Introduce yourself!

Idk i’m trying to figure that out now. The market is open but, the laws are shaky here. Honestly there is no equality laws in the cannabis yet. We have 3 dispensaries out here an 1-Columbia Care
2-Owned by a Cop :policeman: 3-Fresh Cannabis Co. There Not really interested in the folks who thrived who started in the black market and learned passion and artwork from cannabis. Maybe if the laws where like Arizona an its only one stop to see the Doc. Then we would be in good position but right now nope. I worked at Phoenix Relief Center (Phoenix Az).

4 Likes

This is Melody from Transpring, a pioneering cannamizer solution provider specialized in electronic cigarette hardware since 2004. We specialize in vape cartridges, batteries, disposables and custom vape packaging.

We are here at the CWCB Expo, so come over and say hi! Join us May 29- June 1 for the largest #cannabis business trade show in the industry. Stop by Booth No. #133 and learn more vaporizing tech solutions in the industry.

We have a rich history of delivering exceptional quality, outstanding service and competitive pricing. If you would like more information about vape hardware solutions and how we can help your business, please contact me directly at +1 (781) 420-4127 +86 1562520 7335 or melody@transpring.com.

#CWCBExpo #CannaTechToday #vaporfolks #vapors #CWCBEXPO #vape #hemp #weed #marijuana #cannabis #CannabisMeansBusiness #CannabisWeek #NYC #vaporizerkit #atomizer #vaporizer #vapecarts #cbdoil #cartridge @Labprocessors @licensefacility @cannabisgrowers @oilbrands @oilproducers @extractors @DISPENSARIES @GROWERS @weedcultivator @hempmanufacturer @cwcbexpo @growersnetwork @growersnetworkmenbers @vaporizerwholesalers @vapepenwholesalers @oilextactors @oilextraction

Best regards,

Melody
Marketing Team
a:19275 San Jose Ave, City of Industry, CA 91748
w: www.transpring.com

5 Likes

Hello Growersnetwork, I am Janique, co-owner of Dutchflowers Magazine and cannabis entrepreneur. As a lot of people from Holland we started growing hidden and behind closed doors. This hobby evolved in Dutchflowers Magazine and we are currently developing a CBD grow facility. DutchFlowers is a young magazine that tries to document and report the evolution of the cannabis industry, from cultivation to coffee shops and end-user. We are continuously looking for new and innovative business ideas and products that can improve our industry. For this reason I think Growers Network is a great initiative that can help every professional to improve and grow and make this industry better and more prosperous. I’m glad that a can be part of this community and get to know y’all better. See you soon…

Janique

PS the release date of our second edition is 1st of juli😝

8 Likes

@janique I would love to interview with you for Dutchflowers Magazine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m sure we can fit in a nice interview with some free advertisement on the side :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

2 Likes

Welcome @janique!
Didn’t know y’all say: “y’all”. I must’ve went to the wrong coffee shops!

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,
My Name is Chris McMahan I own a commercial cultivation operation in Southern Oklahoma and work with both indoor sealed environment cultivation and outdoor hemp cultivation. I served 5 1/2 years in the Army which is what lead me back to Cannabis after my service. I was one of those people who could never turn back after having it again. It changed my life and I owe my life to this plant, so a I learned to grow it as a passion then when Oklahoma legalized I decided to take my passion and turn it into a life. I now am a double business major in college while running not only my own company but assisting as the vice-president of a 501© non-profit that teaches veterans home growing techniques, extraction, and dosing options to help with their illnesses. I don’t know yet where the journey will end but so far I love the journey.

9 Likes

Welcome to the party, @janique! Congrats on the new publication! What do you hope to accomplish in this first year of publication? What are your long term goals for Dutchflowers Magazine?

1 Like

Hey there, @chrismcmahan! Welcome to the community! Firstly, thank you for your service to our country and continued commitment to fellow vets as they too learn the healing value of cannabis. It sounds like you have a lot going on both academically and professionally; very impressive! What do you hope to accomplish with the business degree, the cultivation facility, and the non-profit?

