Houston grower journal White Runtz Grow

Nice looking shrooms. I don’t know that much about them but I do know that they spread spores and multiply if conditions are right. So if you don’t want more I would suggest removing them.

1 Like

I put them there last month a friend have give me some spores I didn’t know how to grow them so I just added them to my watering idk what they would do but they grow
@happilyretired @TheMadFlascher

3 Likes

I’m gonna guess that’s the pot you put outside? Won’t hurt a thing, mycelium actually helps break down organic soil and makes the nutes available to the plants. Just don’t try and eat them, those are what we call little brown fungi. The mycelium or the “roots” of fungi don’t produce poison only the caps.

Marty

3 Likes

U would be right that’s from the one from outside

1 Like

So you purposely planted them in your pot pots? lol. Well then I’m gonna guess you know what they are. Do they turn blue when you break a piece off?

Marty

2 Likes

I’ll have to check

1 Like

They turn a blueish grey color the ones I touch last night look like their dying but is a lot more under there

2 Likes

I don’t think I’m going to eat them tho is a lot of nute buildup under there

3 Likes

You using PhotoSyth Plus by chance…

2 Likes

Nope I added spores I read of on a strain a while back I smoked that had psychedelic effects and was tryna see if I could emulate that Because what they did to it at the growers discretion @Dog_Fart1

3 Likes

Any one tried this yet is my new pack by
exotic genetix

2 Likes

Okay guys so I chopped one full cloudy with just a few amber I’m chop the rest at 10% amber the roots on this girl was

great
@nacho151 @happilyretired @fist-ninja @CoyoteCody @PreyBird1 @sssportsmfg @sssportsmfg @ultrapuff

7 Likes

I’m at the point with my grow that I really want to say, I chopped. :joy::rofl:😶‍🌫

3 Likes

Another jar in the cupboard a. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

My bad @happilyretired i meant chop

2 Likes

Put a jar in there ?

2 Likes

No I mean another jar in the cupboard once they are dried and trimmed.:+1:t3:

3 Likes

Yes sir I really wanna see the differences in the high that’s why I when full cloudy on this one plant
@happilyretired

3 Likes

That’s the way I prefer it. I have the natural ability to couch like myself I don’t need my smoke to do it. I like my smoke to keep me awake alert happy relaxed with minimal pain. I personally don’t need to add sleep to it. Tell you what though you learn real quick how crazy it can be if you harvest one that’s got a lot of clear. Doesn’t seem to keep it going very long but it sure is racy while the effect is in effect. :joy:

4 Likes

Well those certainly look tasty ! You gonna have a uppity buzz from that. Of course let us know when you torch some. Looks really good. Good job.

Marty

4 Likes