Journal of my 30’x20’grow build from scratch

Yea I do. Its funny to read that today cuz in a few im going outside to put ul my 7 speaker shrround in my grow build and lab. Hahaha i play The classical music station that plays here 24/7. I do mix it yo when im i. There thi…mite be some gateful dead, maybe panterra or rage…hahaha depends on the work and feel hahahaha

4 Likes

Oh man, thats sparked my curiosity brother!!!

1 Like

Its been 7 days since the last pic from the temperary room. so I thought id show the progress they have made in just a week. I love my ladies! Lol My insomnia is screwing me tho, I forgot to put up the trellis netting. Hahaha im gonna get sticky today! I am also back working in the big grow building today. I hope to bring plants in there for testing again tonight some time.

7 Likes

Nice plants boss. I tried to sneak into work they were glad to see me. But my owner is on vacation again and we got 2 more new stores. And our 2nd huge store open march 1st. Man 9 stores now whoohoo jesus. And i cant go back till next month. Im gonna do all kinds of stuff. @bullfrog420

4 Likes

Update time. Here is the heating unit I will be wirring in when the rain goes away.

6 Likes

Nice unit. That should work. :+1:

3 Likes

Here is an update to the temperary room.these are day 32 in flower.

8 Likes

Mine like classical music and Led Zeppelin sho do

Grew in two days :joy:

6 Likes

Look nice bruhh, another sodium man :+1:t2::us:

3 Likes

Always!!! Hahahaha my big room had 16 1000w hps, I ammon the middlemorna redesign and upvradimg to 24 1000w hps lights.

4 Likes

That one gave me a good laugh! Hahaha it grew in 2 days flat! Some bad ass music with a crazy awesome boom box hahahaha oh shit, does saying boom box or jam box date me as old? Im asking for a friend. Hahahaha

3 Likes

Thanks Mouse!!! Ive just been swamped with stuff.

2 Likes

Here are a couple more pics of some of the lower, smaller bud.

8 Likes

Whenever I’m in the grow room I play metal and the girls seem to like it

5 Likes

Damn, I had 8tracks once :joy:

2 Likes

I have 9 sodium’s in a 20’x20’ flower room works fine for hard nugs. In process of new lighting 301h and 301bs for veg and my third room and a stupid 4’x8’ tent :tent: :joy: @Hydro
14x16’ for veg and a 9x7 veg and a 4’x8’ tent for breeding. I’m weed broke it’s the American way :us::us::us::v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

2 Likes

They like violin and birds song.

4 Likes

Day 36 in flower in the temperary room. I forgot my glasses to make the pic clearer, and I am too lazy to go back and get them. Hahaha

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 I bet I am going to do my best to get some cola explosion when I throw down some of those “other” beans I just got! Hahahaha

2 Likes

Sick my man! I can’t wait. Stuck working all day.

1 Like