1 Like

Hi, My name is Blake McElvy the COO for Ozarkanna a cultivation applicant for the new Missouri cannabis industry. I’ve been in the industry since 2009 in California starting as a budtender, after finding that it wasn’t devils lettuce when I moved there and started using it with college roommates. It instantly became my passion and shortly after I started growing. Even just last year I traveled out to NorCal in Navarro, a small Mendocino county town, to set up outdoor and light dep green house grows. I also started working in CO2 extracts using an Apeks supercritical extractor with rotary evap, short path, vacuum chambers, etc etc. though I know a lot of the business I still learn new stuff every day it seems. Our grow process in Missouri will be indoors with a little over 300 plants grown in soil medium specifically FoxFarms new CocoLoco, RO water, Budwell Bloom and Botanicare Flush with little to no pesticide fungicide and if we do use any it will only be organic. It will be a clean room grow, Air Shower entry with positive pressure if we figure those kinks out in the build process. I’m big into genetics and love strain variety. I love to talk budbiz if you’d like to talk, email me at blake@ozarkanna.com and check us out at www.ozarkanna.com and we would love all the 5 star ratings on google that we can get. Thanks and happy growing!

4 Likes

I plan to use the formal bit of education that I am receiving to change the way that Oklahoma interacts on an economic level and also I hated Oklahoma when I grew up here. When i moved back I told myself that since I hated it that I needed to be the change I wanted to see in the world instead of waiting for someone else to do it. I plan to continue to challenge myself and open new business and work towards sustainable affordable housing. For the grow facility, my goal was and is to become one of the most efficient facilities in the country. I had the opportunity a lot of growers do not get which is to design it all from the ground up so hopefully I can use my education to help me make the growing process more efficient for everyone not just myself. For the non-profit, Myself and the president started it because when SQ788 (Oklahoma medicinal state question) was still in the petition process we saw the need to educate veterans and teach them how to grow their own, so even though we own commercial businesses, we wanted anyone we knew to have access and the knowledge to grow their own medicine at home. We started with just educational forums in the park in our town, and it worked!, we were the only county in southern Oklahoma to vote yes for the state question! Many veterans live on just a few dollars a day, they may not have access or the means to go purchase the amounts that they may need. So when it passed we started Texoma Veteran Alliance where we have cultivation classes, extraction for home use, and dosing so they could learn how to figure out their schedules for their needs. MY hope is that one day we have enough land to open a veteran based farm where veterans can come and bring their families and learn new techniques and attend classes with other veterans and their families. We put on things like comedy nights because we want to take things like PTSD that isolate us and cause so many rifts in our families into something that brings us closer together and to be able to use the lessons they learned to make cultivation and turn it into a type of therapy that brings the family closer together.

5 Likes

I want to know more - about your products -jondougal@gmail.com, 415-798-1933

2 Likes

First, I´m so glad to be a part of Growers Network. I´m a full-time entrepreneur with great passion for the cannabis industry and been involved with cannabis for a little over 12 years, however DMW is my first Professional Grower operation.

DMW is our lifetime opportunity and dream job, therefore we are fully committed and will work with full dedication to it. I want to take a minute to let you know about our Business mentality and operation: DMW is a very lean and meticulous operation, our ethos is really about growing the best genetics (OG Kush, GDP and Death Star will be our first Indica harvest), establish great connections in the Cannabis community and Integrity above anything!

Today we have a small operation running in a total controlled environment, meaning we understand and participate in every stage, also a very healthy company in terms of controlling overhead and fixed costs.

We will always be looking for ways to improve our Business.

Thanks for such an amazing opportunity!

9 Likes

Welcome to the community, @bmcelvy!

We love genetics too! What genetics are you currently running? What are you looking for?

2 Likes

Welcome @DMW

5 Likes

Hey @bmcelvy Looks like there’s a new party starting… awesomeness - Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Wassup @chrismcmahan hopefully the journey will be long and exciting but never dull … welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Howdy @janique DutchFlowers sounds like a must read… is there a digital version? … Welcome to the community!

4 Likes

Welcome to the GN forum, @DMW! How long ago did you start DMW?

It sounds like you are starting you company on sound footing by basing you operations on integrity. What are you using for environmental controllers? What lights are you running in your grow? How are you controlling fixed overhead costs?

Again, great to have you here!

2 Likes

Thanks for the message Growernick.

In regards to when we started, by the time we got all the licenses and all that it was almost end of last year. Our POC is based on a full size container all sealed and protected. We decided to go this way so we can learn as we grow. For lights we choose to start with the ipower 600 watt HPS.
DMW is really a family start-up and we are really doing it all, from day 0 up to now, and this is really our passion and how we want to go about this business. Working always in compliance with rules and regulations, looking for ways to better improve our products and process and establish great connections with the Cannabis industry.

4 Likes