Inkfromblood's grow #3

I’ve been following, but I haven’t been paying super close attention. That being said, you might find dry spots in the root ball also. I’ve had that happen before. If you haven’t killed it yet stick that pot in a bucket full of water. see how much bubbles and for how long. Either that or just open it up and look at it.:+1:t3::+1:t3::man_shrugging:… duh :roll_eyes: :joy:

5 Likes

I don’t see a lot of air-pots around anymore. Cool that you use em. They look cool too. Why don’t we use more air-pots?

5 Likes

@MrMonkey420
I quit using them because they worked too good. They would just dry out way too fast. I switched to the bags made out of panda film. Cheap and clean. I get the same results and use far less nutrients.

5 Likes

Day 82, August 15, 2023
3 Days since the flip

Time skip cause I was a flake - and bummed about that WC plant that got fried.
I think, it was just the light too hot.
I put that guy outside and its coming back! but will stay outside, because the WW now has the run of the tent. I potted up to a 5 gallon pot, but honestly the volume difference was not that much for these air pots.

Once I potted up, I flipped her, and so let the stretch begin, and she gets the whole 2x4 tent to herself.

6 Likes

just a quick photo update of the ‘failed’ plants that are recovering and doing better outside:

413 Diesel

Wedding Cake

6 Likes

I guess some genetics are Just finnicky. Looking much better outside.

4 Likes

Day 90, August 23, 2023
11 Days since the flip

Stretch is going, and we’re getting some pistils starting. Really starting to fill out this tent!

Outside also looking happy.
413 Diesel is really getting into flower.

The wedding cake, is still meh.

5 Likes

Those outdoor plants look like they’re kind of hungry. :v:t3:

4 Likes

Day 94, August 27, 2023
Day 15 from the flip.

Big hair cut, to really open things up and eliminate lower bud sites that at this point, I can tell will just be popcorn. Really getting this gal to fill out the tent.

3 Likes

another quick outdoor photo update.

Both gals doing very well. The 413 Diesel is really flowering nicely with thick green stems.
The Wedding Cake is really starting to recover well and showing some pistils now as well.

413 Diesel

Wedding Cake

5 Likes

Day 98, August 31, 2023
Day 19 from the flip

She’s growing in beautifully and the sugar leaves are starting to show.

3 Likes

Day 107, September 9, 2023
Day 28 from the flip

Long break from updates, because on Monday we had to say goodbye to our beloved Kitty.
Our first cat, she was 15 years old and lived a great spoiled life.

White Wedding budding along nicely filling up that tent. Leaves very dark and robust.

The outdoor plants are blooming along very nicely still.

413 Diesel really getting nice shapes on these buds.

While the Wedding Cake is permanently funky from when it got fried, its getting there!

6 Likes

Plants look great :+1: @inkfromblood .
Sorry for the loss of your cat :cry:.

6 Likes

Sorry for your loss! Plants looking good!

6 Likes

Day 111, September 13, 2023
Day 32 from the flip

Not much to update. Still healthy. Super sticky.
Might give the leaves a bit of a trim this weekend.
No pics of the outdoor plants because its been raining like crazy lately.

7 Likes

Day 120, September 22, 2023
Day 41 from the Flip

Buds on the White Wedding, looking great, but not bulking up too much at this point.
We’ll see what happens with a shift of the nutes.

Outdoor grows.

413 Diesel I think is done, noticed some brown buds on one stem, so i think I’m gonna pull her and dry her.

Wedding cake still has some time to go yet I think.

6 Likes

Day 144, October 16, 2023
Day 63 from the Flip

Long break in updates. Had COVID, that sucked for a good week.

Since last update, I harvested the 413 Diesel, dried and trimmed.
Got a total of .6 oz. Not much, but still not bad for what I thought would be a lost cause.

The outdoor Wedding Cake I think is ready to come down. Has its nice fall colors.
Doesn’t look amazing, but again, thought it was a lost cause.

But the big lady, White Wedding is doing some nice bulking up, and turning purple.
In fact, some of the buds are having trouble staying up.
Trichomes not looking ready for harvest yet.

6 Likes

Very nice grows @inkfromblood!

5 Likes

Day 160, Nov 1, 2023
Day 77 from the Flip

Found a mouse in my tent this morning! Its getting colder out (first snow of the season today) so I suppose that makes sense. Warmest place in the basement I’d imagine.

This is a pretty slow grow I suppose. But its coming in nice.

Buds are thickening nicely, and getting darkly purple.

8 Likes

Gorgeous buds there @inkfromblood!

8 Likes