Introduce Yourself to Growers Network!

Howdy. Welcome this group has been motivation to participate in my recovery. Look forward to meetin ya. I’m 4 year medical patient who has quit 5 pharma’s with cannabis 3 left. This is second year to cultivate blessed cannabis.
I’m dedicated to Sun grown organic which is a challenge at elevation. What a blessing to raise your own medicine. Been long time comin Thanks to all who helped make possible.

6 Likes

That’s amazing! It’s remarkable how healing this plant can be! We are all in total support of your recovery. Thanks for sharing your journey and we look forward to hearing more about it.

At what elevation are you growing? How are you able to overcome and work with the environment to produce your medicine?

4 Likes

I’m @ 6500’ this means short season timing critical and my key is working with mother nature not fighting her. This year I cheated some and started seeds indoors and have them harden off (I hope) my mountain Goddess’s are screaming to be outside waiting on one more llow pressure system to come through. Have been told long as plant flowers outdoors can be considered sun grown I don’t totally agree. Not big deal unless your retired horticulture’s. Look forward to sharing journey with you folks. Enjoy cultivating.

5 Likes

It’s not cheating if you get away with it :wink:

Good thinking!

Maybe even grow a clone indoors over this growing season, get it good and big, then throw it outdoors next season?? :blush:

4 Likes

I’m hoping of trying mother plant thanks you indoor grow

5 Likes

Yessir

I usually grow two indoor plants at a time.

I got broke into and robbed last year and even though I have completely rebuilt everything and I have two tents, only one tent has a plant in it right now

I’ll harvest this gal in two weeks then get both tents up and going

Since being broke into I just finished my last big DIY project to the room by sealing it off.

I had to do some AC work after I did that but I put together a small journal here on that project

4 Likes

First thing I was taught don’t let anyone know you grow.

5 Likes

Ya don’t tell anyone. Lucky me the person who did it is now sitting in prison for the next 6 years :blush:

6 Likes

Hey everyone!

Thanks for letting me be a part of the community!! I am @sdgreene and I’ve been growing for about 3-4 years. I mostly focus on autoflowers, but love growing any kin d of cannabis. I am also an amateur herbalist about to start a degree so I work all sorts of healing and restorative plants as well as cannabis .I love helping people learn how to grow and heal from the plant and have been an active member of another forum for a few years now. My buddy @macgyver_stoner toked me about this place and I am stoked to be here!

shout out to @Growernick for setting this up, the place looks dope

also, hey @tdubwilly and Cheryl…(cant find your user name.) good to see you both!

Current strains going:

x1 Cindyxxx
x2 White Widow auto
x1 northern lights auto
x1 xskittlez auto

Here is a pic of my last blueberry auto plant… she is in soil and a 5 gallon pot…gave me somewhere around 4.5 -5 oz :slight_smile:

Now lets grow some herb.

7 Likes

Cheers to that! Welcome to the community, @sdgreene :evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hello to all, I am Joeyt67, and grateful to be a part of this community. After 40 years of hiding and persecution I finally feel like I have been set free to grow our gift from God, cannabis. Now primarily a personal grow for myself and my family.

After several years of testing I feel I have come up with a viable plan to grow some of best quality cannabis available to those only on the west coast, here in Michigan. Currently testing a full run of 10 Northern Light Auto/Feminized, and 1 Grape Ape Feminized. So far with complete success in stretching the veg time, with out stressing the autos into bud. 59 days so far with 18 days left to go before plants will be placed outdoors to receive a natural 12/12, 61 day bud cycle.

I like to call this process, “SLOWN GROWN”, quality from seed to flower. The combination of controlled interior vegetation growth and outdoor 12/12 naturally through our summer here in Michigan, mimmicks a natural west coast growth cycle. Definitely showing some promising results so far, and I will post future updates. Thank you again for a “Hobbiest” Membership, I am definitely proud to be member. Joeyt67

8 Likes

What’s up @joeyt67 and @sdgreene, great to have you guys here

6 Likes

Thank God for you guys, man such a breath of fresh air… thank you again. @joeyt67

6 Likes

Welcome to our community, @joeyt67! We are all here to help you be a successful grower :evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Thank you. This is my first official grow. I cant wait for my state to make cannabis recreationally available to me. They say it will be available by the second quarter of 2020. That timeline to me is ridiculous. So We will do for ourselves.

4 Likes

How long you been growing @joeyt67

I see you said you’ve been working several years on it

3 Likes

Lol your not alone in your wait. I’m sure I’ll be waiting longer than you. I’m in Texas

4 Likes

First time germinating seeds was at the age of 13 in my bedroom window, which my dad found and I got in trouble for…lol I just turned 52.

5 Likes

…Lol…

Ya I had some guerilla grows in the 2000s that were not very successful

5 Likes

Just glad to be here and now…

5 Likes