Introduce yourself!

Hello!

As a serial entrepreneur, venture capitalist, and Real Estate Broker, I am a business professional who is proudly part of a growing industry.

Girley Farms, Inc. is a cannabis management company, specializing in indoor cultivation of premium cannabis. What started as a leap of Faith almost two years ago, has now come to fruition with two permitted facilities currently underway. Exciting times for us!

As an umbrella corp, Marlee Girley, Inc. holds the following companies:

• Girley Farms (Cannabis Cultivation)
  • Stockton Real Estate Group (Residential & Commercial Sales)
  • M.Business Consulting (Management, Marketing and Start-Ups)
  • M.Events (Concerts and Entertainment)

I am here to connect with other cannabis professionals, to grow my network, to learn, as well as share insight and offer my assistance and guidance for anyone interested in getting into this industry.

As most of us on here know, the experience from start to finish is unimaginable but definitely worth it! So please feel free to reach out! I’d be glad to help or consult on your cannabis project.

I am also interested in learning about any acquisition, merger or partnership opportunities.

Looking forward to connecting and getting to know all of you!

-MG

5 Likes

Hi, Please move this if I posted in the wrong forum. I am on my iPhone so I’m not sure if I’m getting a real clear view of how the forum is structured.

Anyways… I have a small farm here in Northern California. Medical. Doing a light dep right now and getting ready for fullterm. Have about three weeks to go and it’s getting pretty hot here already. It was 98 today. I’m gonna be planting my summer outdoor in my 200 smart gallon pots. Happy farming everyone!

3 Likes

You are posting in the perfect topic. Let us know if you want someone from our team to give you a guided tour of the community. Welcome to Growers Network!

1 Like

As a fellow outdoorsman, I also am curious about the REI of cannabis. That’s a brilliant concept!

1 Like

Hi MG! I’m a real estate broker from a Tulare County also looking to grow our RE biz here in the South San Joaquin Valley. I look forward to sharing insights and ideas with you. Have a great Sunday!

4 Likes

Hi Brian, nice to meet you! San Joaquin is where I’m based and all things Cannabis is getting hot! We can def make it happen in the Valley. Talk soon!

2 Likes

Hello!
And thank you! My name is Austin but I go by the handle name “Dro Bro”. Hence the name of “TheDroGrow”. TheDroGrow is a group I’m running through Facebook to follow any and all 2018 grows. Originally I made it to log the grow year for my professional portfolio. I am currently creating a beginners to professional guide throughout the year. With hopes of publishing it at the end with the much welcomed help we are receiving from other professional growers from around the world. The idea is to spread awareness of the medical and naturalist parts of marijuana and, to help push the legalization agendas world-wide. As well as to get the best techniques and facts of growing out to the masses. Revolutionize big pharma in the most positive of ways.
Thank you,
And, stay lifted!

-Dro :nerd_face::seedling:

2 Likes

Hey Austin, welcome to Growers Network. We are happy you have found your way into our community. We share a lot of the same values, where education and knowledge come first.

We are actively working on a video series to teach cannabis cultivation. Perhaps there could be a way to collaborate with you? Also, if you are interested in sharing your guides with our community, you can talk with @Hunter about our contributor program.

See you around the community!

2 Likes

Acclivity gears our products, packaging, and sales materials toward educating the consumer how they can use our products to either enhance their outdoor adventures, or recover from them so they can go again! Just like you see brands coming out specifically targeting the luxe market, or the stoner crowd, we’re focused on specifically targeting and working with outdoors people. We believe in the importance in normalizing the use of cannabis, which includes delivering it to the consumer in packaging that looks and feels like other items they are already accustomed to purchasing.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone!

My name is Dan Hensler. I’m the sales manager for our company: So-Low Environmental Equipment Co., Inc. The company name is kind of long, so we just go by “So-Low” to make things easy.

Just a short intro about us;
Our company has been around for quite some time (since 1959 to be exact). We manufacture Ultra-Low Freezers (that get down to a really cold -86°C) for a wide variety of markets. Everything from hospitals to big industrial companies. Our freezers were most likely used to build the last airplane you flew on!

That wide variety of markets include cannabis too! Our freezers are being used for cannabis storage, and the extraction processes. Our Explosion proof units in particular have been really useful in helping grow and production facilities meet explosion proof regulations.

So, all that being said, I’m glad to meet you all, and hope we can further develop our relationships in the future.
We’ve only been supplying products for cannabis for the last few years, so I’m looking forward to keeping up to date, and learning all I can about the industry.

2 Likes

Dan,

You’ve got perfect timing. I’ll be in the market here very soon for ultra-low freezers in which to store fresh flower for extraction. I’ll ping you privately to start the convo!

