Here I grow again

Total loss… I don’t know who where or how Pollen got spread so heavily across These plants. but as you can see in the photos below, they are all completely full to the max with Seeds. The only males that have been in here where the two purple rains that I started that turned out the male, and they were removed immediately and most of the other plants didn’t even have buttons yet. Those mails had the pods but I didn’t see anything open. I check them every day. Not knowing who the male was, or where it came from pretty much just puts all of this in the trash…. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

HIDEE how neighbor… what it is Hap!

6 Likes

Yeah, no sense in getting angry over what you can’t change. Do a good cleaning on the room and shut it down until it’s time to dry the outdoor. While I start the new indoor. But that’s not gonna be happening for several months. So I’m just gonna go check on my auto flowers outdoor that are also kind of screwed up,(Too much heat) I think they should be done or maybe a little over done all but one. I’ll check it out and if there’s anything good to show I will if there’s not what the point. …:joy::man_shrugging::v:t3:

7 Likes

well damn…not what you expected was it…

8 Likes

@retiredoldguy
Nope. I was expecting to be sampling it in about six weeks.

8 Likes

you plan to grow any of those seeds…

8 Likes

That’s what I was gonna ask may be a good cross especially if it was from the purple rain pollen maybe worth hanging on to some of the seeds until you try them?

7 Likes

Man that SUCKS Hap…can’t even put a ‘like’ on that post.

I saw you went to the metal tubs on your outside grow…that should eliminate your root knot nematode issue…Good Luck my man !

Bob

8 Likes

As I wrote in the post above, it’ll be probably two or three weeks before any seeds fall off these things. That’s paying for a lot of cold air and lighting. I would definitely keep it going if I knew for sure what the baby mama was, what I’m probably gonna wind up doing is starve them out. The nutrient tank is about half full so I’ll top it off which will make it weak and I’ll get I’ll go straight water after that. They’ll be pretty hungry in A week. Maybe some of the seeds will be ready by then when dried. But I doubt that I will let them go any longer than that.

7 Likes

I removed the dirt of foot down from the area where that plant was, then I filled the hole, which was very large with charcoal briquettes. I had a little nematode barbecue. That I took all the cooked soil that was there and removed it. So hopefully I won’t have any more problems with them things. :man_shrugging: only time will tell.

8 Likes

I have been lucky and only once did I get seeds somehow in an all female tent…I did try to grow some of those seeds but they were not of any quality …

7 Likes

@OltimeGrower
I see you dropped by the forum. Been a long time. Hope all is well.:v:t3:

4 Likes

Hey Hap!
Thanks bro, hope all is going great with you too! Yeah its been a minute, good to see you still helping folks grow the best!! I know I’m a better grower from you’re help :100::pray:

6 Likes

Thank you. Are you still growing? Have you been fishing?

6 Likes

Yes and yes!
They say you can’t get addicted but I certainly am. Still loving that Indica, got two OG Kush in week five flower. I picked up a small Bass fishing boat to fish freshwater with this year. Its an old 08, 17’ Triton cream puff. I couldnt pass it up.

How about you? You still going strong?

5 Likes

@OltimeGrower
Check out post 3542. That’s what I’ve been doing. Haven’t got back to fishing yet. But it will be late summer or early fall. I’m almost done tinkering so I’m gonna start getin a little bit more serious about the fishing.

6 Likes

Man you are as tough as the concrete you used to sling around!! Great to see everything went good and you’re almost back to it full throttle, literally!! That jet boat is sic!!!..must a £!#$ing blast…ha,ha,ha…:metal::metal::metal:

7 Likes

Here’s what’s happening.

Maui Wowie

Blueberry muffin

Mandarin cookies, haze

Monkey slaps

Gorilla fume

Ultimate

:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

Looking good there getting big

6 Likes

Thanks, JJ
I hope not too big. I planted late on purpose. all I need to grow is for us. Tired tossing pounds.

7 Likes