Introducing BudBusterPro

Looking tight! I have too many tents as it is. I just dialed in my new set up.

Just need to add a humidifier and finished.

8 Likes

Little difficult to sort everyone out, since I rearranged them, but the tallest 2 on the left are the Chunkadelics. The three that were defoliated are the boys. The rest are female LOL (except for the Blueberry). Everyone is looking DANDY today after their third treatment (second for the little Blueberry).

14 Likes

Tent shot, one side is sure taking off, flipped a few days ago.

9 Likes

My current autos got their last treatment of BBP tonight. This bunch vegged longer than any autos I’ve grown before, which means they got more BBP. Double whammy! In the best kind of way.

Updated pics in the morning.

5 Likes

Ok I think I have finally dialed in the feeding for the treated girls, they were always hungry.

11 Likes

Cody, there was never any doubt in my mind that given a tool and a little advice, you were going to turn a violin into a Stradivarius !

Sorry to inflate your nuet budget! Really look forward to seeing you collect your reward!!!

9 Likes

Yesh, that BBP let’s you throw all your nutes at those girls, and they take it!

7 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! There was definitely a learning curve, but now that I think I got it, I can’t wait to do a run with it from earlier in the grow. A little extra nutes are worth it as long as the results are amazing! Can’t wait to see the buds on these things!

5 Likes

Most definitely!

5 Likes

I know I promised updated pics, but I was running late this morning. Got lost in my personal jungle. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Did get pics of the boys before I ran out of time though.

13 Likes

wow_arizonaSeed Swappers

10h
Another grow done and drying!

Harvested twelve days ago and they have been drying at 60-63% RH and a temp of 56°-63°f in a darkened area, suspended in whole plant form from a homemade drying rack of PVC and cement wire mesh. The next two days, the temperatures will stay the same, but I will drop the RH to 55-58%. It seems to help finish well. IF they are ready, trimming will be over days fifteen and sixteen.

The tent was immediately cleaned after harvest and reset with @PreyBird1 Runtz x Slapz , Clones #3. Light intensity was adjusted , but, they were flipped immediately and lights were brought back to full intensity within days. Heavy defoliation was done a few days ago prior to net installation yesterday.

They have recovered well this morning. Lights were adjusted to proper heights/leveled and some more defoliation was done, as well as raising the lower canopy a bit more.

Because I have a solvent-less rosin press, I let some of the lower areas grow. Despite lack of “bag appeal” the trichome density and slightly more open nature of the bud seems to press a little more efficiently than the tightest nuggets.

All were grown with @rflasch Bob’s BudBusterPro. This run, I used Ventana Pant Science nutrients. I have found myself DOUBLING the flowering regimen with the plants eating it all with no signs of burn.

14 Likes

Hey Wow, what is the strain in the last pic with the strings ?

Marty

3 Likes

Attention Breeders and Seed Growers!
If your operation is dependent on producing quality seeds with increased viability… you really need to consider utilizing BudBusterPro in your programs!
The programs for either seed or bud production are very similar and very cost effective. There’s an option for purchasing a 4oz. pack for $45 Priority Mail paid in all 50 states! That 4ozer is118ml, the highest dilution you will use is 3ml/8 oz water !
If you’re selling your seeds, you’re in a very competitive market. Your customers know what exceptional seeds look like…maybe like this?

Certainly, it’s always your choice…and your competitors!

Good Luck in all your grows, both now and in the future!
HOW TO: When growing for seed we are not interested in trichome production, but rather lots of large viable seeds! Simply follow the Brief Program Outline for photos or autos…however, instead of ending your program with the 2ml/8 oz application 14 days post flip…just continue those 2ml/8 oz applications on a 7 day schedule right through maturity !!

19 Likes

Since you dont stop 2 weeks after flip and continue through the whole grow, can you smoke the weed at the end? Even on a seed run, I’d maybe fresh press the bud material or collect the keif…

13 Likes

That is a good question…:+1:t3:

12 Likes

Bow, absolutely you can !
As you know, BBP is absorbed by the plant and very quickly metabolized.

The reason we cease BBP applications 14 days post flip when growing buds, is that we’re concerned with having ANY negative impact on trichomes. Normally 14 days post flip there are either no trichomes, or very few.
If you are thinking along the lines of a preharvest interval …that wouldn’t apply…just like there are no preharvest intervals with any fertilizer you might apply…the metabolic pathways convert it to ‘sap’ so to speak!
Gosh, I"m guessing if you were getting ready to harvest seed in 3 or 4 days, you probably wouldn’t put another BBP application on, but I can pretty much guarantee you it is indistinguishable in your cytoplasm (sap) within 12-24 hours!

Bob

17 Likes

Makes perfect sense after that explanation. :+1:

11 Likes

Ill run the bbp on a seed run shortly. I just finished 3 seed runs. One is in final stages seed development. Then im switching ro sts runs. Ill be making several femmanized strain again and will try and test the reaction of the bbp and the silver thiosulfate solution i make.

I have lots of the supplies.

15 Likes

JimIsAlwaysHigh55

1d

Greetings and Salutations @BudBusterPro and BBP users.

I finally completed my side by side comparison for Auto growers. As a recap; the strain was the Lemon Bear Autos. They were put in the same growing medium, pot size, and were the same age. The only difference was one was on a BBP regime, and the other one was not. I should also point out that the nutrients were the same. The nutrient intake however was much different form the BBP treated plant.
Another point that I find very interesting; the treated plant went about 3 weeks longer than her sister. I thought that needed to be noted.
I have told you long before this how I depend on your product. I have already seen the proof, and that is why I have been using it for a year now!
The pictures speak for themselves. You can see the side by side comparisons, and the DRIED weight of both plants. The company claim of 20-40% larger bud size is on the higher side of 50% with my findings.
To say I am surprised is not enough. I am shocked.
This wasn’t needed for me to be sold on BBP, but it sure does validate my instincts to keep using it on a continual basis. As we bring this side by side to a close; let me say this was not only my first experiment with BBP; it will be my last… :flushed:
That’s right! I am going to the greedy side. I have put in my time and maybe even sacrificed a few grams. Now however I am gonna get mine! So call me greedy!:shushing_face:
Before signing off, I will say WELL DONE! BBP already had me sold. This is just proof. Pictures don’t lie, and neither does the difference in dried weight.
Thomas A Edison said: “Vision without execution is just a hallucination.”
Of course Thomas Dolby also sang: “you blinded me with science” :man_shrugging:t2:

Well done my Good Man!

17 Likes