Introduce yourself!

@swc64844 you are welcome to share any articles from our website!

Welcome to GNET! Glad to have some Canadian representation for sure! Can’t wait to see the developments on the new farm! Let me know how I can help

2 Likes

This is absolutely the place to share that knowledge! Bring it!

3 Likes

Hey Corey! Welcome to GNET! This is a great place to access your consumers on a global scale.

2 Likes

@CoreyK

Hey Corey, we are very fond of Kush Bottles, welcome to Growers Network! You were actually in Episode 2 of Canna Cribs.

2 Likes

I’m a big believer that talking freely about Cannabis like it’s just a normal thing is one of the most important things we can do as an industry.
First, thanks for your service to your country. Second, thanks for your service to this industry.

(About to get a little personal here)

My father was a police officer (and a 3rd gen Canadian vet) for 23 years before he retired. When he was a rookie he responded to a bank robbery where, long story short, the suspect started running towards my dad. My dad used his training, reacted, shot and killed the suspect.
Only once was this story ever told to me and it was never brought up again.
Please keep in mind that my father as a person is a good and honorable man, highly respected in the force, and is regarded as one of the top tactical dog trainers in the world. But as an adult I reflect of moments in my childhood and realise there are many moments where he would become controlling and belittle us kids and my mom (he was never phisical).
I spent a lot of time hating him for it, even though I always seeked his approval. But now I look back and I know he never truly recovered from that robbery, and he possibly never will.

I so strongly believe that if he were to consume Cannabis, he would be in a better place. Maybe our family would still be together. Maybe I would still talk to him.

But due to his religious and society views he truly believes the Cannabis plant to be the worse possible substance on earth. Because of this, I fear he will always have his issues to deal with and will never find true happiness and peace.

I bring all this up because I want you to know that I really do appreciate people like you. People who truly see the benefit of the wonderful plant first hand. People who can speak from experience. People who are trying to change the views of society.

Keep up the good work! It’s just as important as the rest of us in my honest opinion.

4 Likes

Glad to be part of this growing network of individuals.

2 Likes

Hey Nick, glad to hear you’re a fan of KB. Yeah I saw that when they posted it a few weeks ago. Pretty cool to see us at such a large facility.

1 Like

Wow!! That’s an incredible story! Thank you for sharing that very deep and personal story.

This is another indication of just just how important is the fight to allow access to safe access to cannabis! Thanks for the reminder to us all the importance of our industry!

Furthermore, your fight to normalize cannabis behavior is exemplary and to the benefit of everyone directly in the cannabis business!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your personal story, it is really important to see the bigger picture in how cannabis can impact lives all around the world. We are working tirelessly over here to bring all the different backgrounds in our industry together so we can all work together to bring cannabis more mainstream around the world. As long as we are divided, the harder it will be to bring cannabis into the lives of the people who need it the most.

2 Likes

Hi Bryan,
I am moved by your story, thank you for sharing it. I am very grateful to cannabis because of it I have a good job. I haven’t tried cannabis and when I was about to eat a chocolate at the Portland Expo, I found it did not have any cannabis on it. We all have our prejudices and fears and your dad does too. Help him accept and experience the plant at his own time. But don’t let your differences pull you apart. One day he will not be here and you will wish he was. Find your value within; don’t seek it outside. You know your worth.

3 Likes

Hey Grower’s Network!

My name is Andrew. I am a grower that currently resides in a small mountain town in CO. Originally, I am from Cleveland, OH (Go Browns, Indians, & Cavs!).

I have 3 years experience as a commercial lead cultivator, with many years more underground. I have ran large scale outdoor operations (13k plants/7 acres), medium greenhouse operations (3k plants, 20k sq. ft.), and a small indoor operation (2k plants, 7200 sq. ft.).

I absolutely love being apart of this industry, and can’t wait to see how the next 10 years shape up. There is huge potential to go federally legal in the next 10 years. Unfortunately, there is still a possibility that it goes the other way. However, I know I will always be a part of this industry.

My favorite part of this industry, is seeing how much of an impact this single plant has in so many people’s lives. Knowing how many people enjoy this plant makes me want to grow the purest, cleanest, and highest quality cannabis possible.

I am constantly learning and growing to better myself. I love learning new techniques/styles/methods and trying them for myself to see how I can better my grow to be the most efficient grow as possible.

I look forward to being involved in this community and networking with a lot of great people!

3 Likes

Welcome Andrew! It’s great to have an experienced cultivator such as yourself on the community. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the community.

2 Likes

Hey there Andrew! I can’t wait to hear about growing in the mountains (so different from desert cultivation!)

We are all here to help and support your efforts.

Welcome!

1 Like

@PassionX

It is indeed wonderful to see folks from Switzerland joining us here! Welcome to the community!

We have been working with several companies from Switzerland due to the mass demand of pre-rolls in the market. If you ever need anything to scale your operation in terms of pre-rolls or rosin, feel free to reach out, Simon. Looking forward to connecting.

Jessica

3 Likes

You couldn’t have said it better, @jenilee! In an oversaturated market, the biggest challenge outside of legalities is working with clients who constantly need to find ways to differentiate themselves in some way from the rest of their competitors.

P.S. Welcome to the community!

4 Likes

What a powerful story, @bryan.eden. And how great of you to share something so personal. I would be lying if I said I read it and did not shed a tear. I can relate to this in one way or another.

One of the most incredible things in this industry is how open we are and how willing we are to share these things and bring this human element to what we do daily. Anyhow, thanks again for sharing, Bryan.

4 Likes

Hello everyone!

First I want to thank @nick for introducing me to this great community. I am relatively new to the Cannabis Industry and am looking forward to expand my knowledge and connections within this group. I currently work in the banking industry but have recently began to transition to the Solar Industry as I am all for sustainable energy.

I am definitely a go getter and have recently come into contact with some in Las Vegas who has a few commercial building with license to grow if anyone is interested.

If you own your building within Arizona, Nevada, Florida, Texas, coming soon New Mexico, and would like to find out more about adding Solar and the benefits it brings to you and your community feel free to reach out to me.

Once again, looking forward to learning more about the Industry and getting to know you guys and gals.

Talk to you soon,
Miki

3 Likes

@mikipadres welcome to Growers Network and the cannabis industry, we are glad to have you!

1 Like