Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the community @grolensrj sounds like you have plenty of interesting dialog to add!

6 Likes

Hello to all !!
My Name is Gary Palmer and I appreciate being part of this community.
We have a grow facility and 2 dispensaries in Montana.
We also invented and patented a very unique way of hanging cannabis by the stem for drying.
Julie and I live north of Las Vegas and spend the summers on the Oregon Coast fishing for Tuna and other ocean fish.
I look forward to sharing and learning with you in Growers Network.

Gary Palmer
gary.palmer@highyieldfab.com

10 Likes

Welcome to the community, @grolensrj! I love hear stories of commercial growers “coming out of the closet”, so to speak. What inspired you to create grolens.com?

4 Likes

Hey there, @HighYield! We appreciate you being a part of this community. Our growers and dispensary owners are the backbone of our community so we truly look forward to all your input so we can grow this industry together. It’s always nice to meet a fellow angler…it sound like you and Julie have quite the lifestyle. It’s great to have you here and reach out if you ever want to chat growing or fishing :evergreen_tree::fishing_pole_and_fish:
Cheers

4 Likes

Gary @HighYield - two dispensaries in Montana? Way cool - I’ve always thought of Montana as a fisherman’s and Cowboy’s paradise - may still be so - but your 2 dispensaries have my thoughts going into a totally new direction… welcome to the community!

7 Likes

Hello Growers Network,

I wanted to introduce myself to the group as a supplier to the cannabis industry in disposable gloves. Since we are a true manufacturer, working through me is like working with the factory and pricing is very competitive. Business is booming for us in this industry, so if you have questions about disposable hand protection or simply need a good resource for your gloves, please reach out. Have trouble with gloves sticking to product and tearing too easily? I have a solution for that. Have questions about food-grade vs exam-grade gloves? Want a disposable glove product that’s more earth-friendly? I can help with that too. Are you thinking about branding your own private label gloves for resale? Need a local supplier, or want to see about working with us directly? Reach out via phone or email anytime. I’m here to help.

Danielle Woods
danielle.woods@sempermedusa.com
727-641-7577

7 Likes

Hello Danielle @sempermedusa
Welcome to the community - looking forward to hearing your POV!

7 Likes

Hey there, @sempermedusa! Welcome to the GN forum! Question for you: does your company manufacture any pH balanced gloves?

2 Likes

Hi Nick, Thanks for the question. Yes, Sempermed’s disposable gloves are pH neutral. We don’t mess around with quality here. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s great! I have a few trimmers and tattoo artists who will be excited to hear that!

4 Likes

Thanks so much. Please keep me in mind if any questions or needs come up. Even if the question isn’t sales related, I’m quite the glove nerd after 8 years in the industry and should be a pretty good resource. Always happy to help.

6 Likes

ADDED INFO - We are coming out with one of the most innovative new gloves on the market later this year… In addition to hand-health, we are launching the new SemperGuard GREEN, which is not only incredible on the hands, but making massive strides in better manufacturing practices for our planet. We are eliminating harsh chemicals in the manufacturing process that used to be necessary: More info in the YouTube promo video here: Reglove Yourself! The new 'Green Glove' from Sempermed® - YouTube

6 Likes

Hello everyone,

I am a Cannabis/Hemp consultant, cultivator, and general Cannabis entrepreneur. I have been growing within the Medical Cannabis program since it’s inception. I’ve cultivated as a patient, as a caregiver, as a commercial cultivator, and for the initial set up of some outdoor Hemp farms/Greenhouses, and their respective indoor cultivation centers. I currently operate as a caregiver within Arizona, and as a consultant nationwide.
I’m completely in love with this community already, I hope to be able to contribute in a meaningful way. I am open to all questions one might have about the Arizona market or cannabis in general.

8 Likes

Welcome to the GN Community, @jakewaits! It’s always great to meet a fellow Arizonan – and a caregiver at that! How do you feel last nights’ AZ Senate passage of a mandatory testing bill will affect caregivers?

4 Likes

Agreed! It’s nice to have a community in which we can actually network with those in our industry and in our area. From my reading of the bill, located here, it would appear we are completely left out of the equation. Patients growing for themselves, and caregiver growing for patients are most likely left out due to the burden mandatory testing would place on individuals. Most people grow to control the purity of their own product or due to the inability to pay for a product from a “non-profit” dispensary. I feel as though we will be fine to operate as normal, or as normal as can be in an overly regulated industry.

4 Likes

Jordan Laws looking to help an impact the community through the benefit of cannabis, on the east coast. Where i live Delaware can use the benefits of cannabis to help clean communities, help school with funding an much more.

6 Likes

Greetings!

I’m excited to be a part of Growers Network. I live in Tucson and just graduated from UA with a PhD in organic chemistry. Now I’m working with a team formed in the McGuire program to start a CBD infused tea company, Vivify Tea.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have chemistry questions, and I’m also happy to share any lessons I learn while starting the company.

Cheers,
David
linkedin.com/in/david-t-smith/

9 Likes

Hey there, @foreversphinx! Welcome to the community. I like your initiative! How do you hope to impact your community through cannabis? How might our forum community help you to achieve that goal?

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, @dtsmith!

Whoa, that’s the second person from AZ today to introduce themselves! This is awesome!

The McGuire program is amazing and we are here to support it’s mission. What is the overarching goal of Vivify Tea? What are you doing now with your PhD?

3 Likes

Thanks, AZ is a great place!

We want to help tea drinkers get the benefits of CBD without having to change their routine, especially those who want relief from pain, anxiety and insomnia.

Now I’m volunteering in lab to try and finish making some interesting drug analogues I hit on during my graduate work. Have a summer job doing business/strategy research for the College of Science. Trying to land a job at Impossible Foods or Beyond Meat in the fall, if not looking into biotech/pharma startups.

4 Likes