Is thc liquor possible?

Hi all!

I was thinking if it’s possible to make liquor out of weed, or if the ethanol will oxidate the tch and cbd. Anyone knows? If it’s actually possible I’d love to get a recipe.

16 Likes

Ofc it’s possoble.But tbh I’m not a big fan of THC. I prefer cbg gummy no thc. They’re the best! I mean being born as a gluten intolerant kid isn’t exactyl fun. I could never eat white bread or cereals like other kids because if I did then there would be a trip to the hospital. Anyways, these gummies are gluten free and I love them! I remember chunking down the whole bottle in only a day. They’re sweet, tasty, and kinda get me high, lol…

5 Likes

The last recipe on the second article is just like making hot wine, but with weed. I wonder if the THC is really liberated so. In all tea and cake recipes I’ve seen it says that you need some kind of fat to release the THC from the bud. Does it work different with ethanol?

3 Likes

35% alcohol might require a longer steep. Even doing it with 40% isn’t the best, but it’ll work well enough.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, the ethanol will absolutely pull out all the good stuff…as well as the water soluble stuff like chloraphyll and such. It’s ok, though. Chug-a-lug!

4 Likes

I don’t have anything against chlorophyll :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thinking of it… It could be nice changing the vodka for Jägermeister. It would be like just adding one more herb to the mix.

3 Likes

Should we create a new sub-category for recipes? 25 likes on either my post or original post by @victorw and we will create one. @nick

26 Likes

You want likes on your post or on victorw’s?
Let’s make it clear because I would really love getting new recipes and stuff to do with our plants…

4 Likes

So total of the two… this is complicated… I am going back to growing my plants…lol…

3 Likes

We got close enough! @nick can you please create a new sub-category for recipes? Thanks!

4 Likes

I know it’s an old thread, but okay. Here’s 25.

I say do it… I can post 25 myself… and I will answer @victorw now… yes and it is easy… there is a study out called the dark genesis or pheonix that lists how much canabinoids can be absorbed into ethanol and at what time in soak it happens… in short any soaking over 4 months starts degrading the THC… I will try to find it again… I have it some where… and if you don’t want chlorophyll give it no more than a 10 min wash shaking it and strain out the marijuana…

6 Likes

@Packee @Bogleg @organicgrower4m sorry want help so done tagging… get you r ass and your freinds asses over here and get 25 likes… this new sub category would be epic…

5 Likes

I haven’t eaten any cannabis since the time I made a hasisha in my late teens or early twenties… Will be fun to check out how it will affect me.

2 Likes

and @nick you are blackmailing us…lol…

5 Likes

Thanks @tdubwilly

4 Likes

Then if I just get some white unflavored booze - hard liquor type, according to Google translate :smiley: - and drop a few buds the thc will be freed into the liquid?

3 Likes

Yes… I use an ounce… but that is for just a little under the tongue… you could just cram some buds in the bottle like a jalepeno in vodka and drink it… not worrying about removing it… that is the easiest… besure to weigh it so you can figure out what the perfect amount is when you find out for your tolerance… my alcohol tolerance is far higher then ingest THC tolerance for me…

5 Likes