Introduce yourself!

Hey Ruben! I have known Ruben personally for a few years and I’m happy to share him with the rest of the fine members here at GNET! It’s exciting to have your wisdom and exciting new tech here on the forum, Ruben. Welcome to Ruben and to all our new members! Happy Day!

1 Like

Hello Everyone. My name is Douglas DiSanti and I am the Founder and CEO of Green Leaf Investment Fund, Inc. Our Fund is a pre-IPO SEC REG A+ Tier II SEC approved company. We were one of the first companies in the industry to submit a REG A+ Tier II application to the SEC. Our company intends to go public in the next few months.

We are helping to provide companies with capital through equity swap deals. Companies receive common shares in Green Leafs Public Stock offering for equity in their company. The company is able to sell those shares to capitalize and expand their business; which in return increases the value of Green Leaf due to us owning equity in that company.

As we grow the companies under our portfolio we plan to spin them out for their own IPO for a second large liquidity event for the original owners of the business.

We have license producers in Jamaica, Africa and looking at opportunities in South America and Europe right now.

I am really excited to be a part of the community and I look forward to learning more about this amazing industry!

4 Likes

Congratulations!

What are the names of your licensed producers?

What part of South America? We have some members with licensed production facilities in Colombia.

Welcome to Growers Network! We are glad to have you and your team. When we become a great enough resource for you, maybe we can get listed on your Partners page? Let me know if you need a guided tour of the community. I would be glad to set that up with one of our community builders.

2 Likes

Hello,

My name is Justin Cooke and I am the VP of Sales & Marketing for Soma Labs. At Soma Labs, we believe it all starts with quality extracts; it’s the pursuit that guides and inspires every aspect of our equipment design, research, and scientific services. The Soma Labs team combines cannabis industry expertise with experience in CO2 system engineering and application, manufacturing, automation technology and chemistry.

I’m here to assist with any questions that the community may have about the extraction process and to help sort through the information about the growing extracts market.

I look forward to communicating with everyone!
Video Link to an Interview I did at Lift https://youtu.be/G6dOMk71cpM
Cheers.

5 Likes

Hi Nic,
My name is Eric. I am an insurance broker who specializes in the cannabis insurance industry. We help our cannabis community members with obtaining the right insurances for your emerging cannabis company.
Feel free to reach out to us at www.s2sinsure.com Always happy to talk to people to see how we can help mitigate your company’s risks.
Eric

3 Likes

Hello wonderful cannabis community!

We are Green Guide Tours and we are 1st cannabis walking tour company ever! We offer fun cannabis walking tours in San Francisco about the history, science, criminal reform and culture of marijuana. Our goal is to help stop the negative stigmas about marijuana through education & experiences.

Our Green Guides are a group of informative professionals who are helping the public better understand the misconceptions of cannabis in the United States. Our guides’ goal is not to encourage the use of cannabis, but to stop the negative stigmas around marijuana through fun, interactive, educational experiences.

As the cannabis community starts to evolve with the legalization of marijuana our main goal at Green Guide Tours is purely to keep the COMPASSION in cannabis.

Thank you for having us on your wonderful forum, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Hi@greenguidetours.com - http://greenguide.tours/

5 Likes

Yes yes yes! So much yes! This is something I think is essential in today’s and tomorrow’s market.
A business platform like this is beneficial to all parties in the industry. Well done!

2 Likes

Hey Bryan,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We SO agree.

2 Likes

Welcome to Growers Network! This sounds amazing. I will sign up next time I’m in town. We will have to build this into a visit to my favorite SF restaurant: Thanh Long. Their garlic crab is legendary, and very secret. Try to ask any employee about the recipe! :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Soma I’m thrilled to have an expert processor like yourself in the Community! Enjoy the endless networking event that is Growers Network!

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
My name is Tim Peyton and I am head grower and operations manager for Dendro Farms. We are a tier 2 outdoor farm that runs on a zero waste system. We are 100% organic and working towards some certifications. I have been cultivating cannabis for 25 plus years and breeding/preserving genetics for the last 15 years. I look forward to sharing and learning with all the knowledgeable people in the community.

7 Likes

Hey Tim, we would definitely love to learn more about your zero waste system and organic growing practices. @Growernick is huge on sustainable growing, so maybe we can get you guys to talk more about best practices in a new thread. Welcome to Growers Network!

2 Likes

Hi Everyone!
Thanks so much for having me. My name is Helen and I’ve been blessed to be a part of this amazing industry for well over a decade. I am the GM of a permitted dispensary in Oakland and have been running dispensaries for many years. Working with patients is truly my passion and I’ve been fortunate to work with some amazing folks along the journey.

I’m currently involved in the new MMJ program in Louisiana in addition to my work in Cali. So much to learn and share and such an exciting time to be involved.

Looking forward to connecting and learning and sharing - we are so fortunate to do what we do! Never a day goes by that I don’t remember where we’ve been and how we got here.

Mad love and respect,
Helen

6 Likes

Welcome @helen! How has legalization in CA affected you?

2 Likes

Thank you Hunter,
It’s definitely been a difficult time for those of us who’ve chartered the collective model for so long. I’m concerned for the patients as prices are soaring across the board…

With legalization comes change that’s not particularly in the best interest of the industry, but the state.

We continue to make our way through these changes with hopes for the future!

Take care,

Helen

4 Likes

Hopefully the dust will settle soon enough and things will get back to running smoothly!

2 Likes

Howdy everyone!

Quick introduction for myself. My name is Richard Guerra, Associate Publisher with Sensi Magazine operating nationwide. We are a free monthly hyperlocal print publication with a built in b2b and b2c events network exclusive to our advertisers. Our mission is to normalize cannabis and hemp around the world by presenting educational industry content along with city lifestyle content in each issue. Currently printing in Denver/Boulder, Las Vegas, Boston, Los Angeles, San Diego, Southern Colorado and Orange County—lots of other cities nearly to print now. If you have any questions about what we do, or would like to learn more about how you could advertise with us in a major US market/participate in our events, shoot me an email over to richard.guerra@sensimag.com or DM me here!

Sensi Magazine is currently getting set up on Growers Network so look to interact with our badge soon! Cheers!

Richard Guerra
Sensi Magazine - Associate Publisher
817-941-3542
richard.guerra@sensimag.com

4 Likes

Welcome to Growers Network, Richard. It was nice meeting you and your team at the MJ Biz Conference last year. We are huge fans of your publication and excited to open our community up to your team and subscribers.

See you around the community!

2 Likes

:raised_hands::pray:

2 Likes

Hello Growers Network!

Im Nick from Tampa, FL and I’m completely fascinated by medical marijuana and the industry in general. I’ve recently relocated to FL after working in a laboratory for a year as a microbiologist and am currently seeking employment in the industry. Being a new medical patient has opened my eyes to how great not only this plant is but the people I’ve met along the way as well. My main interest regarding cannabis, besides a good indica, is the science behind cultivation/extracting techniques as well as cannabinoid analysis in the laboratory, and investment opportunity in this growing market.

Cheers,
Nick

4 Likes