, If you spray to soon it will fry your leaves. Just be careful. :+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

High praise indeed. Thank you :+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

I can vouch for this statement, haha. It will fry your leaves!

4 Likes

I never had it happen to me. I took Bob‘s advice from the beginning. It’s a powerful tool that entices the plant to quickly absorb available nutrients. So if you spray some thing on the leaves too soon, I guess it’s kind of like a small overdose for the leaves.:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

Yup … molecularly speaking I’d have to agree. I think it’s the transfer of the positively charged ions forcing a covalent bond. Therefore subjugating the intake of the sodium forcing the N² uptake . LMAO if any of you believe that I got a bridge. Oh I miss y’all sometimes !!
la la la ~~ Smoke Weed Everyday ~~ la la la

8 Likes

Damn almost thought u were a chemist loco. Lol.

8 Likes

That’s a great idea! Labeling your plant babies not only helps you keep track but also lets all of us share in the excitement of watching them grow. Can’t wait to see how these little ones flourish under your care—keep those updates coming!

Thanks,
Suganya
+91 73050 92965
Green Scienx

5 Likes

I have been getting a little playtime in with my camera the last few days. Here’s a few. :v:t3:

9 Likes

Pretty heavy Defoliation yesterday 5/19/2024.

9 Likes

C’mon winter… LoL hey isn’t it about almond season D? I know my mangos and avocados will be dropping soon, is it same for nutz. Almonds a nut right, or is that a legume too? friggin legume, damn French ppl messing with mother nature’s classifications. Who do they think they are, go eat a croissant. I do love croissants tho. And French fries too. I wonder how you say legume in French, it already sounds French? Can it get frencher? Oh joyous happy days ahead I believe boss. I’ve been shit on, rolled in it and stuffed so far this year, gotta get better. But I will tell you this - it can always be worse. One of the cadets in my son’s CAP program had their house burn down this weekend. Charging a golf cart in the garage when they went out to dinner. Gut wrenching man the house is a complete loss and get this. We all now how bad insurance is and they are getting screwed. Policy only covers $200k … They say that doesn’t even cover the interior and/or belongings or the husbands brand new Silverado in the garage.

7 Likes

Here’s the pics man… terrible shit

https://gofund.me/b318a7be

I don’t think that worked… try this

4 Likes

The truck should be covered by other car insurance. Unless they didn’t have full coverage. That’s one thing people never do check their coverage every couple years and make sure it’s still relevant. People buy homeowners insurance live in a house for 20 or 30 years and never look at it. Big mistake. You got a think about inflation. 200,000 probably would’ve covered rebuilding the house 20 years ago. Not now. Tough lesson….:v:t3:

7 Likes

That’s a very rough lesson to be learned I actually just went over our homeowners insurance two days ago make sure everything was on the up and up still thanks for the reminder

7 Likes

Go in search bar type how to say legume in english and hit the play button when it pops up itll give u the preview well was gonna throw the site up but it dont jave a share option. Leg-yoom is how its said in english about same british. It dont have the play option but where u see the qord in the box just hit the word and itll promounce it for u. And id say almond is a nut as legumes are veggies or so it says online

5 Likes

I was supposed to do an update last week, apparently it didn’t happen. So here’s a pictorial update of what’s going on, inside and out.

10 Likes

Love it. Looks awesome Sir :beers:

8 Likes