Lets talk about our pets

Amy Sedaris on loss …

“Sometimes losing a pet is more painful than losing a human because in the case of the pet, you were not pretending to love it.”

8 Likes

Damn. That’s truthful.

5 Likes

Don’t forget the spaces Booz… Got to have spaces in between pics and special characters that’s why it didn’t show. Go put in spaces and we can see your milk dud boo…lol

6 Likes

Damn man thanks. I’m not very good on the tablet. Milk dud is the sweetheart of the bunch

7 Likes

She looks absolutely delicious… :yum:

6 Likes

LOL, always thinkin bout those steaks you insensitive brute you!!

6 Likes

While I love my meat, and live around a fair amount of farms. I also know nothing about cows, but I think cows are so cute.

6 Likes

Oh he’s a Neanderthal guaranteed.

5 Likes

My first thought was delicious!

6 Likes

LOL I’m giving @LoCoRocK and @treetrunks the benefit of the doubt here!!!

I can’t believe either are insensitive neaderthals, I’m guessing they haven’t had dinner yet and are just hungry!!

7 Likes

This is Willy. Hesa Walker Hound.
He is usually either hunting or sleeping, but there is no place
he would rather be, than in the back seat with the AC going.
He rides with me mostly all day. When I get out, he sleeps under
the pickup waiting on me to get back, so he doesn’t miss a ride.

11 Likes

No neanderthal is about right, I’m just missing me bigum stick and dragging the broad behind me… I’ll take it - can’t hurt my feelings my man, no worries benefit or not! Got to have thick skin if you dish it out is what I hear …lol
I’ll take a thick ribeye over a loaf of tofu any day and twice on any one of those same days too. :crazy_face: Unless you wanna throw me some :sheep: shank in there. Funny story - best friend of mine and his wife used to double date almost every Saturday night many years ago with me and the warden. Went to a fancy steakhouse one time and my buddy was excited to order Lion… LMAO yup he said it to the waitress. “It’s says loin bro, not lion” …lol it was a good laugh we still joke about.

6 Likes

I see these 3 every morning. They like my cat

10 Likes

Are these Muleys?

3 Likes

My little puppy Ariel.

11 Likes

No that’s a white tail Muley’s got a black tail… Doesn’t matter they’re both delicious!!! :yum:

6 Likes

6 Likes

So wrong, but still funny

6 Likes

This is my kitty, Cujo. This is how much he enjoys riding in the car.

13 Likes

Ha ! He looks like he is really enjoying the ride !
Watchit…look out ! Whoa… oh shit…

7 Likes