IanCaine

2 Likes

Happy Monday Medi! I hope you were able to get some good R&R this past weekend.

May you have a great week!

3 Likes

I am here to help! Any collaboration would be greatly beneficial and appreciated. I’d like to know more!

2 Likes

Hey Dan, thank you for joining our community. Growers Network is happy to have you! Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone! My name is Ruben Rascon and I have been involved in the cannabis industry for several years. I currently am a principal owner of a ancillary product manufacturing company, Cure Advantage. We design and build curing equipment for use in the cure cycle of cannabis production. We have seen great results and continue to improve our system with each and every engagement. We are so excited to be a part of the fantastic and growing (no pun intended :slight_smile: community. Feel free to contact us with your curing concerns and needs. Peace.

4 Likes

Great to see your smiling face on the Network, @Cure_Advantage_Ruben!

Ruben is a giant resource of knowledge and data for our community. And he’s a pretty cool guy! @growopowners ask Ruben about environmental controls or curing and he’s got data for days!

Stoked to have you here, Ruben!

3 Likes

Hello. My name is Ron Goldman. I am the owner of Home Grown Ventures, a nutrient manufacturer for commercial production of cannabis as well as other agricultural crops. I am also one of the owners of SKöRD Marijuana, a Washington state I-502 producer processor. I have been involved in agriculture since 1975 and have been manufacturing nutrients since 1989. We are currently licensed and registered in 8 states. Our standard formulas come in 25lb sealed bags. I can also custom blend nutrients to a specific formula or to match existing water supplies which often eliminated the need for using expensive RO systems. Feel free to contact me, ron@hgvnutes.com to discuss our product line and see how we can save you money as well as improve yield and quality. You can view hundreds of images of our facility on my IG page @coirpharmer
We run the irrigation for the entire facility with only 4 dosatron injectors. Concentrate tanks are filled roughly every three weeks in under an hour and no other labor is involved in watering/feeding once plants are in place and drip lines inserted.

2 Likes

Hey there! My name is Marilyn. I manage a dispensary in portland. We also will be a grow soon with our owner Joey. Glad to be here and meet everyone.

Gras Cannabis
621 se 7th ave
portland, or 97214
Email: Grascannabis@gmail.com
T: 503-477-4580

3 Likes

Hi there,

I am Christoph from Germany and we are into reseach LED lighting. We develop and produce tunable LED lighting solutions mainly for research institutes. After 5 years of R&D we are about to enter the market with our first cannabis related product the HASHCROPTER.

I have joined the forum to contribute mainly on lighting topics and to get some input from professional users.

cheers

Christoph

5 Likes

Hello Growers Network!

As you know, energy is one of your biggest expenses that you need to to manage. We can help you control and manage your consumption and fees in many ways that you may not currently realize - and it will directly impact your margins and annual profits.

We are Best Practice Energy -
We provide energy procurement and consulting services for cannabis cultivators in the Northeast - with our current concentration primarily in New England. We serve all deregulated energy states - see map and striped states in the northeast - Map of Deregulated Energy Markets (Updated 2020) – Electric Choice (MA, RI, CT, ME, NH, PA, OH, IL, MI, VA, MD, DC, DE, NY - but not Long Island)

We are the second fastest growing company in the state of RI with over 2000 clients - including TF Green Intl Airport, General Dynamics/Electric Boat, numerous municipalities, housing authorities, hotel groups, colleges, regional manufacturers, processing plants and cannabis cultivators.

We work with CPAs, attorneys, LED providers and solar systems providers as well that specialize in the cannabis industry and refer them whenever it is appropriate.

What makes us different?
We use a Whole Energy Health approach that offers a wide variety of services at no extra cost to our clients and have built a proprietary cloud based software platform/client portal that is essential to providing effective energy management (monitoring usage, budgets, billings, efficiencies)

We provide a variety of strategies that help to control your future energy prices and avoid unnecessary costs, saving clients 20-40% on their annual billings. We can also source Renewable Energy Contracts (RECs) if you need them to qualify for state, county or municipal compliance for all or a percentage of your usage.

Many cannabis cultivators are probably unaware that they can get a free energy audit, receive a benchmark rating and pricing strategy and hedge their costs with future contracts and layering (This level of service is typically offered to much larger businesses through expensive consulting firms - ours is free).

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to learn more about our no cost consulting services. I can send you a recent case study where we helped a cannabis cultivation company save $250K in annual energy costs for two combined facilities.

Thank you for your attention.

Happy Growing!

Regards,

Kent Jordan
Vice President of Sales
Best Practice Energy LLC
24 Salt Pond Road
Suite H3
Wakefield, RI 02879
PH: 401-594-2312

kjordan@bestpracticeenergy.com

3 Likes