Introduce yourself!

Hello!!! My name is Rachel Holiday. I live in Colorado and I am a grower at Durnago Organics. We currently have one large grow and have opened up two more stores since I have been growing. In total we have four store fronts. We also have just teamed up with a poplar brewing company to make our own sparkling seltzer. I have been growing for 2 years and I am excited to be apart of this community!! :metal:

5 Likes

Welcome to the community, @RayRay! Can you share a bit about this seltzer? I assume it’s infused?

3 Likes

Hi All,

Excited to be on this platform with all of you!

My company, Reckner360, gives direct insights to your product. We have a proprietary panel of doctors and consumers who participate in online surveys and qualitative interviews. We are able to help you analyze the data, or just give it to you so that you can do as you please.

Feel free to reach out at any time.

Thanks!
Nick Urda
nurda@reckner.com
607-765-8690

4 Likes

Welcome to the party, @urda360! How did you get involved with Reckner? What’s your background? What kind of analytical data can your company provide our growers and processors?

2 Likes

Thank You!! The name is Oh Hi it is a THC infused seltzer, there is a link below to the OH HI website as well as a link to the “About me” section!!
"Oh Hi flavors are pomegranate, Lemon Lime, Grapefruit, and Ginger Basil Limeade. They are 10mg and 5mg thc Its a new project, just fresh but excited to see where it heads.

https://ohhibev.com
https://ohhibev.com/about/

5 Likes

I have been at Reckner for 6 years. We are traditionally a pharmaceutical market research firm, but for the last 18+ months have started a new branch of business, called Reckner360, which I lead.

We can provide all sorts of analytical data, and it varies for each company. I’d be happy to chat with anyone on how we can help one directly, as the research that we do is customized for each individual.

5 Likes

Hi,
Nikita from THC Global here. Our growing operation is based in Queensland Australia. Very warm and humid environment. Currently concentrating on organic cultivation of high CBD strains. Here to learn and contribute on anything related to agronomy and entomology.
Cheers,
Nikita

7 Likes

Welcome to the community, @Nikita! Can you tell us a little bit more about THC Global? What is it that your company does? Great to hear you are focusing on organics! Do you have a background in agronomy and entomology?

1 Like

Hello Grower’s Network,

My name is Brian Gandy and I just founded SAGE Lighting Solutions after working with LED for over 5 years. Horticulture is my passion along with Sustainable Business and Permaculture Design. Before transitioning to tech, I grew organic field crops for market for just shy of a decade in climates from Georgia to Colorado and from 400 ft to over 8000 feet in elevation. Food is my first love and I am actively exploring hemp based foods in addition to Cannabis technology pursuits.

After going through the tech start-up cycle a few times, I wanted to take what I’ve learned and help people understand and adapt LED tech. There is still a lot to learn but I believe that in the last year we have passed the point of no return on LED and offer the best products on the market today for Sale or Finance through a web portal and direct sales.

Grower’s Network stands out as a group that is trying to bring solid information into discussion without all the flack and noise on many other forums. Thanks for having me here and I look forward to contributing what I can about LEDs and Horticulture and learning from the rest of the Network.

BG

6 Likes

Let’s all take a moment to brush our collective shoulders off, GNET Family, and welcome our new member to the community: hey there, @BG_SAGE! Thanks for the great post! It sounds like you are very passionate about the cannabis plant and sustainability…that’s awesome! What initially sent you down this path? How did horticulture become your passion?

1 Like

@Growernick, it’s a pleasure. I’ve seen some of the work you do and am stoked to work with you.

I grew up around food gardening with my family in South Georgia and when I left for college, I missed it and wanted to grow good food and keep that alive. My passion for MJ goes way back too, and I never thought I would get to see it be grown legally much less turn into an International Industrial business.

Farming and technology are my happy place. That and trying to save the planet! I’m a realist in all of those and can’t wait to engage with advocates, skeptics and early adopters of new tech.

