OG Reek'n - Devils Harvest- Clone grow log

She looks just fabulous :ok_hand: i cant wait mines just growing up still, shes creating too many branches randomly as well. I assume shes half n half two sexes in one

4 Likes

Why so many branches! I think I’m too stoned atm. The dead leaf looks like a Turkey? Right after thanksgiving :yum: haha i think its my light spectrum my ebay man did. More green in those horticultural whites now ya know.

5 Likes

Lets play a game to get the old cogs ticking, what do you see? :smirk:

3 Likes

Ya llooking at the force of mother nature!

This is why triploids exists, i think lol god, i am very high!

Theyre being sucked into the black whole. Torus field. Its a ring magnet under the lights cause the light to be sucked in. The white light is negaitive energy (red) and the black is Positive magnet engery (blue) all other frequencies of colour exist in the black hole. This i believe is where all light expells from. Its an Atum force forming a apple shape. :apple:which an apple fits perfectly in our hands. Our hands are the universe expressions of itself into the physically, so we can mask and map and make life around us. Our hands are Torus Fields.

Ive just unlocked the universe! - Game completed :raised_hands: :sunglasses: :ok_hand: :muscle: :clap: :grinning:
Lifes a big battle of ‘Rest and Motion’ of the Atum

CONCLUSION:
The cannabis plant is a direct expression of life and we are the hands that harvest it
We are the Gods!

The forever fight between Sativa and Indica.

4 Likes

Mine did not develop the mutation until the 3rd nodes, and its only one side that has it…lol

5 Likes

Hopefully its not half male half female. The whole plant would have to go!! Lol
Im not sure if thats possible tho… to have a male on one side and female on the other side… @PreyBird1 tought me alot and has a lot more experience to answer that question… lol

6 Likes

@TechDCo that leaf does look like a dancing turkey tho​:joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Jesus lol
Mlnes like mutant thT is still mutating
Let me know and I’ll keep an eye out hows urs is. Am curious to what she’ll flower like.

If she is half and half. I’ll just cut the male part out and replant it to re root and save its pollen
@pressure_42o

6 Likes

Never seen a half and half. But plants can herm but not a half and half? That woukd be weird.

6 Likes

Ya never know lol just looks like two plants to me. Right side looks like a male

5 Likes

They keep getting bigger!

7 Likes

They look Happy

7 Likes

They’re praying for a savour! Lol :laughing:

6 Likes

Blue Zushi, be rude not to!!

7 Likes

7 Likes

Is that the mutant in the middle? Almost looks like two different types. Like one side looks more indica and the other sativa

6 Likes

Yeah could be, I know shes a 50/50

6 Likes

In today’s world I guess that would be normal

6 Likes

5 Likes

Switched to 12/12 11am - 11pm

6 Likes