Introduce yourself!

Hey Mgagner. Welcome to TGN. It’s amazing that you introduced yourself as a human first, rather than identifying only by your job. I am also a Reiki Master. I think we’ve both found lots of light on this Network. The people are supportive, collaborative, and open - so long as we all play by the same rules. Welcome!

5 Likes

It’s cool to see peoples’ healing skills transcend the cannabis space! Very cool to have two Reiki Masters here! I must admit I was highly skeptical of the practice until someone healed me with the power of Reiki!

We’re a big ole’ supportive group here! Thanks for being part of the fun @GoddessofPhun and @mgagner!

4 Likes

Honestly, smoking weed amplifies my ability to channel and focus the awesome Reiki energy. It has such healing powers. Not just the Reiki but the weed. Together for me, they’re the perfect combination. Thanks for sharing Growernick. Awesome to see you’re an awakened believer. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

As a converted skeptic, I can definitely see the value cannabis can add to the Reiki experience and energy…it certainly helped me!

1 Like

How did you discover Reiki and weed, @GoddessofPhun and @mgagner? Has anybody else on GNET felt the healing energy that cannabis and Reiki and other alternative treatments can have? This topic may be worthy of its own thread…

2 Likes

Smoking weed has a great effect on me. It allows me to bypass part of my brain - that part of my brain which analyzes sorts and filters. When I am totally sober sometimes it is hard for me to get out of my head. Smoking weed allows me to transcend to, like, my higher self. Doubt and logic disappear and I have a sense of knowing and being. This is a great release for me. From this state the Reiki flows freely and abundantly.

My first experience with Reiki was heightened by smoking MJ because, it was like “I drank the cool-aid”. During the experience I let go and jumped in and the result was incredibly powerful and completely healing. The human mind is fascinating and if we can learn how to bypass the conscious mind and access the subconscious, then we can align ourselves more with the subtle influences that are all around us, all the time.

I can transfer this to it’s own thread. What group should I post it to?

3 Likes

Definitely this is a conversation worth having in its own dedicated topic! Any other GNET members want to discuss Reiki and natural healing practices, CLICK HERE and let’s chat!

2 Likes

Dustin Sulaks medical cannabis practice incorporates Reiki.

https://integr8health.com/services/reiki-clinic/

3 Likes

Do you have a website?

2 Likes

Hey Everyone!! I’m Karla. I am your friendly neighborhood Surety Bond girl. Whether you have a state required bond, a financial guarantee bond, a lease guarantee bond, or pretty much any type of bond that you can think of, I can help out.

I welcome questions on bonds or anything else in my area of expertise.

Thank you,
Karla Schleier
Alpha Surety
karla@alphasurety.com
623-810-6154

4 Likes

Hey Karla! Who doesn’t need a friendly neighborhood Surety Bond girl in their life? I know I do! Happy to have you here!

3 Likes

Hi, yes we do. Https://plgrow.systems our new look site is aiming to be ready in the next few weeks. If you have any questions please feel free to message me on here or drop me an email: peter@plgrow.systems

Pete

2 Likes

Hi Everyone! My name is Willie. I am super excited to get involved in the community. Our company handles the accounting aspect of the business. We have CPS’s, Accountants, Bookkeeper, Lawyers, everything you need under one umbrella.

We follow the laws, both state and federal, to help guide companies into getting each and every deduction possible. We also assist in getting your business organized and help you get lender approvals, banking approvals, investors etc.

Thank you for allowing me to be here and am looking forward to getting to know you all.

5 Likes

Good morning, and a big GNET welcome, Willie! My CPA once told me “a good accountant will take you to the very edge of the tax precipice and then hug you and hold you safe as you both peer over the edge of tax oblivion.” Does that sound about right?

2 Likes

Hello to all on Growers Network!

My name is Devon and I am the National Sale Manager for Specialty Gases with Kaplan Industries.

Kaplan is looking to provide the processing industry with medical grade solvents paired with the cleanest and safest cylinders on the market. Inhouse recertification, wash and clean out process on new and used tanks, CGA certifications are just a few items Kaplan has to ensure the highest quality product for the processor.

This industry constantly changing, evolving and improving on itself and Kaplan is here on Growers Network to be apart of the process.

I am looking forward to networking, and learning from everyone. If you have any questions for me, feel free to shoot me a PM or ask here.

Talk soon,

Devon

5 Likes

Hey Devon! Welcome! How long have you been in the cannabis industry and how did Kaplan Industries find its way here?

1 Like

Hi Growernick! Yes, our WoodMaster commercial boilers produce C02 and to enhance C02 production for growing purposes, we would adjust the controls to provide an oxygen-rich combustion process.

2 Likes

Very cool tech! Aside from moon-bathing and ocean-wave musing (a shared favorite past time, I must admit), how did you get into Reiki and ultimately become a Reiki Master?

1 Like

Hello GoddessofPhun! Thanks for the warm, heart-felt welcome! I also like to both ask and answer the “meeting-someone-for-the-first-time” question of “What do you do?” with what I enjoy doing for fun, then sharing how I earn my living. It often sparks surprise, smiles & energy from the other person. Not everyone enjoys their job or wants to talk about it. We, at GNET are the lucky ones! Lovely to meet a fellow Reiki Master. Have you ever provided Reiki to a client with the support of a second Reiki Master? What was your experience like?

3 Likes

Awesome! Perhaps the venue GNET chooses for a live get-together needs to be 1. a rec state, 2. have a coastline, and 3. during a full moon;) Thanks for this question, Growernick. During my career as a marriage and family therapist, I began to feel like something was missing from my practice. As I continued my own exploration, development & enlightenment, my realization was that traditional mental health does not honor and/or truly acknowledge that we are spirits having a human experience, interconnected and comprised of pure energy. My transformation from marriage and family therapist (traditional mental health) to Therapeutic Coach (conscious, unconscious and higher conscious mind alternative healing) occurred in Minneapolis, MN. My Therapeutic Coaching teacher is also a Reiki Master and she inspired my true calling to be a master of both of these beautiful and gentle healing modalities. I also use essential oils in my Reiki practice. Each of the 7 major chakras, a Sanskrit word meaning “energy wheel,” is associated with an organ in our endocrine system and each organ responds to specific oil/blend. I’m curious to learn about CBD oils and Reiki. (http://marisarayoflight.com)

2 Likes