How to Apply for Free Samples / Performance Testing

Hey Growers Network!

We’re pleased to announce that Integra by Desiccare, Inc. has joined the Growers Network Performance Testing to have their humidity control solution tested out by members on our network!

You can apply for FREE SAMPLES here:

A quick shout out to a few groups that may be interested in this:

@mastergrowers this is a product literally all of you could test out and try as cultivators. Curing made easier and more controlled. I’ll be honest, I’ve only used their competitors products :rofl: BUT, not out of any other reason than simply not having tried them out, and I just filled out my application (super easy!) and they are already in the mail (pictures coming soon!)

@growopowners something to consider for your bulk curing needs!

@DispensaryEmployees @DispensaryOwners I’m a consumer in Colorado and I’ve purchased flower from a majority of the dispensaries in Pueblo. The retail flower nearly always feels bone dry. I know going into the bulk containers constantly through the day is a tough culprit to deal with, but products like this could potentially help keep that moisture where it’s needed. It’s a free sample, why not throw a few packs in those flower jars and see if your bud tenders (or customers) notice a difference? Moisture content is part of profit margin when it comes to selling flower weight to consumers, isn’t it? Food for thought!

These would be great in some of those bags from @TrueLibertyBags too!

Get in your requests everyone, let’s see how they stack up! Feel free to tag @Integra with any questions!

1 Like

My Integra samples show up today (at least according to tracking!) Pictures coming soon!

2 Likes

Hey @Integra , the mailman brought me a pretty cool package today!

More updates soon!

3 Likes

We have our samples. Thank You Dessicare. I have them in some storage containers now, I will update in a week or so.

3 Likes