Katmwall first grow!

What light can you link it? Here so we can see. Growershouse sells decent lights. They wouldnt sell trash.

1 Like
1 Like

Holy shit $299 wow.

1 Like

This is what i would have bought

5 Likes

I’m going to see if I can return it and get my money back. Doubtful, but wish me luck. :disappointed:

1 Like

Something was wrong with the light and you had to purchase another in its place. It cost you time and loss of your grow. They should return it. It would flicker…

3 Likes

You guys are angels :innocent:

2 Likes

Ok your seeds are all packed and ready to go.

3 Likes

You are the best! :blush: thank you so much!!

2 Likes

Mmm fire.

5 Likes

@Slym3r thanks for the attempt but I just read the fine print of their return policy and it says that if I return something that doesn’t prove to be defective, they will send it back to me and charge me for the diagnosis and shipping and stuff. :sob: if anything the best I can try to get is store credit. Is this light worth anything? :sob::sob:

Run with it until you can get your next light. Then either keep it or try to sell it.

Is there enough stuff to buy worth the credit?

2 Likes

But always ask!!! They might return it…

1 Like

I’m not sure. I mean they do sell nutrients and stuff on that website. I’ll need those? Man I am so disappointed right now. It was almost impossible to get that light, I’m going to have to dig deep to get another. :sob:. Thanks for being real with me guys. I would rather know than think it’s perfect only to find out it’s not like 2 months from now. Are there any cheaper lights that you guys recommend that is better than this $€it I bought?

They have better customer service than other places I have tried. I would try to return.

1 Like

Yeah I wouldnt worry about until you talk to them about it.

@PreyBird1 the site has a comment stating the light pulls 339 watts from the wall. What do you think about that?

2 Likes

yeah i didnt want to piss on growershouse. But that lights crap. Might be good in a 1x1 tent lol

3 Likes

Just run with that light for now @katmwall. I used Viparspectra lights like that for a few grows and they did fine. They’re not the best but your plant’s are going to still grow and produce buds. If you your not sure about how much distance should be between your plant and light, reference your lights owner’s manual at 1st. Then you can always bring it down lower if needed. LEDS can cause plant deficiencies if they’re too close to your plants. I had that issue with my new mars sp3000 that I installed last month.

1 Like

9/15/2020
My grow tent arrived today!!! I’m so stoked. I’m going to set it up as soon as I can clear out the space in the basement. It arrived just in time! I just learned that lucky is an autoflower meaning that she will bloom whether I want her to or not. I can’t keep her in the vegetative stage like I had originally planned. :weary: My dad is going to help me try to return the grow light we got from Growershouse.com so we can get the one that @PreyBird1 suggested. I don’t have a ton of hope, it seems like one of those websites where they will only give you store credit but my dad is really good at getting what he wants so I’m hoping that together, we can make something happen. I can’t stress how grateful I am to everyone that’s been helping me with this grow. You guys are the real MVPs. I have no doubt I will have so much more success on my next grow thanks to all the info and stuff I’ve been learning from y’all. I have my fingers crossed I can get this grow tent set up within the next couple days because I have a feeling I’m going to have to switch my lighting to flowering and it needs to be light tight for that. Anyone have any knowledge about growing auto flowers that they would like to pass on? Also should i start training my plant or is it too late for that? Also, how do you train your plants? Even if I can’t do it this time I definitely want to do it next time. :blush: here’s what I did so far:

I bent it and clipped it with an orchid clip. Is that okay?

Also: here is what I got for the in-line fan and carbon filter. I’m not opening any boxes until I get verification that it’s a decent one. Haha. That way I can return them if I need to upgrade.

I’m hoping these are okay to use? What are your thoughts?

3 Likes

That fan is sweet. I have the same one. Very quite for the flow. And metal with nice powder coat. And the fan controller sweet.

2 Likes