6 Likes

Thanks Growernick. THC Global is farm to pharma operation - proving products to licensed patients. I am a n agronomist by trade and new to the cannabis industry. Previously I was a farm manager on a biodynamic medicinal herb farm. where I had opportunities to implement various IPM strategies and test variety of organic inputs.

5 Likes

Hello everyone! My names Brandon and I represent PowerTrakGrow who carries one of the world’s most advanced indoor horticulture LED grow lights on the market. Not only do we offer lights but we offer consulting for the overall growing process from beginning to end. Our goal is to educate growers on our LED lights and the advantages of curating your own light spectrum for particular plants.

Brandon M.

6 Likes

Hello from Canada everyone!

My name is Ryan and I have a legal ACMPR medical organic grow for the last few years + a new micro cultivation (recreational) grow facility just preparing to start construction in late 2019.

Cannabis is my passion and second life - I also run the Marketing and Community Relations department for a large family owned hotel chain as my day job, and love to spend time with my wife + my dog Persia. I love growing organic tomatoes and peppers and used to be a musician/sound guy.

We run a no-till organic input growing method. This includes LED as our fixtures in our 40+ flower room and LED and T5 for our Veg and Seedling Rooms.

Looking forward to making some connections and learning as much as I can while sharing as much as I can as well. Cheers! or… EH!

8 Likes

G’day from Australia fellow growers!

My name is Ben and I founded ‘Spectrah Next-gen Horticulture’. Spectrah was borne out of my passion for plants, coupled with rigorous research focusing on plant science and the effects of blended spectrum lighting.

Spectrah’s focus is to share our knowledge of advanced LED lighting technologies in order to empower growers to achieve outstanding results. By educating and informing our audience we hope to challenge traditional mindsets and technologies that currently exist in the indoor horticulture community.

Our patented “Fusion” range of LED’s are revolutionary in their design, achieving optimal efficiency whilst maximizing yield; catering for personal growers through to medical cultivators alike.

We have had great success in Australia and would love to connect with fellow growers in the community.

6 Likes

Welcome to our growing community @bmiller! I have been manipulating the light spectrum in my grow for the last decade and can personally attest to the value of altering the light according to the stage of the plant’s growth. It’s amazing! What made you interested in cannabis and how did you get involved with PowerTrak?

2 Likes

Welcome to the GN community, @semchuk, and congrats on the new license! That’s awesome! It sounds like you have many professional roles, what’s your favorite and how do you balance it all?

1 Like

Hello everybody first off names Jeff Campbell from Sudbury Ontario.I have been in the industry 18 years as a grower i have worked for Gaiacann as head grower.I work for aelius led and kryptonite soil now.Our lights are changing the led industry with controlbility price and proven grow testing along side Kryptonite pure living soil and cappilary matts please contact me for free testers on lights and soil

4 Likes

@Growernick thanks! It’s a daily worklife balance of working Monday to Friday 8-4 for my daytime profession and working with an amazing team on our Cannabis venture in the evenings, weekends and any other time I find.

My favorite is Cannabis - Just not at a point where it can fully support my family legally - But i have a massive passion for Marketing and the future of the technology that comes with this world with less traditional advertising everyday.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone!

4 Likes

Hi all, I am Russell Scott and I am really grateful to be here with you all on this network! I am an entrepreneur based in Zimbabwe and have a passion for building profitable, sustainable businesses. I believe that cannabis can help alleviate poverty in Africa and assist people with medical conditions. With those two things in mind my business partner and I are in the process of acquiring a medical cultivar and processing license in Zimbabwe and I believe we will have this by the end of this week! That is the good news. The down side is we are both untested in agriculture and cannabis. As such being a part of this amazing community is a God send. I will share as we grow (LOL, sorry!) and hopefully will be able to contribute as we blindly find our way to success in this awesome industry!

6 Likes