Here I grow again

They look great indoors and outdoors. I love that trough!!

7 Likes

@Dforce
@sdoyle
Thank you guys. I appreciate it.
I’m kind of starting from scratch. All the soil that I had that I’ve been using for years is in my wife’s vegetables. And I just kind of threw this and that together. Water flow through pretty quickly so there’s no drainage issue but it seems as though I have a nutrient deficiency. Luckily, I just happen to know what to do about that. :wink::+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

Dman it man males? Shitty

6 Likes

That’s all right. I’m going to do a run of regulars in the fall. I have never grown out the two crosses that I made with blue dream and two different males from you. One of them was white caviar/ white runtz, and the other one was ultimate crossed with I can’t remember at the moment. Anyways, I will probably start them Late season outside to sex them. :+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

@skyfishbud you there

9 Likes

Glad you tagged me, i couldn’t find this thread :+1:

9 Likes

I was able to delete you, but when I go to add you back, it doesn’t give me any place to Type. Huh??

9 Likes

I was able to delete and add him.

8 Likes

Apparently my log in still works over here… My threads still open to

9 Likes

Wow 3 years ago :thinking: :grin: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Yep, I bailed on all public forums cause I had a near miss with the popo

10 Likes

I shut down my grow because the popo got an incoming clone at fedex. I scuttled the entire 1600sqft grow. Packed all the shit up in one night packed it into boxes and moved it all away from the grow. And tossed out like 30lbs of flower into the dumpsters at my work lol. I took all my seeded flower strains and packed them up and moved all of away from the grow. Not legal here at all. As soon as medical cannabis was allowed they immediately wrote language into the law instantly banning any kind of grow your own weed. No recreational here probably for the foreseeable future as well.

9 Likes

That really sucks azz. I remember you doing all that. Not cool at all. Sucks it can be so legal in one state, then go to jail for a joint in another WTF. Years ago when it became medical here I was aloud to be my own patient or become a caregiver for up to 6 patients at 12 plants per. 72 total. I was able to do 36 as I had 2 patients. Lots of grey areas though.

8 Likes

This was me also, ripping down my Growzone in the middle of the night, don’t ask me how I knew, but got a knock on the door the very next day.
He was actually the coolest Detective I have met, his partner was a dick tho :confused:

P.S Sorry Hap, just realised we were still on your thread, apologies
:pray:

10 Likes

Chat away. I don’t care👍🏼

8 Likes

I have this card taped to the fron door in case of the knock i say whats on the card through the door. But if they really got a warrant its game over.

10 Likes

I had a home invasion when I was like 25… My buddy in the house w me when it happened recognized one of the 3 cats that had guns in our face. We supplied a highschool year book picture to the detective. He did 5 years and was deported afterwards. But Anywho after it immediately happened I tore down my grow room in my spare bedroom, put the lights in the attic and then mixed up all my potted plants in the bushes along the community pool behind my apartment and then called the cops . LoL - Good Times! It happens. I was such an idiot, not much has changed.

The little ol garden you just threw together looks good old man. I only have 3 going now, the chocolate Thai and a Maui Wow. We shall see if any make it. It is unbearably hot already down here so I doubt I’ll stay on top of keeping them alive. Good to hear your type Hap! I e been so dang gum busy with my truck lately. But she’s all back together thank baby rhino’s. New engine and electronic rack n pinion steering assembly… funny the steering shit cost me as much as the frigg’n engine.

10 Likes

I finally remembered to snap some photos this morning …

13 Likes

Nice buds :drooling_face:

10 Likes

Lookin sweet, your bringing on the frost… really nice… :heart_eyes:
I finally threw together a journal here… just look up skyfishbud… :wink::+1:

8 Likes