Introducing BudBusterPro

LOL, 50%???
That looks like a double to me, but hey even a 50% increase would more than justify the cost of BBP to treat 1 plant for a grow!!!

12 Likes

Someone made themselves an ig account!

8 Likes

Yeah @TheMadFlascher. Get a business account on Insta. That’s where clients are found today. Look for a digital marketing consultant that will help you get seen out there. I’m sure mr. @nick Morin himself can point you to the right guy for that. Post pictures from our grows regularly, updates, actions, merchandise, … Let’s get that business of yours rolling! You deserve it!

7 Likes

I’m surprised growers house is not stocking this. The proof of how good it works is right here on there forum!!?

@nick:+1:t3::v:t3:

12 Likes

Agreed 100%

@Nate
@nick
@cbravmann

8 Likes

No bullshit. Straight up, mostly Potash foliar feeding. Does what you expect it to do. Easy and clear application instructions. Without breaking the bank. Actually puts extra money IN the bank for you, if you’re commercial :+1:

8 Likes

No bullshit is right! Short Internode length and quantity of bud sites is crazy on a 20" tall, nickle sized main stem, 8-9 week old veg.
Still got the training wheels on my funnycar tho, still working on the feed rate(thanks Bob) I’m at 3.6ec and no issues that I didn’t create feeding at 2.0.

7 Likes

Thanks for the kind words and support!
Years ago, I had a chance observation of some unexpected growth characteristics in some trials I had put out…that led to a pilgrimage of R&D that’s been both challenging and personally rewarding!

The most rewarding part of the whole journey has been in the realization that you can actually touch people’s lives in a small way! That’s something I wish for each and every one of you!!
:heart_eyes: :wink:

14 Likes

Howdy there Dr. Robert;

Yep, I do forever love that Budbuster Pro, case in point, here’s a shot of rough trim of prepped for 1/2 dried/cured bud and 1/2 off to the freeze dryer for “Live Resin”. This is only ONE hydro Doug’s Varin plant that came in at 38 ounces wet, probably 10-12 ounces est. dry.

EDIT: This is a special endorsement for me, not only because of the BBP…it’s a testament to the tenacity of cannabis growers everywhere! This is from Phil and a winter hydro grow in Fairbanks Ak.!!
You won’t find Phil on any forums…during his grow there were multi periods of 4-6 days where he couldn’t even GET to his grow room!!! Sent me pictures of snow piled dang near up to his roof line!

Here’s to all the Phils out there, who just soldier on in pursuit of DANK!

16 Likes

Well, happy 4/20 to you Robert;

Here’s some pix of how BBPro worked for me, in a little 3X4 hydro spot. 10 oz Live Resin freeze dried Amnesia Lemon Kush in jars, 8 oz Doug’s Varin and 10 oz of Runtz all Live Resin buds in jars then an equal amount of traditional dry cure

Thanks Robert

IMG_6254

IMG_6249

20 Likes

Damn. That defines “BIG BUDS!”

10 Likes

JohnnyPotseedOG Sponsor

4h
I can’t think of a single reason at all to NOT use this product! It’s done everything claimed and then some, the cost is infinitesimal since it’s concentrated, and treats so many plants .That breaks down to mere pennies per plant.
This current crop that I’m using BBP on has shown me nothing but love, the more I nute it. I’ve not had to pull a single leaf from anywhere on the plant… and they’re big AF especially for Autos, lol the biggest is over 5’ and growing

The only leaf I’ve taken off of any in this batch, just to ‘show’ and I have very big hands.

This would be just the second product ‘grow related’ that I’ve EVER endorsed in my lifetime
Superthrive, being used by me for over 30yrs, is the first one.
Like I said cuz lol This is the ‘Real Deal’. after a few grows using BBP, I won’t go back to growing without it!
It will become, just like Superthrive, something I always keep stocked in my nute arsenal lol

edit lol what was i thinking? “It will become”? It HAS become! my bad Bob lol

14 Likes

CoyoteCody

Its kinda hard to see because of the jungle, but only the majority of these clones got treated, they are the taller ones, with more branches and better stacking, the untreated plants produced good buds as well, but not enough to make them lay over and play limbo like the one treated with bbp. Thank you Bob for the opportunity, I will be continuing to use your product for sure!
And thank you for making such a wonderful product, it’s not often I stick with “additives” but thats where your product differs from others, you are not giving them more of something else you are letting them be more efficient with what you are already giving them. So much so that I found myself feeding more often than I normally would, but I have no complaints with that, since I didn’t see any burn, and with the tds numbers i knew they were eating it up, and the results are so amazing!
Well I have to say I’m pretty impressed. From start to finish it really seemed to help everything from growth rate to branching to size of buds, to size of seed.

18 Likes

Great work building a stellar customer portfolio and sharing the results, Bob! I’ll be adding BBP to my regimen next run and sure it’ll become a standard in my lineup :+1::fire:

13 Likes

@jaxsonl5 , It’s great to see you back in action!!!
Will be a lot of fun working with you again!

10 Likes

Paging weed God @TheMadFlascher. Dm me info about this awesomeness and pricing. Thanks brother. Figure its about time i jump on this wagon. You rock!

13 Likes

Application update for ALL BBP growers!
I am attempting to PM this message to all the newer BBP growers, however if I miss anyone, I wanted to post it here!!
I REALLY want to get you on the spoon feed program !
It has several advantages and is easy to follow…these are on a 7 day schedule!

1. 2ml/8 oz app on small seedlings until you reach 3 true leaves.
  2. 2.5ml/8 oz applications every 7 days right up to the flip.
  3. 3ml/ 8 oz application at the flip (or initial bud formation in autos)
  4. 3ml/8 oz application 7 days POST FLIP
  5. 2ml/8oz application 14 days post flip

NOW if you have outdoor plants that are going to be very large, you can substitute 3ml/8 oz for the 2.5ml/8 oz apps through veg AND 4ml/8 oz for the FLIP and POST FLIP applications…ALWAYS do that 14 day post flip (final application) at the 2ml/8 oz rate…we don’t want to have any adverse effect on trichomes!
IF you are producing SEEDS, you are not interested in trichomes! You are interested in producing MORE and LARGER seeds with increased VIABILIY…simply continue applying that 2ml/8 oz applications right through Maturation!

These rates have proven to be both SAFE and EFFECTIVE and should provide you maximum economy with your BBP.

13 Likes

Budd Buster approves of this product. :laughing:

Joining the BPP team :muscle:t4: shipment is on the way

16 Likes

LOL, He’s better looking than me, but That’s just too damn coooool!!!

I’m going to post this on my website just cause I can!!

Thanks for that!!!1

13 Likes

Just Don’t spray him, he’ll be covered in Fringe, soon to look like a ghillie.

14 Likes